"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Insinuation can be a great tool.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Planting a seed in the chicks mind can do wonderful things.

Whether it be making it seem that they came on to you... making it seem that they are the touchy-feely ones.

When you leave, and that seed begins to grow... You turn the tables, because now SHE is the one who is overthinking.



I have done this a few times.

Hear a rather new song on the radio. One of those songs that the radio stations will play the hell out of. Scribble down the chorus or most memorable line... Then when talking to a girl... pull it out and say "hey I heard this song today on the radio and scribbled this down as I drove.... do you know the name of it"...

From this point on, every time the girl hears that song... She's going to think about you. I've even had girls tell me... "everytime I hear that song now I think about you"... I just smile, and think perfect.


Learn to master insinuation.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
haha that is a good one!!! if theres 2 things that make me think about a certain girl its when i catch a whiff of some other girl with her perfume or when i hear a song that had SOMETHING(feeling, heard on a date etc.. ) to do with her!
 

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
THis is called anchoring
what your doing is associating the feeling she has at the time to the song. it'll only work if she's experiencing a strong emtion in that moment. I wouldn't really call this insinuation. But your right, it is a good technique to use, to get someone thinking of you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
They are really quite easy to come up with.

I use them with the girls I work with all the time. (It works so well)

The trick is to plant the seed. Don't stand around talking about the comment you just made. If you are going to make one- be ready to walk away. You have to let her decipher it.


If they mention sex around you, say "why do you always talk about sex when I'm around".

A girl leaned in and smelled my hair the other day, I let her smell and then said "oh, whew, I thought you were going to try to kiss me"

Or even though its not true... "why is it that everytime I look up, you are gazing at me?"


sometimes when I make eye contact with them, I'll smile and laugh, and say "why do you always look at me with sex eyes" - it's great because they'll usually laugh simply b/c 'sex eyes' is so lame.... and hey, if they are looking at you with sex eyes, they'll probably blush.



It's as simple as putting a thought in a girls mind that may or may not be there, and letting her feed it.

Plant the seed, then he mind will start to work... i.e... "is it really that noticable that I stare at him" "do I really always talk about sex around him" -


You know how your AFC mind used to work. You could turn brief eye contact with a girl, into her having your children and getting married.

Turn the tables on her, and let her mind [****] her!
 

bollocks

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bootlegger


From this point on, every time the girl hears that song... She's going to think about you. I've even had girls tell me... "everytime I hear that song now I think about you"... I just smile, and think perfect.


Learn to master insinuation. [/B]
yes... find out things they like and stick you to it... i wonder about this sometimes, the mental anguish of trying to remove someone from your head, and yet, i'm trying to inflict this on others? oh well.


You could turn brief eye contact with a girl, into her having your children and getting married.
this made me feel like puking though, cripes.
 
Top