Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instagram following etiquette

Reaction score
Unrelated topic--I'm fairly new to instagram (just made an account this year) and am unfamiliar with the following etiquette. For instance there is a girl I know but haven't seen for almost two years that I was thinking about following but her IG is private. She has ~1500 followers but only one mutual follower with me. Would this be seen as being really creepy/stalker behavior or normal? I'm not even interested in a relationship with her, I'm just slightly curious what she's up to. As to why I looked her up, well I look lots of people up out of curiosity who I never follow, but for private accounts, it is impossible to see posts without following.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
just follow her who cares its not thaf serious bro. get your clout up make these chicks follow you

Reaction score
just follow her who cares its not thaf serious bro. get your clout up make these chicks follow you
Ya I agree, just dont want a reputation for being a creep since I have many mutual acquantences with her. i was also going to do this with many other chicks but dont know if it's frowned upon lol