Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inspirational stories of doing the impossible

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought maybe starting a thread of some amazing feats by man in business would be a good motivational tool to help us achieve great successes in ours.

Please feel free to add and post to this section of any stories you have heard or seen on someone accomplishing something others would think be impossible or crazy to do.

This is one that caught my eye.

Red Paper clip to house in one year....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_red_paperclip

Now if someone can do this, building a successful business in a year seems pretty easy haha

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to crazy like trading a red paper clip for a house but do have some nice stories in the past year from me.

I'm trying to run it up in poker from $50 to $10,000.

I've only been playing 2 weeks and i've more than 6x increased my bankroll. Tonight i'm currently around $305.

I also tried to launch a start-up which ultimately did not take off and i decided not to waste anymore time on it. Spent about 8 months unemployed and went on over 20 total interviews at 8 different companies making it to the final rounds of 4 firms. applied to 60 jobs interviewed at 8 companies made it to 4 final rounds and finally got one.

FYI….not having a job definitely affects how employers view you. I had to do some crazy sh1t to get this offer. In order to get the first interview, i showed up at the office uninvited with cronuts and a small card explaining why i'd be a good fit for the role. rolled with that to the final interview and got the job.

edit:

Currently have run my poker bankroll to $400.

Last edited: