Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insulin resistance

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had panic attacks for about 10 years, I drank heavily to suppress, them. my cholestoral was perfect the other week, but my body is in a catabolic state. I was more muscular when drunk in 2019 than I am now leading a bodybuilding lifestyle.

this along with my broken sleep has completely messed my hormones up. also when i had my first go at sobriety 4 years ago the weight melted off me. hasnt this time and its been 2 years.
I wouldn't put too much stock in a generic blood test, there are very specific things to look for and most doctors won't even know what those are. I would look for an esteemed endocrinologist, or perhaps a mens health clinic who do a comprehensive hormone tests.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't put too much stock in a generic blood test, there are very specific things to look for and most doctors won't even know what those are. I would look for an esteemed endocrinologist, or perhaps a mens health clinic who do a comprehensive hormone tests.
apparently doctor up the road charges 40 pounds for full blood works