Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inside The Mind: Getting Super Hotties

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got a PM wondering how to get the 9s and 10s, I don't rate so I call them hotties. As this is my BREAD & BUTTER, my whole personality is sort of built to hook up with 9s and 10s. If you didn't know my ideal type are 6ft tall *****y looking eastern european women who guys think of as angel goddesses sent down to the heavens to make you believe "You aren't worthy". Me fooling around with hot chicks is so common place that I have a hard time wanting to hook up with cute chicks because I've fooled around with so many VERY ATTRACTIVE women that I will not settle for less.

So here we go...Before I go into the main mindsets and how I go about getting with the hottest chicks I want to point out something with hotter chicks. This is a huge generalization because I've seen chicks who weren't like this and even seen decent chicks who act like this. For the most part all the hottest chicks I've come across come off like this.

LAish "Fake Interest" and Russian "Unreactivity"
This is the names of concepts in my mind, you have the hotties who show fake interest to get you to react and the hotties who are so unreactive that you feel compelled to react.

The women who tend to give "Fake Interest" will PHYISCALLY, VERBALLY and NON-VERBALLY give you interest just to get you reacting to her. Many people would consider these girls attention *****s/validation junkies. They almost do it just to see if you'll react to whatever they do. If your getting all touched up do you get all happy like a man who's never had a hot chick before? If she says some random thing about liking you do you get all happy and think you can **** her now? If she is so focused on you and then just goes all ADD does it make you think "O I'm losing interest"?...This is her way of screening out guys who basically won't be able to handle her because it's obvious that she can manipulate how you are EASILY but just showing a bit of interest to you.

The other other type of women are the "Unreactive" women. They seem so uninterested, aloof, bored and externally gives almost no feedback. Physically she doesn't do anything and almost looks uptight, verbally it seems like your TRYING if you were to hear the ratio of talking and her responses, non-verbally it looks like she wants to punch you in the face and doesn't want to deal with you. Most guys give up due to the lack of reactions being given or TRIES to do something in hopes of getting her interested...This is her way of screening out guys who aren't AUTHENTIC because they are trying to manipulate her by changing there demeanor in hopes of ****ing her.

I've come across many chicks who at some point will show NO INTEREST whatsoever. She might even become hostile, but it's all a big front of the grand illusion of a "STRONG FRAME". Women don't have a strong frame, but to the average man who thinks a woman is higher value than them, it looks like there frame is strong...IT IS FALSE!!! Chicks can get sucked into your reality so quickly.

I've personally experienced all of this, mainly unreactive type of chicks as eastern european hotties generally are like that. I've come across a few "fake interest" chicks which makes me know for sure that Westside of U.S have alot of these chicks. Anywho a few of my experiences...
Fake Interest:
- This LA chick who I pulled in she would let me escalate and even do so herself but then pull back and try to run off. Everytime I reopened her RAS would be focused on me massively thinking she was so into me and then she'd pull her focus away from me and talk to her friend. Another time I reopened her and she was happy to see me and then turns around and keeps doing what she was doing.

- These two girls from arizona I approached and was being myself, playfully grinding on them. They would play along and then instantly pull there focus away from me, luckily I didn't care and would just keep reengaging me. (This was goign well I actually messed it up by blowing them off)

- One time this eastern euro chick was being unreactive and then all of a sudden switched it up on me by being very flirtatious saying "Your so awesome" and then just run off. This caught me off guard as I grab her trying to say "Wait" (This was hilarious because I had never seen a chick who can be unreactive and also give fake interest)

Unreactivity:
- After instantly making out with a chick she just stood infront of me with a blank stare, I'd speak and she wouldn't respond, think of a dead person looking at you. NOTHING. (I got passed this though)

- Many chicks I've opened her were just standing still, no smile on there face, and would just look at you as you spoke. Sometimes giving no answers or very little. (This used to make me feel like the interaction was going bad when it was 100% false)

- This russian set I was interacting with all night, she was so unreactive that before a guy can even approach she'd do a swoosh motion with her hand basically telling the guy don't even try and move out her way. I seen her blow out 3 guys in less than 30secs...AMAZING

The FOUNDATION...
You must ASSUME HIGHER VALUE...this is key, if your not then you've already lost. This can almost be a post in itself because of how deep this is but you must believe your higher value than the girl. Not 99% belief, no utter doubt.

You are high value because of who you are, there is only one you so it makes you unique. Plus you control YOURSELF so why would you ever put someone above you. You are your own creator of reality and you express yourself.

Ultimately women all love a boring life, they want a high value man to come into there life and bring EXCITEMENT to there life. These women are dreaming, hoping and waiting for a high value man because they are the coolest guys ever to them...The most common thing I get from real hot chicks is "I'm crazy" and generally some form of compliment stating that I'm bringing excitement to there life.

It all stems from HIGH VALUE THOUGHT PATTERNS...which will be expressed through your behaviors plan and simple. PERSONALLY this is so deep and ingrained in "Who I Am" that most chicks don't even feel worthy of being with me.

