Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insincere flirting?

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this HB9 in my college who gives me blatant buying signals when we encounter eachother. Her body language matches the criteria listed in the DJ bible and other sources, plus she does brazen things like sticking out her cheek for me to kiss and initiating kino.
2 problems though: I) I've seen her act "touchy, feely" with other guyfriends. Just hugs mostly.
2) She already has a boyfriend; a 6'2" tall, Latin guy who I've seen dance Salsa with her in public. She even introduced me to him at a rally. I just shook his hand and acted casual. I sort of pity him.

What confuses me is that she does not strike me as the attention wh0re type. She's the chairman of a student interest group that protests tuition hikes. Very intelligent and articulate. Not the type whose life revolves around her makeup case and cellphone.
Nevertheless, I can't help but sense a "sliminess" in her. Kind of like a female version of Sebastian Valmont. This makes me feel uncomfortable when she talks to me so I just act reserved and polite; the way I would if an unattractive girl approached me.
All my instincts scream NEXT. Any opinions?

Fragem

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT NEXT NEXT as soon as possible. She's playing you, and probally getting horny with her boyfriend doing it.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she Latin as well ? (you mentioned that her boyfriend is) You just described every Latin woman on the face of the earth. I'm Latin, and culturally, we're very touchy touchy. We greet absolute strangers ("I'd like to introduce you to my third cousin's dog groomer's hairdresser") with a kiss on the cheek. Not trying to kill your high, just clue you in a bit. Good luck though:)

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't Latin.
And I do appreciate the input from everybody else, but I was looking for soemthing more deep than a knee-jerk reaction.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you acting reserved and quiet to a fine honey????

What you should be doing is DJ'ing her and see where it goes, acting reserved will get you no where.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Why are you acting reserved and quiet to a fine honey????
Because that's the way I am around attention wh0res, used caresalesmen, and other folks who I do not consider trustworthy.
I'm not the type of guy who overlooks an HB's character flaws because her tits and ass are shaped the way I like them. That's what AFCs are good for.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She acts touchy feely with other men and she has a boyfriend. Why then should she have any particular interest in YOU?

If she ONLY acted touchy-feely with you and kept her bf quiet, you might be in there.

But from what you say about her, she sounds a very confident type of woman who is comfortable with serial flirting and may even get a kick out of the inevitable AFC responses.

I would suggest a next is in order.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh, this is textbook example on why you never try and DATE a young girl. Im guessing she is 18-21? Dude, you cant LTR these girls. Heck, its a pain to even STR them. Your 22. Hobbies, school work and guy friends and hooking up and having F buddies is your goal right now, with a few STR's mixed in now and then.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's a DJ get over it. she is charming, charismatic, ****y, funny, happy go lucky.

since when did flirting become a crime if it was just for flirtation's sake?

get over yourself, and flirt back. "insincerely".