Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intense motivation

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a female delivering ( you all know her ), but it is incredibly well done. I'm not on her jock either...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It's a female delivering ( you all know her ), but it is incredibly well done. I'm not on her jock either...

only a few minutes in, but she helped that couple in CA with the 'Biggest little farm' film funding so she has my respect.

This is the channel that did that Mike Tyson top ten....good channel

Good job, intense is perfect descriptive word for that. Thanks for posting. She has good speaking timing.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Both her and Ruth bader Ginsberg warn against being jealous.

How the heck does one overcome envy/jealousy? How to let go, overcome and release it?
My dad gave this advice years ago...

"Son, never count someone else's money."

Please understand the deeper meaning of that wisdom to see how illogical envy really is.

Some rich guy's money can't and won't do a thing for me. Some Chad with his hot gf (or multiple hot plates) can't logically do a thing for me.

That helped me tremendously at dismissing envious thoughts as soon as they start to enter my mind.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How the heck does one overcome envy/jealousy? How to let go, overcome and release it?
Some of us aren't naturally wired for it, and it won't pop up unless you have an incredible amount of marginalization and unfair dealings in your environment.

In others they are quick to jealousy and envy, and use that to compete.

I think the people who are quick to jealousy, where iit's a natural "go to", will need deep therepy and alot of work to understand why this is a primary emotion. ( think about all the c0ck blockers in life )

For those who aren't naturally wired for it, they need to understand what's making them be like that, and take care of some of those stresses.

I also agree with Ophah, that Jealousy and envy is a great self esteem and dream killer.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Please understand the deeper meaning of that wisdom to see how illogical envy really is.

Some rich guy's money can't and won't do a thing for me. Some Chad with his hot gf (or multiple hot plates) can't logically do a thing for me.

That helped me tremendously at dismissing envious thoughts as soon as they start to enter my mind.
What about enjoying that they are able to have that? I'm cool with it, unless they are exploitative or "dirty" to achieve those outcomes.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It can be a fuel but it's best to introspect and figure out what the envy is rooted in as it's entirely contextual. In many scenarios it comes down to seeing someone much farther down a path than yourself and feeling frustrated/disappointed from the comparison. You should never compare yourself to others, only to your past self. To answer your question like with all self improvement it starts with mindfully catching yourself in those moments of envy and deciding whether it can be used as a healthy fuel or discarded as a thinking trap .

There's a level of maturity involved in understanding you can't have everything. Accepting that advantages in some field comes at the expense of time invested in another is a very valuable insight. That said the earth is bountiful, you can learn and master whatever you want. You just don't have enough time to master everything ;)

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Some of us aren't naturally wired for it, and it won't pop up unless you have an incredible amount of marginalization and unfair dealings in your environment.

In others they are quick to jealousy and envy, and use that to compete.

I think the people who are quick to jealousy, where iit's a natural "go to", will need deep therepy and alot of work to understand why this is a primary emotion. ( think about all the c0ck blockers in life )

For those who aren't naturally wired for it, they need to understand what's making them be like that, and take care of some of those stresses.

I also agree with Ophah, that Jealousy and envy is a great self esteem and dream killer.
of course.
you just hit on something that made me realise it always appears while under stress.
Always.

Very good. That gives me something to bounce off of(like a diving board analogy)

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It can be a fuel but it's best to introspect and figure out what the envy is rooted in as it's entirely contextual. In many scenarios it comes down to seeing someone much farther down a path than yourself and feeling frustrated/disappointed from the comparison. You should never compare yourself to others, only to your past self. To answer your question like with all self improvement it starts with mindfully catching yourself in those moments of envy and deciding whether it can be used as a healthy fuel or discarded as a thinking trap .

There is a level of maturity involved in not having everything and accepting the sacrifices you make for advantages in some field at the expense of time invested in another.
I like this too to bounce off of.
Always comes from a place of comparison.
I can easily recalibrate to just comparing present Lynx to past Lynx and then secondly, comparing sacrifice to gain.

I love solving the big things like this and having impartial suggestions and creative spark. Thanks gentlemen.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

I can only temporarily dismiss these thoughts. An example, driving around cottage country being envious of big cabins.
The feeling always returns like a low fire always burning.
To try and think 'those fancy cottages can't do anything for me....well. That's a new way of thinking for me. I can try it.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only temporarily dismiss these thoughts. An example, driving around cottage country being envious of big cabins.
To try and think 'those fancy cottages can't do anything for me....well. That's a new way of thinking for me. I can try it.
sounds like some consumerism societal ads are getting to you. a larger cottage comes with its own problems(more to maintain, higher taxes, requires more security, higher insurance). a larger cabin is only better in a very small scope of scenarios, in many it can be a detriment. It's funny, when you don't have money you think about how you'd spend it all. When you get rich you think about all the things you don't need and all the unnecessary expenses you can cut out.

Be grateful for having the mindfulness to catch these spikes in irrational emotion. Rejoice at every catch as it's a moment of insight.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Cool. Agree that it's temporary and has to be used repeatedly when necessary.

Envy is no doubt an emotional thing. But it IS worrying about something that we don't control and logically can't/won't benefit us.

Banks have a lot of money/assets. But I rarely hear somebody say, "I'm so envious of that bank next door lol." Their brain just knows not to focus on that because it makes no logical sense lol.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Cool. Agree that it's temporary and has to be used repeatedly when necessary.

Envy is no doubt an emotional thing. But it IS worrying about something that we don't control and logically can't/won't benefit us.

Banks have a lot of money/assets. But I rarely hear somebody say, "I'm so envious of that bank next door lol." Their brain just knows not to focus on that because it makes no logical sense lol.
I once researched what the largest chartered bank in the world was because I was envious of banks, lol, lol. Mid 90s it was a Japanese bank. Good example you used!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
sounds like some consumerism societal ads are getting to you. a larger cottage comes with its own problems(more to maintain, higher taxes, requires more security, higher insurance). a larger cabin is only better in a very small scope of scenarios, in many it can be a detriment. It's funny, when you don't have money you think about how you'd spend it all. When you get rich you think about all the things you don't need and all the unnecessary expenses you can cut out.

Be grateful for having the mindfulness to catch these spikes in irrational emotion. Rejoice at every catch as it's a moment of insight.
I am grateful to catch spikes and although I don't rejoice yet I can certainly learn to find joy in the mindfulness. I felt it earlier reading how valuable these replies were. Screenshotted them to read over and over. I don't know why I think the internet is going to disappear but I wanted to save all these good thoughts/ideas

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course.
you just hit on something that made me realise it always appears while under stress.
Always.

Very good. That gives me something to bounce off of(like a diving board analogy)
Some of the stress and bullshyt

There's a level of maturity involved in understanding you can't have everything. Accepting that advantages in some field comes at the expense of time invested in another is a very valuable insight. That said the earth is bountiful, you can learn and master whatever you want. You just don't have enough time to master everything ;)
It can fuel but what if you were going a different direction. Someone else stronger or more developed in a space that wasn't your priority ignites your envy now you focus on catching up in that direction and what was your priority falters. That's how envy cam be a issue vs focusing on your strengths.