Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insinuation can be a great tool.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Planting a seed in the chicks mind can do wonderful things.

Whether it be making it seem that they came on to you... making it seem that they are the touchy-feely ones.

When you leave, and that seed begins to grow... You turn the tables, because now SHE is the one who is overthinking.

I have done this a few times.

Hear a rather new song on the radio. One of those songs that the radio stations will play the hell out of. Scribble down the chorus or most memorable line... Then when talking to a girl... pull it out and say "hey I heard this song today on the radio and scribbled this down as I drove.... do you know the name of it"...

From this point on, every time the girl hears that song... She's going to think about you. I've even had girls tell me... "everytime I hear that song now I think about you"... I just smile, and think perfect.

Learn to master insinuation.

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha that is a good one!!! if theres 2 things that make me think about a certain girl its when i catch a whiff of some other girl with her perfume or when i hear a song that had SOMETHING(feeling, heard on a date etc.. ) to do with her!

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
THis is called anchoring
what your doing is associating the feeling she has at the time to the song. it'll only work if she's experiencing a strong emtion in that moment. I wouldn't really call this insinuation. But your right, it is a good technique to use, to get someone thinking of you.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are really quite easy to come up with.

I use them with the girls I work with all the time. (It works so well)

The trick is to plant the seed. Don't stand around talking about the comment you just made. If you are going to make one- be ready to walk away. You have to let her decipher it.

If they mention sex around you, say "why do you always talk about sex when I'm around".

A girl leaned in and smelled my hair the other day, I let her smell and then said "oh, whew, I thought you were going to try to kiss me"

Or even though its not true... "why is it that everytime I look up, you are gazing at me?"

sometimes when I make eye contact with them, I'll smile and laugh, and say "why do you always look at me with sex eyes" - it's great because they'll usually laugh simply b/c 'sex eyes' is so lame.... and hey, if they are looking at you with sex eyes, they'll probably blush.

It's as simple as putting a thought in a girls mind that may or may not be there, and letting her feed it.

Plant the seed, then he mind will start to work... i.e... "is it really that noticable that I stare at him" "do I really always talk about sex around him" -

You know how your AFC mind used to work. You could turn brief eye contact with a girl, into her having your children and getting married.

Turn the tables on her, and let her mind [****] her!

bollocks

Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger

From this point on, every time the girl hears that song... She's going to think about you. I've even had girls tell me... "everytime I hear that song now I think about you"... I just smile, and think perfect.

Learn to master insinuation. [/B]
yes... find out things they like and stick you to it... i wonder about this sometimes, the mental anguish of trying to remove someone from your head, and yet, i'm trying to inflict this on others? oh well.

You could turn brief eye contact with a girl, into her having your children and getting married.
this made me feel like puking though, cripes.