"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Inspired by Iqqi

Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
NYC
Originally posted by Big Pappy
But here's the catch. Shagging just for the sake of shagging is not going to make you a better person. All it's going to do is give the friends of all these ladies in addition to the ladies you couldn't bang some more ammunition. I think with this attitude you may find it more difficult than you think. But, hey, I could be wrong.

Very interesting..

Please expand on this Bigz
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh,PA, USA
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Very interesting..

Please expand on this Bigz
I dont know what he means exactly, but i interpit that as, dont get caught =P.
 
Top