Instead of writing same thing on each thread, I will put this here.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I put this earlier in a thread and think it will help many of you. I hate repeating myself. But if you listen to this, you will have an easier time with dating and pursuing women. God's speed.

ALCOHOL EQUALS SEX
DINNER EQUALS SLEEP

Dinner, lunch, picnics, are for your GIRLFRIEND. OR a woman who has been intimate with you already. NOTHING puts a girl to sleep faster than food. Dancing, alcohol, or in most cases drugs (cocaine) gets a woman horny and comfortable and want to have fun. Always ask a girl to go to drinks with you. It will relax both of you. Maybe, maybe some coffee during the day. NEVER dinner.

I will say it again;

Alcohol equals sex
Dinner equals sleep

Be the fun guy. Be the guy who doesn't date traditionally. A dinner is like an interview. A drink, is more like "let's relax, so later we may fuvk."
Trust me. It will relax your nerves and hers. A dinner date is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too intimate and formal for the first time. Stop being those ****heads who wear socks with sandals, or cases for their phones on their belts. Be cool, be hip, non-caring. You don't date strangers. A woman you meet is a stranger. Why would you buy dinner to a stranger? Go spend a few bucks on a couple drinks and then decide whether you want anything else. You date a girl "ROMANTICALLY" after she becomes your girlfriend or she is willing to be intimate with you. After a few dates, she will say "How come you never take me to dinner?" then you say "Oh, I usually go to dinners, and do other romantic stuff with a GIRLFRIEND. Are you saying you want to be my girlfriend?" Be aggressive. Be nice. Be sexual. BUT NEVER be uptight. Don't be a fuvking dork. If she doesn't have sex with you, so what? You are a man, you can pay for sex. Sex is not important, making a girl swoon over you and making a lot of money, being compassionate, being successful and all that is much more important.

Don't get me wrong, it's not good to fuvk a girl you want to be your girlfriend right away. This means that if you want her to be your girlfriend, it's better if she has more invested in you. If she fuvks you early, she will walk away, there are no attachments. Even if you fuvk her brains out, it doesn't compare to emotional attachment. It's better to wait so she anticipates it. Sex is the peak of a relationship. If it is done early, she won't fall for you. But, if you want to just hit and run, get her in bed soon as possible. But, it's most important that you be the guy who doesn't give a fuvk about results, just has fun. You have to act like this could be the first, or the one hundreth drink with her and it wouldn't ****ing matter. Why? Cause other women will take the offer if she doesn't. A dinner SCREAAAAAAAAMS that you are looking for a girlfriend. Contrary to what women say, they are not looking for a guy that wants to settle down. They are looking for a man that THEY could settle down. Read that four times. MEN don't look for relationships, they just accidentaly get into em. WOMEN look for relationships. I see men on tv saying "I'm ready to find love". This is disgusting. Would Clint Eastwood say that? Or any other other man with testes? Men should NEVER potray feelings like that. NEVER. That is a female quality and desire. Don't fuvk a girl right away if you want her to stay with you. That doesn't mean you can't be intimate right away. Where you take her, how you act will determine her comfort. Comfort equals fun. Fun equals making out. Making out eventually becomes sex. You get the point. God's speed soldier.

Last edited:

JerryFl08

Don Juan
Reaction score
I put this earlier in a thread and think it will help many of you. I hate repeating myself. But if you listen to this, you will have an easier time with dating and pursuing women. God's speed.

ALCOHOL EQUALS SEX
DINNER EQUALS SLEEP

Dinner, lunch, picnics, are for your GIRLFRIEND. OR a woman who has been intimate with you already. NOTHING puts a girl to sleep faster than food. Dancing, alcohol, or in most cases drugs (cocaine) gets a woman horny and comfortable and want to have fun. Always ask a girl to go to drinks with you. It will relax both of you. Maybe, maybe some coffee during the day. NEVER dinner.