MOST IMPORTANT CONCEPT
BE AUTHENTIC...Express your real personality and true thoughts, stop putting up a mask because the hotter the chick the easier she can notice it. She is so used to seeing people with masks because they always WANT SOMETHING (Sex) and so she see's many phoneys. A hot chick isn't more socially savvy than an uglier chick, she just can spot the BS quicker because she's used to it...If you were 100% authentic, doing what you want to do and expressing yourself through your thoughts without ANY REGARDS of her reactions then you'd have a very easy time.

Hot women always say I'm crazy because they love how I can just EXPRESS MYSELF, she can literally just sit there and watch me express myself because I have NO HIDDEN AGENDA I'm just being 100% real with her, I'm not FAKING ANYTHING...From my experience I realized it's so liberating for a HOTTIE to meet a guy who's just BEING AUTHENTIC.

Think of it as if you were walking around always seeing super hot chicks approach you only to realize you had SHALLOW HAL affect and these chicks really all were ugly chicks approaching you. You'd want these girl's to stop acting like there super hot chicks and just BE THEM that way you can actually see there true nature...Even if you were to hookup with a hottie using some sort of mask, are you going to be that way forever around her?

When with women I ALWAYS do what I want with complete disregard of how she reacts. I'm focused on how I want her to feel or what experience I want to give her. It is totally authentic for me to be giving women experiences, there isn't any MASK being put up. If a chick tells me she loves desert I have no problem telling her how much I dislike desert and how there is only ONE desert that I can eat FOREVER...I also have no problem giving her **** if she talks badly about my friends.

Offer Value
Hot women just want to be able to let loose and be themselves, they want the guy to just offer value to them and be 100% REAL. It's like if she came home from another day of fake dudes approaching her and now she finally can just RELAX, kick back in her fluffy bed and watch tv.

Many times guys have said they disliked chicks, how they were boring, *****y or whatever. But from my experience these same exact chicks once they can just be FREE they are by far the coolest chicks to be around...

I will never forget this Macedonian chick who was by far the hottest chick I ever met and fooled around with. This is the only chick I ever considered having as a gf. Once she realized she could be FREE around me she would clasp on my arm and be totally relaxed in my presence. When she was in my reality she felt this sense of protectiveness and world where she knew she could cut loose and be a WOMAN. There was no longer a need to put up this FRONT because it was clear that she could be a WOMAN in my reality. She enjoyed me moving her around, she liked me randomly slamming her on the wall and making out with her, she liked that I was real telling her I wanted her to stay in NY.

What are you offering these chicks? Or are you just putting on a mask trying to get some *****?

I just realized I can go very indepth on this subject and will actually continue this later...Overall these are key concepts that many should know...

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread because there are subtle nuances when dealing with the extremely beautiful girls (i.e. HB8s and up)

But from my personal experience - dealing with beautiful girls is different in one main way: any weaknesses in your masculinity are immediately exposed.

Like you mentioned, you must truly believe you are higher value - if you have some doubt, you may get by if you are dealing with HB7s and down, but not with the super-cuties.

And yes, the most beautiful girls are bored, bored of fake guys, bored of wimpy guys, they want excitement, which only comes from the hyper masculine man.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW

That's all I can say, SP your game is advanced to another level and your insights are profound (shame this thread has less responses then it does)

My problem has been if a chick fakes interest and talks to another friend (or blows you out etc etc), what if she isn't just interested?

This is a very good thread, I wish I could see this in action, But i gather this

1. BE higher value
2. Strong frame
3. Offer value

I'll come back to this in the future....

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some one should go in detail on being higher value, Though i understand myself its very hard to explain in terms. The best i can explain it is Knowing that you are incontrol, and always coming from an internal point of Infinite Value within yourself. constantly giving out value and when value is givin to you its respected but not taken internally just fillterd out and you constantly give out more value untill you are the source of value. Its comes from a very authenitic and egoless place within. You are in true nature being yourself, Very authentic, Content, Comfortable, aware, dominant place that every being at some point in there life has been but may have not noticed.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake Interest: How unfortunate this exists, but it's good to point it out.

Not entirely sure if I have come across it, or I've 'misread' signals, or because I was (still am...but getting better) an AFC, perhaps i blew it. As I stated in my entry post on this site, I'm quite good at approaching, even number closing, but always blow it when it comes to the first date.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FRISCO...Great summary of being high value...Solomon as for the chicks walking away there are two things I tend to do. (I'll go into more details later down the line)

If she walks away I usually grab her firmly and pull her in just talking and escalating again...Lately though I just reopen as if it was going well before, even if its not. I've reopened chicks 10x times BUT keep in mind it was never bad because I WANTED to do it, I wasn't reacting to anything nor did I ever drop my sense of self.

The chick who I seen blowout 3 guys in less than 30secs I opened her group 5-6 times. It was a mixed 4set of two guys and twoo girls...First time it was bad timing and positioning, the guy tried blowing me out and the girl didn't even react. The end result one of the girls demanded I take her email so when I go to russia we could hangout.

HUGHMAN...You can generally spot fake interest when a chick is touching, verbally or non-verbally giving interest and then deliberatly pulls it away. Not in a girlie push/pull sort of way. More of a "I know I have you by the balls so I'll push your buttons" kind of way.

