Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instragram Scammers

rabbit.otg

Reaction score
I have seen this one before,
Basically, everyone on Instagram are trying to sell you something.
I personally think that even in SMP (sexual market place) men and women both are selling something. It's all about the give and take policy.

I think men now-a-days aren't very good at identifying who is legit and who is just in it for the monetary aspect of it.
Women are by default psychologically more advanced than men, which puts them into vantage point until they meet someone who could filter out their **** and understand what's for real and what's fake.
The biggest example being the "**** Test", women do to make sure a guy in it for LTR. At times, I have also seen women playing the dumb woman act, just to know for sure if he thinks he has a leverage on her. But she will always be in check!

Guys need to move on and look for anything that gives them more than just mere sex. Looks are good in SMP, higher SMV means better looking candidate, but to have something more is always a cherry on the cake. Obviously, you don't need to idealise the woman you meet, or finding the perfect one, in this course just spin more plates. On social media, when a girl is just selling sex, it has something to do with the monetary benefits, or otherwise she would have told you upfront that she wanted so.

So here's what I think I am going to do, "I solemnly pledge myself that I am not going give any woman, the unwanted attention unless she is giving signals for mating".

Also, a new member here, just got unplugged and want to let you know how beautiful it means to be unplugged.
Tomassi has been the biggest saviour of my life and I'd like to let him know that if I can help and contribute in anyway possible, I will do whatever it takes to make it.
Cheers