Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intelligence & Women

prophe7

Banned
Reaction score
I know what I can offer, and I know what I want from a woman as qualities, mindsets, lifestyle, habits, etc.. But sometimes I find It that my standards are maybe a little too high or unrealistic. I'm very curious, always like to learn, I'm interested in deep topics such as spirituality, philosophy, consciousness etc.. But It looks so damn hard to find a girl that is both good looking and smart.

I get It, that It's not in their nature to be striving towards deep learning and developing their brains, but at times I feel it hard to relate to women who does not understand me even half of the time, because they don't have that kind of depth. (not to sound arrogant, but you get the message). Maybe It's good to mention that I'm quite young, and don't have that much experience yet. But still.. Does becoming more intelligent lower your chances of having fun with beautiful women? What would you even talk with them about, If they are basic, d4mb b1ch3z? Or maybe I am just exaggerating and as long as there is sexual male-female energies exchange, and I don't judge their thinking and world perception, we can still have good times.

Wonder If anyone here had struggled with this and what they found as a solution?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder If anyone here had struggled with this and what they found as a solution?
I tried to have what I thought was a deep conversation with my girlfriend back in high school.

It was the first time I questioned the relationship.

One thing you might consider is east Asian ladies, that have gone through an east Asian education.

The ones I've dated and known seem to have a much better handle on a much wider variety of topics.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligence is great for objectively dealing with things but relationships are mostly about subjectivity. of course some overlap in interests is required, but it doesn't have to be intellectual.

Also, smart women who take pride in their intelligence are not women you can stand for very long. The smartest one I dated was hell to satisfy. Everything was a competition.

Also, smart women under 30 will almost certainly be disgustingly left wing/feminist and generally very detached from reality of the world because of the environment they're in. Unless they are freakishly smart and out of "mid-wit" territory. Which is indeed rare.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligence is great for objectively dealing with things but relationships are mostly about subjectivity. of course some overlap in interests is required, but it doesn't have to be intellectual.

Also, smart women who take pride in their intelligence are not women you can stand for very long. The smartest one I dated was hell to satisfy. Everything was a competition.

Also, smart women under 30 will almost certainly be disgustingly left wing/feminist and generally very detached from reality of the world because of the environment they're in. Unless they are freakishly smart and out of "mid-wit" territory. Which is indeed rare.
like all things, it's best if you are more intelligent than she is. she doesn't need to be stupid, but at least more stupid than us.