When your used t chicks just being attracted to you it will be easier to sense those chicks who throw fake interest...Its generally subtle but as I'll get into later ASSERTING BOUNDARIES AND MAKING HER QUALIFY HERSELF are two things that will excite her because now she is with a man who has RULES that she can't break.

Reaction score
" Funny, that's adorable how you think im attracted to you. Im an action hero, i can ride the slope and with a laugh can cause a romance avalanche, dance on a roof of a runaway locomotive to a valentine earthquake, ride with ecstasy a chunk of ice and create a passion tsunami, and make it to dinner on my air currents to experience an orgasmic meteor shower with my lady. I was gonna ask for the bathroom, well Have fun in your world, im playing in ours. Bye "

I told that to the last super cutie that tried to reject me. tease them for thinking they are super beautiful.

If they are B1tchy, i tell them the ultimate insult.

"Aww, are you getting mad-dy because you hear your biological clock ticking every single minute ?"

Its all about being comfortable in your own skin, imagine them without makeup.

Snow Plowman said:
So I got a PM wondering how to get the 9s and 10s, I don't rate so I call them hotties. As this is my BREAD & BUTTER, my whole personality is sort of built to hook up with 9s and 10s. If you didn't know my ideal type are 6ft tall *****y looking eastern european women who guys think of as angel goddesses sent down to the heavens to make you believe "You aren't worthy". Me fooling around with hot chicks is so common place that I have a hard time wanting to hook up with cute chicks because I've fooled around with so many VERY ATTRACTIVE women that I will not settle for less.

So here we go...Before I go into the main mindsets and how I go about getting with the hottest chicks I want to point out something with hotter chicks. This is a huge generalization because I've seen chicks who weren't like this and even seen decent chicks who act like this. For the most part all the hottest chicks I've come across come off like this.

LAish "Fake Interest" and Russian "Unreactivity"
This is the names of concepts in my mind, you have the hotties who show fake interest to get you to react and the hotties who are so unreactive that you feel compelled to react.

The women who tend to give "Fake Interest" will PHYISCALLY, VERBALLY and NON-VERBALLY give you interest just to get you reacting to her. Many people would consider these girls attention *****s/validation junkies. They almost do it just to see if you'll react to whatever they do. If your getting all touched up do you get all happy like a man who's never had a hot chick before? If she says some random thing about liking you do you get all happy and think you can **** her now? If she is so focused on you and then just goes all ADD does it make you think "O I'm losing interest"?...This is her way of screening out guys who basically won't be able to handle her because it's obvious that she can manipulate how you are EASILY but just showing a bit of interest to you.

The other other type of women are the "Unreactive" women. They seem so uninterested, aloof, bored and externally gives almost no feedback. Physically she doesn't do anything and almost looks uptight, verbally it seems like your TRYING if you were to hear the ratio of talking and her responses, non-verbally it looks like she wants to punch you in the face and doesn't want to deal with you. Most guys give up due to the lack of reactions being given or TRIES to do something in hopes of getting her interested...This is her way of screening out guys who aren't AUTHENTIC because they are trying to manipulate her by changing there demeanor in hopes of ****ing her.

I've come across many chicks who at some point will show NO INTEREST whatsoever. She might even become hostile, but it's all a big front of the grand illusion of a "STRONG FRAME". Women don't have a strong frame, but to the average man who thinks a woman is higher value than them, it looks like there frame is strong...IT IS FALSE!!! Chicks can get sucked into your reality so quickly.

I've personally experienced all of this, mainly unreactive type of chicks as eastern european hotties generally are like that. I've come across a few "fake interest" chicks which makes me know for sure that Westside of U.S have alot of these chicks. Anywho a few of my experiences...
Fake Interest:
- This LA chick who I pulled in she would let me escalate and even do so herself but then pull back and try to run off. Everytime I reopened her RAS would be focused on me massively thinking she was so into me and then she'd pull her focus away from me and talk to her friend. Another time I reopened her and she was happy to see me and then turns around and keeps doing what she was doing.

- These two girls from arizona I approached and was being myself, playfully grinding on them. They would play along and then instantly pull there focus away from me, luckily I didn't care and would just keep reengaging me. (This was goign well I actually messed it up by blowing them off)

- One time this eastern euro chick was being unreactive and then all of a sudden switched it up on me by being very flirtatious saying "Your so awesome" and then just run off. This caught me off guard as I grab her trying to say "Wait" (This was hilarious because I had never seen a chick who can be unreactive and also give fake interest)

Unreactivity:
- After instantly making out with a chick she just stood infront of me with a blank stare, I'd speak and she wouldn't respond, think of a dead person looking at you. NOTHING. (I got passed this though)

- Many chicks I've opened her were just standing still, no smile on there face, and would just look at you as you spoke. Sometimes giving no answers or very little. (This used to make me feel like the interaction was going bad when it was 100% false)

- This russian set I was interacting with all night, she was so unreactive that before a guy can even approach she'd do a swoosh motion with her hand basically telling the guy don't even try and move out her way. I seen her blow out 3 guys in less than 30secs...AMAZING

The FOUNDATION...
You must ASSUME HIGHER VALUE...this is key, if your not then you've already lost. This can almost be a post in itself because of how deep this is but you must believe your higher value than the girl. Not 99% belief, no utter doubt.

