Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecurities non-sense

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh i bet people have herad this over and over again

almost in all the posts i have seen this word some up

Insecurities

and i think i have some

i mean i try and just say i dun give a fawk but there are thoes days man, like today, i would walk down the hall , fixing my shirt, feeling all up tight, thinking that people are checkin me out ,

its the worst feelin

i mean yeah its all in the head, but i jus wanted to know some of all of your techniques that you used just to get your mind of of that bull shyt,

it just seem like my mids skips to negative all the time

but yeah , ive seen that one huy, that i alwayz what to be like, its the layed back guy, that looks like he just doesent give a fuk, i eman he cars about him self but his look is just like , AHH WHAT EVER MAN , and it seems like getting in that mind set is hall ahard

alright any ideas or i mean techniques or anything,

yup!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, here's an idea..post your sentences correctly so we know what you are trying to say

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I do, read Pook's tips in the DJ bible. Go out and talk to different girls and gather up some friend to go watch a movie. It'll relieve your stress in a matter of seconds. OR go read my tip in the Tips forum... its called Definition of a man.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah you guys dont like afc's huh, lolz

ayt ill check it out PEACE

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
ahh i bet people have herad this over and over again

almost in all the posts i have seen this word some up

Insecurities

and i think i have some

i mean i try and just say i dun give a fawk but there are thoes days man, like today, i would walk down the hall , fixing my shirt, feeling all up tight, thinking that people are checkin me out ,

its the worst feelin

i mean yeah its all in the head, but i jus wanted to know some of all of your techniques that you used just to get your mind of of that bull shyt,

it just seem like my mids skips to negative all the time

but yeah , ive seen that one huy, that i alwayz what to be like, its the layed back guy, that looks like he just doesent give a fuk, i eman he cars about him self but his look is just like , AHH WHAT EVER MAN , and it seems like getting in that mind set is hall ahard

alright any ideas or i mean techniques or anything,

yup!
Read about personality disorders if you feel checked out by people a lot, I think avoidant personality disorder somehow matches that... but to be sure, you'll have to see a psychologist.
Keep your head up, fear nothing, never look back, enjoy life.
Best of luck.
Respect.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
hahah you guys dont like afc's huh, lolz

ayt ill check it out PEACE
You are not an AFC because of how you type... you are an AFC for the things that you are typing... and noone was bashing you for being afc. Its just that there is a certain standard of writing in this particular forum, that is why you are getting harshed out. As you can see, my typing is not perfect either, but the important thing is for it to be legible and coherent. Also, many of the questions are often repeats... sometimes word for wod.

peace

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I dealt with this is to not think about what other people are thinking. The lack of telepathy really cramped my style...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurities are like d*cks; we all got them. Some more than others. Some you can completely conquer; others can be suppressed but still linger. For me, I got several. I'm fat. Not obese but fat. Its a severe mental handicap. Not severe but I think its enough for me to prevent yours truly going up to the prime HB and really make my moves. In reality, that may be completely false. However its almost like its holding me back. I'm trying to break free from being overweight. Its not going to be overnight (I'm in it for the long haul basically - about 3 months to get down to my desired weight) but I feel that if I get rid of my weight problem, I will be unstoppable; until I discover another insecurity but thats my biggest.