Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instagram Game

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define celebrity. Greater than 10k followers? 100k? Certainly there must be a point where women start thinking who IS this guy?
I haven't gone through all of the posts on this thread, but I can think of far better means to meet women instead of relying on instagram.

A celebrity would be....literally a celebrity (athlete, actor, etc.).

You could be a pseudo local celebrity, I actually know of a few guys in my area who have created that through instagram, but I don't really think you should get into something like this. These men have created this image of living an outlandish lifestyle, most of their posts includes pictures of vacations, fancy cars, homes, going to nightclubs, etc. Mind you, these men are all relatively young, late twenties to early 30s, and something just does not quite add up in regards to what they do and the life they portray to live. I am more than sure that these people are in debt up to their eyeballs and/or engage in something that is not at all legal.

With all of that said, you also need to be looking at the types of women that you would be attracting to you by doing this, and in case you aren't aware they generally are not those you'd want to have in your life. You'd be attracting women that are gold diggers and the like, everything about them is fake. The whole instagram/social media thing is all fake, everyone that has a profile does this to some extent.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
I think post to reaction score ratio should be considered when considering someone as a shyt Poster
Factor in the percentage of reaction scores that come from the same few goofs and a high reaction score is laughable at best.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think post to reaction score ratio should be considered when considering someone as a shyt Poster
It's subjective.

The bible generally has good content and if you were to place it in say Saudi Arabia, there's bound to be riots and bible burning but there's bound to be some who might see some truths in it, that's why there's hate.

So it’s highly dependent on the type of audience.

Now if someone wants to have lots of reaction scores here, he just needs to appeal to most of the audiences here.

Postings that gives men a magical 'Penicillin' to cure what ails them will undoubtedly gather the most reactions.

That's followed by postings that caters to what men in general already believes, like BPD or crazy women, this too would garner plenty of reaction scores.

So if one wants a high reaction score, he just needs to fulfil the criteria above.

But then it's just manipulation or a rehash and not good content.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's subjective.

The bible generally has good content and if you were to place it in say Saudi Arabia, there's bound to be riots and bible burning but there's bound to be some who might see some truths in it, that's why there's hate.

Now if someone wants to have lots of reaction scores here, he just needs to appeal to most of the audiences here.

Postings that gives men a magical 'Penicillin' to cure what ails them will undoubtedly gather the most reactions.

That's followed by postings that caters to what men in general already believes, like BPD or crazy women, this too would garner plenty of reaction scores.

So if one wants a high reaction score, he just needs to fulfil the criteria above.

It's subjective.

The trouble some ppl will go for some validation.
but yeah i see your point.
I like to think that i can distinguish the good from the bad