You are high value because of who you are, there is only one you so it makes you unique. Plus you control YOURSELF so why would you ever put someone above you. You are your own creator of reality and you express yourself.

Ultimately women all love a boring life, they want a high value man to come into there life and bring EXCITEMENT to there life. These women are dreaming, hoping and waiting for a high value man because they are the coolest guys ever to them...The most common thing I get from real hot chicks is "I'm crazy" and generally some form of compliment stating that I'm bringing excitement to there life.

It all stems from HIGH VALUE THOUGHT PATTERNS...which will be expressed through your behaviors plan and simple. PERSONALLY this is so deep and ingrained in "Who I Am" that most chicks don't even feel worthy of being with me.

MOST IMPORTANT CONCEPT
BE AUTHENTIC...Express your real personality and true thoughts, stop putting up a mask because the hotter the chick the easier she can notice it. She is so used to seeing people with masks because they always WANT SOMETHING (Sex) and so she see's many phoneys. A hot chick isn't more socially savvy than an uglier chick, she just can spot the BS quicker because she's used to it...If you were 100% authentic, doing what you want to do and expressing yourself through your thoughts without ANY REGARDS of her reactions then you'd have a very easy time.

+ rep, its all about the frame. Im printing this and putting it in my Attraction folder and showing my guy friends.
---------------
Come join me and share your thoughts at my Approach Journal and Fun Times Thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159172[/SIZE]

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being High Value

This is all based on my thoughts and how I am...

As a foundation you have to LOVE YOURSELF by knowing who you are and ENJOY celebrating BEING YOU. Like I told my wing "How could you perceive another person higher value than you, if YOU ARE YOU?" It's not logical because your UNIQUE. My long time analogy is say 5 people walked down the same exact road all 5 of them would've had a different experience and different story all which would have value.

You have your own WAY OF BEING that is unique, your own thought patterns and behavior patterns, your own VALUES, your own lifestyle, etc. This is all YOU. It is authentic because YOU CREATED IT AND NOT OTHERS DICTATING to you who you are...I've personally created my personality a year ago when I wrote down exactly how I wanted to be and come off to people. Through the process of changing certain things were added and others were dropped but the CORE of how I always wanted to be is ALWAYS there.

Assumptions
YOU MUST ASSUME HIGH VALUE BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE...

This needs no social feedback nor does it need any logical reason. It is what it is. YOU ARE YOU SO THATS HIGH VALUE IN YOUR WORLD...why wouldn't it be? Stop finding reinforcements for the belief, just assume it...As a result you now hold yourself HIGHLY and feel entitled to do whatever you want. The world is much easier to go through because in your world you are the highest value possible.

Being high value, all women love you and are attracted because of WHO YOU ARE. So you might as well always go for the hottest women because you deserve the best and you shouldn't be afraid to get it.

Me personally I walk with a subtle ****iness because I know all chicks want me, and I know how money I am, whether people see it or not it's there issue because I know who I am...So everywhere I go women are always giving this like of "OMG who is that guy, he looks cool". High value just pours out of my pores. There is no one in this world who can say I'm not high value because in my mind I am.

Deserving
If you don't think you deserve such a chick then you will have no chance. There should be no doubt in your mind that you can have the specific girls that you want...You are You. You pick and choose who you want.

You have to be totally comfortable being around HOT CHICKS, so comfortable it seems like you understand her own life more than she does. You can't be affected by how hot she is, it's common for you to be with HOT CHICKS so she's like every other chick.

For me, this is so ingrained that I generally don't want to mess with cute chicks because I know there are tons of HOTTIES and I can easily get them. Why would I settle for mediocrity? I deserve the best...There is always that 1% of cute chicks that for some reason I like, or while experimenting I'll just run with it...But the only problem is many cute chicks will think of me as UNATTAINABLE because of how I am. I've learned that I have to SHOW HER that I REALLY REALLY like her or else she'll think I'm lying.

Indifferent
Jeffy said it best..."Ok you stopped giving a **** what anyone think, now start being aware of how she feels"

You shouldn't be caring about her reactions or else you will always be adapting to how she is. You shouldn't be caring if it is going good or bad, don't even think in those terms. Just BE and let whatever happen happen...WHO CARES

As Braddock said "Act like you've been there before"

Stop getting validation spikes just because your making out with a chick or even ****ing her. This stuff is so common in your world that you don't get no form of validation out of it. Yes you might enjoy giving her such things, but it's no longer "OMG I'm making out with this super hottie" it sounds like it was a fluke. Think of when you randomly made a half court shot, your hyped about it because it's not common...How come your never hyped when you do a normal layup?

Don't identify with good or bad, because this is how people's states go up and down. If things are going bad there feeling down, and if things are going good there feeling happy...This basically means a CHICK can dictate your state easily...That would be sad.

Be The Party
This is your world and reality, so you bring the PARTY...

You are the leader controlling EVERYTHING...The frame, (Don't be a frame control nerdy *****) social energy, tone of conversation, escalation, and overall EXPERIENCE. You make **** happen...Most people can't self-generate anything, there world isn't solid so they can't even suck women into there world and create excitement.