I will say it again;

Alcohol equals sex
Dinner equals sleep

Be the fun guy. Be the guy who doesn't date traditionally. A dinner is like an interview. A drink, is more like "let's relax, so later we may fuvk."
Trust me. It will relax your nerves and hers. A dinner date is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too intimate and formal for the first time. Stop being those ****heads who wear socks with sandals, or cases for their phones on their belts. Be cool, be hip, non-caring. You don't date strangers. A woman you meet is a stranger. Why would you buy dinner to a stranger? Go spend a few bucks on a couple drinks and then decide whether you want anything else. You date a girl "ROMANTICALLY" after she becomes your girlfriend or she is willing to be intimate with you. After a few dates, she will say "How come you never take me to dinner?" then you say "Oh, I usually go to dinners, and do other romantic stuff with a GIRLFRIEND. Are you saying you want to be my girlfriend?" Be aggressive. Be nice. Be sexual. BUT NEVER be uptight. Don't be a fuvking dork. If she doesn't have sex with you, so what? You are a man, you can pay for sex. Sex is not important, making a girl swoon over you and making a lot of money, being compassionate, being successful and all that is much more important.

Don't get me wrong, it's not good to fuvk a girl you want to be your girlfriend right away. This means that if you want her to be your girlfriend, it's better if she has more invested in you. If she fuvks you early, she will walk away, there are no attachments. Even if you fuvk her brains out, it doesn't compare to emotional attachment. It's better to wait so she anticipates it. Sex is the peak of a relationship. If it is done early, she won't fall for you. But, if you want to just hit and run, get her in bed soon as possible. But, it's most important that you be the guy who doesn't give a fuvk about results, just has fun. You have to act like this could be the first, or the one hundreth drink with her and it wouldn't ****ing matter. Why? Cause other women will take the offer if she doesn't. A dinner SCREAAAAAAAAMS that you are looking for a girlfriend. Contrary to what women say, they are not looking for a guy that wants to settle down. They are looking for a man that THEY could settle down. Read that four times. MEN don't look for relationships, they just accidentaly get into em. WOMEN look for relationships. I see men on tv saying "I'm ready to find love". This is disgusting. Would Clint Eastwood say that? Or any other other man with testes? Men should NEVER potray feelings like that. NEVER. That is a female quality and desire. Don't fuvk a girl right away if you want her to stay with you. That doesn't mean you can't be intimate right away. Where you take her, how you act will determine her comfort. Comfort equals fun. Fun equals making out. Making out eventually becomes sex. You get the point. God's speed soldier.
Nothing much to say other than this is LEGIT.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cosigned.

First dates should be very casual. In fact they should not feel like "dates" at all. It's foolish to invest any time or money in a total stranger, and there are so many free activities to enjoy while you get to know each other - it really makes no sense to go the traditional route.

Almost all of my first dates are spent walking. I will take women for strolls through some nice scenery, either a posh neighborhood, the beach or a park. There is something very relaxing about strolling along - it feels like you already know each other, and there are plenty of topics for conversation as the world changes around you.

If I like them and its daytime we will grab a coffee or snack, which I dont mind paying for. If it's night we will hit a local lounge/bar that plays laidback sensual music at lower volumes and sip on ****tails she's never tried before. (I love a good party as much as the next man, but find clubs too loud and packed to be effective)

I rarely take them out to dinner if they haven't been bedded. I've only made a few exceptions for women that really earned my admiration and I enjoyed drawing out the seduction with.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
so what's wrong with going to lunch the first time going out with a girl?
> A waste of time and money
> Predictable and boring
> Communicates the idea that you are willing to invest in her solely on her looks

It really depends on the girl though - if I've JUST met her and know nothing about her there is no lunch date. If she does particularly well on our stroll date thats a different story.

There's a big difference between

"lets meet at exactly 7:00 at this restaurant where I will proceed to follow predictable rituals of courtship"

and

"Hey I'm feeling kind of hungry, there's this really great place about 2 blocks from here, best pizza* in town. Let's go"

The latter feels WAY more spontaneous, which evokes far more emotion in women. Instead of asking for her permission you are setting the frame and terms of the interaction (deciding where/when to go) and sweeping her along for the ride. This is a subtle form of leading which is more empowering than kowtowing to p*ssy that you are not even hitting yet.

* Notice I chose a relatively cheap place to eat. She still has to earn her stripes!

