Instant motivating video... Its glorious.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been contained by the formula. It all helped me became aware of what i was doing but it wasn't motivating me to pull the trigger. Untill Daddy the Pimp showed me something amazing. Something so amazing that it helped me cross the line without me even realising. How brilliant is that?

Everybody out there who has motivating problems or needs to get into the right state of mind before going out. Watch RSD Flawless Natural. Its glorious i tell you.

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Im glad that helped you brother :D . It helped me too :D .
Its highly recommanded .Buy or download for free , just get it .
Where did you dl it for free ? :nervous:

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
condoning illegal activity on a public forum.... priceless :rolleyes:

...I never seen the program. But Tim, the producer of the video (im assuming), is freaking breakthrough amazing with his insights and methods of the game! I might pick this program up, i'm sure its worth it.

Either way, Tim already shares plenty of stellar advice for free on his blog, I suggest people should check it out.

Brutus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I skimmed through Tim's blog and haven't seen anything new. He says we shouldn't see beautiful women as having higher value.

Well, duh. Everyone here talks about it.

He says when we first see a hot girl, for a split milisecond we think about how we would like to f-ck her. Then we screw everything up by second guessing ourselves. He argues in that milisecond we're in touch with our manly core which is a basis for everything else.

Well, duh. Isn't there a wonderful article by Jvesti titled "the Introduction of T Teory/Natural Game" in the Bible about exactly that? And Pook talks about it. And Gunwich talks about it.

I already know where to download for free, but is it really worth it? Or will I waste hours downloading and watching something just to go :yawn: because everything is already here.

Dedication & Daddy, can you tell me what EXACTLY is so "glorious" about it?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brutus said:
I skimmed through Tim's blog and haven't seen anything new. He says we shouldn't see beautiful women as having higher value.

Well, duh. Everyone here talks about it.

He says when we first see a hot girl, for a split milisecond we think about how we would like to f-ck her. Then we screw everything up by second guessing ourselves. He argues in that milisecond we're in touch with our manly core which is a basis for everything else.

Well, duh. Isn't there a wonderful article by Jvesti titled "the Introduction of T Teory/Natural Game" in the Bible about exactly that? And Pook talks about it. And Gunwich talks about it.

I already know where to download for free, but is it really worth it? Or will I waste hours downloading and watching something just to go :yawn: because everything is already here.

Dedication & Daddy, can you tell me what EXACTLY is so "glorious" about it?
I dont know , i've read tons of pickup articles and i have seen tons of pickup dvd's but this is one of my favorites . Tim demonstrates how a real man should be . There is a lot of stuff put up together to help you get real success the same night that you watch it . Also in-field videos are gold . Just watching Tim explain , you can see how confident men talks , how's hes body language etc .
Not only downloading , but even paying the price that RSD charges for it , is totally worth .Get it and watch it than come and tell me your opinion . I really want to hear it .
Again , I highly recommand it .

Brutus

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I will check it out in the following days & review it.

Brutus

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I finally watched some of it... First three discs, to be precise & I'm not too crazy about it...

Don't get me wrong, it's a good program. But it's exactly what I anticipated - recycling of old concepts. It's just that Tim gave them new names and presented them in a new way. Here are some random things Tim said (I'm paraphrasing):

* You have to figure out 10 reasons why you want success with women, so that this vision will fuel you.

* Make adventure out of everything.

* girl is emotionally reactive to you - if you're happy, she's happy. If you're nervous, she's nervous.

* If you're fun to hang out, without being masculine at the same time, she'll view you as an entertainer.

* you have to not care about what anyone thinks of you.

Now, this is all very true, but my point is, there's nothing new here. Furthermore, the problem with Tim is the same problem every dating guru has. That is, every dating guru teaches what works for him. But you can find yourself desperately incongruent with his stuff. I know he says "don't clone me", but there's no way for him to create a method which isn't based on who he is.

So my guess is you personally like Tim, and this is the reason you praise him so much. There's nothing wrong with that, I have my favorite dating gurus too.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know brother , its your opinion . I liked it because was just what i needed = putting masculine power , intent to my game . Commanding the women . I totally loved the program and found it very inspirational and info's were .. maybe not new but nicely put up together and helped me to drastically change results on game .

Again , now that you watched it , i cant say anything else . Its your opinion and i should respect it .
But ill still recommand it to all newbs and pro's . Its worth it.

Peace :D

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw the first disc and it seemed to be very identical to blue print decodec,dmaybe in a more resumed way.

and i saw 2 "in field" videos, and yes, they are gold. it demonstrates how he really does it.
im going to watch the rest of them