For me personally I can be anywhere and create chaos because that's just how I am. Whether it's talking to a chick on the train 4am in the morning or with a 10set sucking them into my world. There is nothing negative about what I do, it's all about FUN and Sexual Expression.

Abundance
If you don't have an abundance then you are NOT GOING TO GET HOT CHICKS...

For the newbies, the mere fact of being able to approach women means you have an abundance, because you can always go and approach another woman. For the guys who have women, the mere fact that you have more than one chick already shows that you have options.

You can't **** every HOT GIRL in the world...so you can actually focus on getting the best women possible for you. There will always be women out there for you to get so you should be cut throat in the type of women you mess with.

As a result you should be willing to walk away from ANY chick at anytime while at the sametime prepared to lose the set by taking things as FAR as possible and taking risks because either way you'll lose the girl. So might as well give her the best experience possible.

Don't play it safe, there are many women out there and you have choice of all the chicks you approach.

More too come...

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Snow Plowman:

There was a good thread circulating a few weeks ago on "How do you know if she's putting up a b*tch shield/sh*t test, or is just purely disinterested?". This is the perspective that I'm coming from. Here's the link, it's good http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159031 It was a good question that even I couldn't really answer. You advise to keep on pursuing, even if you're getting the cold shoulder or being brushed off. You don't really know if she's interested or not. If she's not, you run the risk of coming off as a creepy stalker or "that guy who just doesn't get it". That's obviously not good. So again, how do you know if she's testing you or is just purely disinterested?

How old are you by the way? I believe you said you're in your early 20's?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Snow Plowman:

There was a good thread circulating a few weeks ago on "How do you know if she's putting up a b*tch shield/sh*t test, or is just purely disinterested?". This is the perspective that I'm coming from. Here's the link, it's good http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159031 It was a good question that even I couldn't really answer. You advise to keep on pursuing, even if you're getting the cold shoulder or being brushed off. You don't really know if she's interested or not. If she's not, you run the risk of coming off as a creepy stalker or "that guy who just doesn't get it". That's obviously not good. So again, how do you know if she's testing you or is just purely disinterested?

How old are you by the way? I believe you said you're in your early 20's?
I'm about to turn 20 in a few days...

For me I completely unaware of a chick putting up a ***** shield/**** test because I'm just being 100% Authentic, expressing myself. Everything a girl does in my eyes is her reacting to me. So if I'm getting blown off I find it funny because she is reacting to me...This is the beauty of not looking at good or bad reactions...BUT be aware of how she is feeling/how you want her to feel.

Me personally I'm always fun and positive so when I go in having a blast if a chick isn't cool with it I find it funny. There must be something deeply wrong with her and as a result it easily screens them out as being a possible candidate of being with me.

As ozzie says "If she is still standing there it's ON"...I say it as "You know she doesn't like you when she is running away shooting at you while calling the cops all at the sametime."

I've approached chicks who blew me out, I'd reopen them and everything would be cool. Also I've pulled a chick who told me she hates people that live where I live, called me retarded and saying "Why do you act like that?"

Most of this is generalization and takes intuition, because for me it's totally normal for me to keep pursuing despite her not being into me...because I'm the PARTY. I go around having a blast, playing around with everyone. I'm always subtly screening women before I even open my mouth. So once I go up to them it's almost like saying "Ok here is your chance to get to win me over"

When chicks act disinterested my face lights up because I get a kick out of it. It's like "wow your reacting hard by trying to act all aloof and disinterested" because honestly who wouldn't want to meet the best guy in the world who makes this world fun.

YOU CAN NEVER BE CREEPY, unless you think your creepy. Basically your making someone else dictate to you who you are. Just like it's not needy unless you think it is...I learned this fully when I see how I escalate with chicks. With my female friends I'm so used to having legs and arms all over me that it is the norm in my world to be that physically comfortable. So when I approach chicks I'm VERY PHYSICAL an some might not like it but they instantly realize "O that's just who he is"

KEYWORD "Not Fake", my female friends all see my cold approach because to me chatting random people is so normal. I once had a chick say "Wow your so touchy" and even took my hands off of her, but it cracks me up because she's reacting and in my mind it's like "Hahaha she's not used to being in the presence of a physical guy" so I would do certain things like pulling her in by the waist knowing she'll reacting and me laughing. This chick was SO INTO IT that to everyone else it would've looked like she didn't want me.

So longs it is WHO YOU ARE then it's cool, but the transition to ingraining certain things might take a bit of conscious practice...

I had a wing who I told him never to give up just because a chick reacts bad because if she is standing there she like's you to some extent. One day he did it and was doing his horrible escalation of needy groping. It looked bad, the female friend with me was even telling me how bad it was. Another community guy even told him he was doing horrible...But he kept the belief that it was still on, and he sat down with her, continued and she basically fell in love with him EVENTUALLY. Later on in the night this chick was all over him and actually doubting her relationship with her BF that she lives with...She called him 4am sameday wanting to talk to him and hookup.

This is a very interesting thing that needs to be experienced, I think the best way for someone to see this is to start approaching just by going in and trying to kiss them...This is where I first learnt about this because you realize all rejections, disinterest, etc is just BS. She just wants to see more of your personality. Of course if she runs away then she no longer will see your personality, if you grab her you can possibly suck her back into your world.