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
so what's wrong with going to lunch the first time going out with a girl?
Listen to me,

Lunches are for homosexuals and women to get together and talk about clothes and how much they enjoyed anal from the hot men they met last week. It's also for businessman to close deals. Or for friends and "lovers" to go to. When you first date a girl, you need to put her in situations where she is having FUN. Fun is not gained by eating. It is by being in clubs, bars, lounges, evenings where she can dress up, wine, vodka, beer, whatever, so she feals easy, sexy. Once you sleep with her, or she is your girlfriend, go ahead and take her anywhere you want. In the initial phases, you have to come across as "I am busy, I hang out with lot's of girls, I think you are attractive and cool to be around, I would love to grab a drink w you on Friday. Cool, I'll pick you up or can meet you there at 9 pm". If she says no, then say, "Cool, maybe some other time".

Daytime activities lower your chances of being physical w her by at least 70 percent, raises your status as a "friend" by 80 percent. You are not her friend, you don't go to lunch w her, you don't go to gym w her, you don't go on bike rides, NOT TILL SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR HAS BEEN INTIMATE WITH YOU. Till then, you are the guy she turns to on a Saturday night to have fun, but desires to see so much of on Monday. She doesn't get you on Monday. Why? She hasn't agreed to be with you yet. Always get her in situations where you can be physical with her. There will be no making out after Olive Garden lunch on Thursday afternoon. But there is a great chance after dancing on Thursday or Friday evening after a couple drinks. You have to realize something, and they even made a song about it, Girls just want to have fun. Don't be a ****ing dork, don't be boring. Let her have fun. Dinners are not fun, lunches are not fun, movies are not fun. They become fun once you ARE A COUPLE. Fun is when you and her drink and shoot the shivt. When she shakes that ass on the dance floor, or whatever night time activity that promotes her wild side to come out. God's speed.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Propellers for the 2nd post, Falcon.

If she fuvks you early, she will walk away, there are no attachments.
Are you sure this is some kind of a 'rule'?
She may want to get more attached just because she fvcked early, wouldn't she?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Filed under "Real tips for the real world of dating"!

Judge Nismo-4 awards +1 rep to you Falcon!

I need to award rep to Razor too and file his post under the same thing.

Last edited:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You even refer to clint eastwood for inspiration, this article deserves commendations.

Having done majority of my first dates as cinema or walks as a youth, the advantage of alcohol environments are undeniable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dinner date is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too intimate and formal for the first time.
I can't help but notice that dinner with a girl is supposedly too intimate, but sex with her is not. What does this say about society today?

I agree with your general idea as a guideline, but I won't follow ANYTHING as a hard and fast rule. If I'm out and I'm hungry, I'm going to eat.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you dont drink? Does that mean you should take up drinking just to get laid?

I dont think you need to get a chick plastered just to get in her pants unless of course your not comfortable with your game yet. I also cant understand how you CANT have a makeout/touching at olive garden on a Thursday...if the attraction is there it should be easy.

I would rather go on an action date then go into a crowded club and drink my way into her pants but again I must be the minority cause I dont drink and would rather have fun doing something.

PS: I put my phone in the case that came with the phone but its in my pocket hahahah.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really good thread. Could someone give a list of things you COULD go to with a girl?

-to study - a good one I know for sure, that's like code for hooking up
If it's warm out, just grab some ice cream and take her to a park area or something. Like I said in a previous thread I live on Lake Michigan, so I'll take girls walking along the lake, lot's of great parks/paths and stuff. It seems hard to escalate, but just start with playfully bumping her around, etc. This can easily lead to hand holding, which can lead to even more.

I like to play pool with girls, lot's of kino there because they usually suck and don't know how to hold the cue or anything. Then afterward go for a walk in the area, escalate just like above.

You really need to find a few good spots in your city with stuff built in. Maybe a coffee shop, an ice cream place, a pool hall, a good little bar, something like that. In addition to that place, there will be a good vibrant feel to it so you can go walking around. Either that or a nice secluded park ;)

Of course the ultimate thing would be to have her come over to watch a movie. Get some booze into the both of you, and watch the magic happen.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol Disclaimer:

Remember kids, TOO MUCH Alcohol doesn't necessarily equal sex. In fact, it could make it worse. So, drink in moderation.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
j0n24 said:
What if you dont drink? Does that mean you should take up drinking just to get laid?

I dont think you need to get a chick plastered just to get in her pants unless of course your not comfortable with your game yet. I also cant understand how you CANT have a makeout/touching at olive garden on a Thursday...if the attraction is there it should be easy.

I would rather go on an action date then go into a crowded club and drink my way into her pants but again I must be the minority cause I dont drink and would rather have fun doing something.

