Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecure/Jealous men see their woman as property?

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Besides thinking they don't deserve the woman, this is the other main reason I think.

These men view their girlfriend/fiancee/wife as PROPERTY and not an independent equal human being.

They will get angry when other men survey aka checkout "their property."

They will get angry when other men put a bid aka hit on "their property"

They will get angry when "their property" looks nicer than usual and goes out.

Any of you guys agree?

Is the main reason for insecurity and jealousy with men and their significant others strictly their own perception of how they view women?

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time when you are in a situation that makes you question your relationship observe your "property" and see if she is encouraging this behavior, i.e. being hit on.
I believe guys that are insecure like this have reason to be. The woman is no good, she's is an AW. A lot of men get their ego involved and ratchet up controlling behavior, rather than walking away.
Or it could simply be the guys you have been observing are willing to settle for less.

EdmondDantes

Don Juan
Reaction score
nvm.. 2 sides of a coin.

"The woman is no good, she's is an AW." True, many women are like that nowadays. Generally, women care little about guys since they have a big list of pretenders.

I am sure that once a relationship develops, it is different. Then, the guy should be less jelous than before if not at all.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some do and some don't. There are some who see women as property, causing them to be insecure and jealous.

Other men are insecure and jealous because they have no confidence.

Either way, don't act insecure and jealous!

EdmondDantes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women test these things when you date them?

How would you respond if your date started dirty dancing with another guy? I think you would at least do something about it.. Correct me if I am wrong.. I am talking about a situation when the girl is not yet your GF.

Besides that, that I do not think stuff like speaking with other men or normal dancing should cause over protective behavior..

EdmondDantes

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the situation from before:
1) Walking away would show that you do not care about her or are not insecure.
2) Confronting would should that you are a guy and that you care..

So I am confused which is the best way to go? I know this means that the girls is not treating you right in the first place. However, many girls are overdemanding of guys.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care about them? Are you a feminist or something. To your question Yes. If a guy cares that much then he got a problem beyond you or the girl that he needs to take care of.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Besides thinking they don't deserve the woman, this is the other main reason I think.

These men view their girlfriend/fiancee/wife as PROPERTY and not an independent equal human being.

Are they equal? Men and women are opposites. We are made and act that way for natures purpose. For her to be "equal" like a man is unnatural.

Is this my understanding?

They will get angry when other men survey aka checkout "their property."

That is the man being jealous. He cannot control if someone checks her out.

They will get angry when other men put a bid aka hit on "their property"

Understandable. But, another jealousy/insecurity factor. Unless she is flirting back which, is a no no :nono:

They will get angry when "their property" looks nicer than usual and goes out.

Could be a red flag depending on the circumstance. Or they get mad cause their gf dresses like provocitive hor. If none of those than who knows why.

Any of you guys agree?

Is the main reason for insecurity and jealousy with men and their significant others strictly their own perception of how they view women?
Just some thoughts on this....

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women ARE property. They always have been. It is the natural order of things

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
INSECURITY / JELOUSY.. - OVER USED WORDS FOR SURE.. Humans are intrinsicly insecure and jelous especially when it comes to things that are hard to obtain and hard to keep.. Females are very difficult for most males to get so when a man does "get lucky" he is prone to be nervouse about the possibility of loosing what he waited so long and worked soo hard for...

Modern american culture says you cannot really posses a woman as she is free to do as she pleases with whom ever when ever... So men are constantly trying to F "your" woman, and how does that make you feel? You know and your woman knows that she has many options aside from you a fact that gives her power.. The only way you can balance this out is to have many options also but the problem is that men have to chase or pursue to get options but women just have to be present.. many women would consider you unfaithful if you go pursuing to create options were as she can have options mearly by her very existance and you cannot call her unfaith full for simply having a vagina that attracts 99% of men...

Now that women have become so materialistic and "all for profit" in many cases, access to their bodies can be bought and sold like other commodities in a capitalism system.. but still nothing garantees her emotional connection to you....