Reaction score
you said a few months ago that all of these girls you approach, you have NEVER had sex with any of them.

If that is still true, then how do you know how to GET super hotties, by GET I mean get them in the sack.

I am only going based off of what you said in the past, please let all of the posters that are reading this know whether you actually have sex with these hotties, otherwise you have no right to talk about how to GET them, no matter how good the advice is in theory.

Your advice may help you talk to girls and get numbers, as well as make out sessions, but if you cannot have sex with girls, then you shouldn't be giving advice on it.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
you said a few months ago that all of these girls you approach, you have NEVER had sex with any of them.

If that is still true, then how do you know how to GET super hotties, by GET I mean get them in the sack.

I am only going based off of what you said in the past, please let all of the posters that are reading this know whether you actually have sex with these hotties, otherwise you have no right to talk about how to GET them, no matter how good the advice is in theory.

Your advice may help you talk to girls and get numbers, as well as make out sessions, but if you cannot have sex with girls, then you shouldn't be giving advice on it.
Yep I said this awhile back, before I started transitioning to my own style of things I had to make sure it was even able to GET SEX because then it would've been a HUGE waste of time. I've pulled being how I am...

If I hadn't stopped basing my success on the amount of chicks I laid I would've never improved who I was as a person, because I would go up and down based on how I was doing with women. This to me was reactive and I fully realized it when I got pissed when I didn't pull a chick on a day2 (I purposely left due to school next day) but it messed up my whole "I pull on every day2" record. I got blown out for a week straight because now I needed to validate that I was a "Good Person" by seeing that chicks wanted me...Thankfully I started focusing on the personal growth because the sex part was easy, an sure enough I actually became naturally attractive to women where I don't have to do anything and the chick is just attracted. Making everything much more smoother and easier...

But even before this I knew it was deadly because I kept constantly getting opened, chicks basically stating that we should hookup or there friend would tell me to take her friend...

When first moving towards this path it was really rough/mindblowing because I didn't think it was possible that chicks would actually want to **** 5mins in. It wasn't until I actually did it that I realized that it was possible. (No I didn't fuk her in 5mins, we went in a taxi to her place in 5mins) I've had some crazy experiences that used to blow my mind.

Now I'm 100% sure about it, all I need is continual access to hotties (Social Circle Building) that way I have an easier time actually meeting the women I want.

I still have some pretty bad beliefs that hinders and disorganizes any followups. The worst one is probably not caring so much that I cease to even remember the girl or what she looks like, and it seems the more I neglect my lifestyle, is the more I neglect my social circle and followingup with chicks who I might have #closed...This is a problem I'm working on because it's like the chick can even see that I won't followup and they have to keep telling me to call, only for me to remember I #closed them 4 days later...Work in progress...

I'd end up going off-topic but bottomline this is the most consistent stuff that I've done up to date. I'm more grounded as a person than when I first started as "Button Pusher Man", which still produced some results but had a real messed up inner game. Of course that surfaced months down the line...BUT now I no longer have to do much because attraction is instant, if I make a 100% decision that I accept her into my world then all I have to do is lead it to sex and it's a done deal. (Just I refuse to have sex with chicks who are decent, which many people dislike)

But call it ego or whatever, the amount of stuff I did to change who I am, I think I deserve only the best women possible and won't settle for less...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:whistle:
Snow Plowman said:
This is all based on my thoughts and how I am...

As a foundation you have to LOVE YOURSELF by knowing who you are and ENJOY celebrating BEING YOU. Like I told my wing "How could you perceive another person higher value than you, if YOU ARE YOU?" It's not logical because your UNIQUE. My long time analogy is say 5 people walked down the same exact road all 5 of them would've had a different experience and different story all which would have value.

Ok
You have your own WAY OF BEING that is unique, your own thought patterns and behavior patterns, your own VALUES, your own lifestyle, etc. This is all YOU. It is authentic because YOU CREATED IT AND NOT OTHERS DICTATING to you who you are...I've personally created my personality a year ago when I wrote down exactly how I wanted to be and come off to people. Through the process of changing certain things were added and others were dropped but the CORE of how I always wanted to be is ALWAYS there.

Niceness

Assumptions
YOU MUST ASSUME HIGH VALUE BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE...

This needs no social feedback nor does it need any logical reason. It is what it is. YOU ARE YOU SO THATS HIGH VALUE IN YOUR WORLD...why wouldn't it be? Stop finding reinforcements for the belief, just assume it...As a result you now hold yourself HIGHLY and feel entitled to do whatever you want. The world is much easier to go through because in your world you are the highest value possible.

Being high value, all women love you and are attracted because of WHO YOU ARE. So you might as well always go for the hottest women because you deserve the best and you shouldn't be afraid to get it.
Cheaaaaaaaaaaaa
Me personally I walk with a subtle ****iness because I know all chicks want me, and I know how money I am, whether people see it or not it's there issue because I know who I am...So everywhere I go women are always giving this like of "OMG who is that guy, he looks cool". High value just pours out of my pores. There is no one in this world who can say I'm not high value because in my mind I am.

