instantly putting you into the friendzone

andee

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i had a conversation with a girl in my car while we were going to grab some food. i joked around about how i bet her friend boats must be overflowing with men. she laughed blah blah she told me how she just thinks guys only talk to her for her answers for tests/hw. she then told me how she disappoints guys or something, which wasnt very clear to me(didnt make sense to me, w0manese?) anyways, she told me how she isnt worth investing time into or something and i think that was directed towards me as well? keep in mind, i never told her that directly wanted to get with her seriously. i have said "i really like u/i like u" casually in the past during a casual conversation but i never spilled out my emotions directly towards. i dont know how she took those comments, but she never said "lets just be friends" or anything of that sort.

later she told me how im the only dude that hangs up on her on the phone and she lets no one do that to her. the only other ppl who do that is her mom and her grandpa. and i laughed and said "so do i remind u of ur grandpa or something" or something along the lines of that statement where im associated with her grandpa. and she said something and then i remember she said, "no! ewe, i dont want to date my grandpa" or something. i cant remember the netire conversation, but i think remember it being a good thing.

but anyways, im like, "hey, what boat am i in? i hope im not in the same boat as that one fool. id rather drown." her response was, "hey! u cant put me on the spot like that!" then blah blah she was like, "alright, im going to put you on the friend boat! hahaha" and i was like "hey! so i wasn't on it on the first place, now was i!? hahaha" anyways, i dunno how serious she took it.

anyways at the end of the ride,we tickled eachother, which i took it as a sign that she wasnt uncomfortable with me. who knows, im actually getting tired of this crap, lol.

Last edited:

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
andee said:
she then told me how she disappoints guys or something, which wasnt very clear to me(didnt make sense to me, w0manese?) anyways, she told me how she isnt worth investing time into or something and i think that was directed towards me as well?
She's disqualifying herself because she's not interested in you and wants to deter your interest.

andee said:
"hey! u cant put me on the spot like that!" then blah blah she was like, "alright, im going to put you on the friend boat! hahaha" and i was like "hey! so i wasn't on it on the first place, now was i!? hahaha" anyways, i dunno how serious she took it.
You pushed the issue too far and got your answer.

Sorry, buddy!

P.S. - Your whole conversation with her made you sound insecure in my opinion. Just assume you're in with her next time, don't ask.

andee

Don Juan
Reaction score
PhatE1vis said:
She's disqualifying herself because she's not interested in you and wants to deter your interest.

You pushed the issue too far and got your answer.

Sorry, buddy!

P.S. - Your whole conversation with her made you sound insecure in my opinion. Just assume you're in with her next time, don't ask.
maybe i did push the issue too far, but i dont know if it'd hurt my chances. i normally tease her how i've been meeting so many guys through her and that they must be chillin in the friend boat. tho in reality, she really only talks to me and this other male friend of hers. it was just a random not-so-serious conversation i thought of while talking about how ppl tend to go to restaurants filled with ppl rather than empty ones, which is comparable to dating women/men.

i can see why i might have sounded insecure. but can u bounce back up with non-insecurityness with the same girl? if so? how would u do it?

and is there a next time with her? i dont even know anymore, man. i wish she would just tell me just flat out, "i dont see u that way". id have absolutely no problem with that, it sure would make my life and every man's life easier. i dont want to have to work for my answers, esp unwanted ones.