PS: I put my phone in the case that came with the phone but its in my pocket hahahah.
Listen to me fat boy,

The alcohol is not meant for you, it's also not to get her ****faced. It's to relax both of you. If you don't like drinking, make sure she does get a drink and you get club soda. If you don't like clubs and bars, make sure you take her AT NIGHT, to a fun spot. NO DINNER, NO MOVIE. The point of this post is that you don't make it an INTERVIEW. You just take her to have fun. That's it. When I say ALCOHOL EQUALS SEX, it doesn't mean that you should be drinking, it means she should be sipping on some wine so that she is not rattled, spooked, or nervous. FOOD PUTS A WOMAN TO SLEEP. ALCOHOL, DRUGS, FUN PLACES, MAKE HER WANT TO HAVE SEX.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Listen to me fat boy,

The alcohol is not meant for you, it's also not to get her ****faced. It's to relax both of you. If you don't like drinking, make sure she does get a drink and you get club soda. If you don't like clubs and bars, make sure you take her AT NIGHT, to a fun spot. NO DINNER, NO MOVIE. The point of this post is that you don't make it an INTERVIEW. You just take her to have fun. That's it. When I say ALCOHOL EQUALS SEX, it doesn't mean that you should be drinking, it means she should be sipping on some wine so that she is not rattled, spooked, or nervous. FOOD PUTS A WOMAN TO SLEEP. ALCOHOL, DRUGS, FUN PLACES, MAKE HER WANT TO HAVE SEX.
Awesome..... C'mon what man doesn't like a nice ale or nice glass of whiskey once in a while, it's nice when it's cold out :)

Look do this before you go out with a chic for a night, you fire up the grill and throw a slab of freakin' nice tender steak on there. medium rare and have a glass or two of a nice merlot with it. There you had your dinner solo, then it's time for you to go have some reserved fun with a gal be it dancing or having a drink or two at a nice lounge/bar type place.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not trying to get in the way of you guys jocking Falcon25's nuts or anything but I think it's fair to remember where this guy is coming from. This is a guy that thinks LOOKS are the single most important thing to have when it comes to the world of seduction.

Falcon25 said:
I laugh at these people who think game will get you all the chicks.

1) Good Looks
2) Money
3) Personality
I'm not saying he's wrong necessarily, but take this guy's advice with a grain of salt.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Listen to me fat boy,

HAha I like the condescending "Fat Boy," Statment coming from someone that has never seen me before...I guess if I want to prove my point I attack people for no reason haha.

The way you talk about alcohol makes me seem that you use it as a crutch as opposed to using alcohol as a side factor for helping you get in a girls pants. I mean your first post and the post you answered my post with reeks of immaturity and feels more like a college binge type of mentality than something healthy.

IF your number one rule before you take a girl out running through your mind is "I have to get this chick drunk," You might want to look over your game....

But I suppose if I needed help getting in girls pants and put so much emphasis on actually having sex I'd take the advice given in this thread ;/ .

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
You are a man, you can pay for sex.

Don't get me wrong, it's not good to fuvk a girl you want to be your girlfriend right away. This means that if you want her to be your girlfriend, it's better if she has more invested in you. If she fuvks you early, she will walk away, there are no attachments. Even if you fuvk her brains out, it doesn't compare to emotional attachment. It's better to wait so she anticipates it. Sex is the peak of a relationship. If it is done early, she won't fall for you. That is a female quality and desire. Don't fuvk a girl right away if you want her to stay with you.
i lost you there...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate eating out in general, so why bother bringing a girl to do the same? its expensive for something so unhealthy.

My ideal first date is coffee to chat, than a stroll around town. (maybe thats the second one). There are a few in NE which are perfect places to do this and have worked like a charm every time. it sets the mood so much more than a bloated belly and a bloated check. Moreover, my town is my comfort zone; its a place that makes me feel happy ...this is the key.

LegendaryGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls need 0 alcohol. none. they will put out just as well and have a good time etc without drinking. if they drink its just a college ho type setup which is anyone remotely normal can do what they want. thats a different convo. just show interest and not be a borefest. dinner is fine as long as you are playful and k ino. you can sit next to her, try her food, play under the table, kino hard. etc. food = sleep alcohol = sex is some dumb advice.

more like playful/funny/kino/escalation = sex
a nervous sitting non kino non joke behavior = sleep