Crazzzzzy
Deserving
If you don't think you deserve such a chick then you will have no chance. There should be no doubt in your mind that you can have the specific girls that you want...You are You. You pick and choose who you want.
You have to be totally comfortable being around HOT CHICKS, so comfortable it seems like you understand her own life more than she does. You can't be affected by how hot she is, it's common for you to be with HOT CHICKS so she's like every other chick.

yoooooooo
For me, this is so ingrained that I generally don't want to mess with cute chicks because I know there are tons of HOTTIES and I can easily get them. Why would I settle for mediocrity? I deserve the best...There is always that 1% of cute chicks that for some reason I like, or while experimenting I'll just run with it...But the only problem is many cute chicks will think of me as UNATTAINABLE because of how I am. I've learned that I have to SHOW HER that I REALLY REALLY like her or else she'll think I'm lying.

how do u do this?

Indifferent
Jeffy said it best..."Ok you stopped giving a **** what anyone think, now start being aware of how she feels"

You shouldn't be caring about her reactions or else you will always be adapting to how she is. You shouldn't be caring if it is going good or bad, don't even think in those terms. Just BE and let whatever happen happen...WHO CARES

As Braddock said "Act like you've been there before"

Stop getting validation spikes just because your making out with a chick or even ****ing her. This stuff is so common in your world that you don't get no form of validation out of it. Yes you might enjoy giving her such things, but it's no longer "OMG I'm making out with this super hottie" it sounds like it was a fluke. Think of when you randomly made a half court shot, your hyped about it because it's not common...How come your never hyped when you do a normal layup?

excatly, that's how I felt the night I had my 3 some, lotta cats woulda jumped up and down, I kept it cool and collected like i'd been there before:whistle:

Don't identify with good or bad, because this is how people's states go up and down. If things are going bad there feeling down, and if things are going good there feeling happy...This basically means a CHICK can dictate your state easily...That would be sad.

****ing bonkers
Be The Party
This is your world and reality, so you bring the PARTY...

You are the leader controlling EVERYTHING...The frame, (Don't be a frame control nerdy *****) social energy, tone of conversation, escalation, and overall EXPERIENCE. You make **** happen...Most people can't self-generate anything, there world isn't solid so they can't even suck women into there world and create excitement.

For me personally I can be anywhere and create chaos because that's just how I am. Whether it's talking to a chick on the train 4am in the morning or with a 10set sucking them into my world. There is nothing negative about what I do, it's all about FUN and Sexual Expression.

Abundance
If you don't have an abundance then you are NOT GOING TO GET HOT CHICKS...

For the newbies, the mere fact of being able to approach women means you have an abundance, because you can always go and approach another woman. For the guys who have women, the mere fact that you have more than one chick already shows that you have options.

You can't **** every HOT GIRL in the world...so you can actually focus on getting the best women possible for you. There will always be women out there for you to get so you should be cut throat in the type of women you mess with.

As a result you should be willing to walk away from ANY chick at anytime while at the sametime prepared to lose the set by taking things as FAR as possible and taking risks because either way you'll lose the girl. So might as well give her the best experience possible.

explain, give examples

Don't play it safe, there are many women out there and you have choice of all the chicks you approach.

More too come...

Ayo SP, this the piff. I'm talking about, mayn, good stuff, I'm printing this out and will read this when I'm bout to ride out to the field

please give some examples though

Chea

p.s. This is some real shht not some lame **** these fake "Players" be posting

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solo had reminded me about this thread... (Haven't been on this site in awhile)

This original post was based on 8 months of experiences prior to that point in Apr 09...I've gained massive experience from that time until the last time I went out Sept 14th...

Who I am
Basically my whole outlook on PU has changed an my personality once again has changed drastically. The biggest thing is how much I believe it's an opportunity for the woman to meet me and how each chick is basically trying to impress me and show me they are the best choice for me. Two analogies I use to explain this...

FIRST, it's as if I'm a scout for a modeling agency and when I see a chick I'm giving her the chance to of her lifetime. (To meet me) When I interact, she knows she needs to impress me in order to get into this agency. (My reality) So...COLD APPROACHES, are like me randomly spotting a chick that might have potential...WARM APPROACHES (I proactively create these moments) is like me going through a portfolio of chicks I already know might have potential...SOCIAL CIRCLE is like me going through my agency itself looking through the database of women that already has huge potential.

SECOND, it's like flavor of love tv show where I don't date anyone I just let them show me there the best chick for me. All I do is go about my life.

This has caused a massive increase in INDIFFERENCE as I no longer even care about sex nor women. It's just there an it's now almost like a reward for the chick as I get nothing out of it.

This caused me to understand WHAT I OFFER as I see more and more feedback I get from the world as a result of me expressing myself. The biggest example PU wise is a chick who runs up to me saying "OMG, I found you, I have to take your #...My friend has been kicking herself that night she met you saying I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIS # THAT WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE."

This caused me to raise my standards and really assert my boundaries because now it's a sort of NO FREE LUNCH attitude where they either make the cut or don't...They can always make a nice female friend.

Now instead of just assuming attraction I've become a walking DHV. It's as if my life is just a huge pool of value and good emotions. Value is subjective an created based on YOU. Your lifestyle consist of your values and your vibe. (Good emotions)

How I Am
This essentially has changed how I interact. Although I'm still the retard 5yr old kid I no longer just express it to them 100%. At most it's like 10% and I'm just screening to see if I want to bring them into my world. (Talent Scout Analogy) As a result my interactions tend to look very standoffish and dull on the surface.

Women will see what my world is like from the OUTSIDE by just watching me interact with people in my circle. When I go to night venues I'm generally dancing/acting dumb with my group or having my own fun alone. Basically what happens is you just have spectators wanting to join. This turned out to be very powerful because I started having so many options (5-12 different chicks I could just say "Lets go" too)

It's almost as if I now say "My world is exclusive" as it now takes a chick to atleast by cool in order to even see what my personality is like. Other than that they can only see what it's like from afar.

So what are the results? For one I still and forever will lose more girls than I get BUT this doesn't really matter to me since I honestly don't get and either way I still get the women I REALLY LIKE...

Cons
- Phone game is almost non-existent since I have no time to be calling chicks. Also day2s/dates or no longer are existent in my mind since I refuse to spend so much time with a chick I randomly met.

- Instadates/Daygame is almost non-existent since I feel I'm focusing too much time and effort on some random chick who I don't even know. So with that said I'll never have a sameday pull from the daytime.

- Average/Cute chicks who want to get ****ed by me will never have a chance even if she's the only chick there. Sex isn't something I really care about.

Pros
- I no longer do PU in the sense of approaching and pulling. Instead I just have the time of my life and if I want to give a chick sex then I'll do it. This is real good because I really enjoy having fun. (Put me in a loud danceclub and I'll have no problem just dancing all night)

- Phone Game consists of nothing but texting to tell them where I'm headed and that they can come along. Only date I have is me coming over to watch a movie. (Her to get ****ed) I just tell the chick to give me her address hahaha. Other than these stuff I almost never contact women anymore.

- Options are MASSIVE...Now I indirectly have option of closing 5-12 chicks in a nightclub. Meaning I can just go instantly makeout, spend 1-5mins and just say "Lets go".

- Meeting women is just who I am, processing them into my world is just automatic and keeping track of whether or not she has potential is automatic.

- At the most asexual peak I'm just social oozing a sexuality on a subtle level and TO most sexual I'm on the brink of ****ing her right then and there...Regardless who I'm talking too I'm always oozing sexuality subtly.

- When I decide to close these chicks then you better believe I'm dropping the "Bunker Buster" on this experience.

Experiences...
These are just a few experiences to put into perspective what my reality is like up to this point, especially since I now focus 100% on giving the women an experience...
- Any chick I bring out ALWAYS says that she is with me and refuses allow any guy to hit on her. It's always 100% social, I've seen this when a friend tried talking to the girl and I've seen this subtly when a chick signaled to the guy that she's actually with me...I think this has to do with me not giving a **** and the woman hoping that one day they will get me.

- I get sexual very fast and it means NOTHING!!! In my mind sex is a reward I give to the girl because I could careless nowadays...Well this of course leads to me grabbing a chick and fingering her all over the place to the point where she's so wet that it soaks through her panties, dress and my JEANS!!!...My last pull was basically me saying "Lets go here" then instantly saying NEXT, go to a wall where we kiss for 4secs, then "Lets just leave and go on a adventure". Once in the elevator leaving the venue she makeouts out with me intensely...

- I use very little energy to approach and meet women...If I'm not just having the time of my life and pulling women in then I'm generally just walking up and SCREENING. ("You seem interesting...Are you center of attention or shy type?") This has resulted in me #closing HOT CHICKS back to back to back.

- MASSIVE options...Most women I never contact again due to me forgeting or not caring. However I sometimes manage to just send out mass texts inviting all the chicks...Many chicks who I haven't seen in 8-10 months have shown up...Chicks text me asking for me to basically come over and ****...Other chicks have got mad that I don't really contact them...

To Be Continued...
(Gotta do the family turkey day stuff)
I had posted about my experiences of knowing so many hot chicks. I'm not sure if it's the same in smaller towns or whatever but here in NY I noticed alot of chicks had MASSIVE OPTIONS from celebs to random cool guy who happens to have a cool life...

This made me realizing certain things and also was incredible to experience because it was hard as hell to get certain women out but I never cared so I'd just keep telling them they can come along to do xyz. One major experience was the chick ended up showing up but never came inside went off to a very high end bar. (I'd be there too but I'm still under 21 hahaha)

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
It's almost as if I now say "My world is exclusive" as it now takes a chick to atleast by cool in order to even see what my personality is like. Other than that they can only see what it's like from afar.
Great frame that you set up: 'My World is exclusive.' - I will have to take that one and use it

Snow Plowman said:
So what are the results? For one I still and forever will lose more girls than I get BUT this doesn't really matter to me since I honestly don't get and either way I still get the women I REALLY LIKE...
That is beautiful - you will lose more girls than you get, but who cares! As long as you get the girls YOU want. And why bother wasting energy trying to get every girl? Your time is precious.

Perfect DJ mindset - and you actually put it into practice

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very sick post man....this is one that I have read alot. Actually have a few girls Ive fvcked that first thing that popped into my mind when I saw them was this article, Thank you