Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecure Boyfriends

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys! The other day I ran into an old friend from elementary school and she looks soo GOOD now! I got her number and when I texted her, her BF responded. He told me not to call or text his girl. I thought, wow this guy is so insecure it's sad.

Then I responded with "Oh so you're her secretary too? Tell her I need the hw"
I don't actually have class with this girl but I wanted to find a way to get past this guy.

Then he responded with, "No I'm her bf that cares& loves her. She took my phone & I have hers. U go 2 school with her?"

Then I just stopped texting. I wasn't gonna explain myself to this guy.

How many of you guys have encountered this and how have you 'penetrated' through the BF?

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me ask you, if you was dating that smoking hot 10 and she constantly got text messages from strangers, that would be ok for you?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChanceBoudreaux said:
let me ask you, if you was dating that smoking hot 10 and she constantly got text messages from strangers, that would be ok for you?
its not about being ok or not but how you choose to responde to those situations.

these pussies these day get lucky and grab a 10 then turn into " defend your position at all cost" mode.

the art of getting 10`s often lies in the mindset that you would walk away from her any minute knowing that you can replace your 10 with another 10 easily.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChanceBoudreaux said:
Yea I wouldn't care because I know that I could keep her attracted to me! ;)

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chancebordeaux - If you're insecure around your gf she will lose respect for you and have all the control in the relationship. It's one thing if a guy is harassing my girl, but if she gave out her # then she's the one im mad at, not the dude she gave it to. A lot of insecure and over protective guys don't understand this.

OP i've had to deal with many a bf and they are a biitch. Insecure ones though are actually fun to mess with. You can say stuff like "oh sorry i didn't realize she belonged to you" or "oh she didn't mention a bf...".

I wouldn't drop this girl that fast. She didn't tell you she a bf when she gave u her # and eventually his insecure and over protective behavior (e.g. him taking her phone) will catch up with him and she'll dump his a$$ or cheat. Try to stay friends with her and next time you talk to her comment on how overprotective and insecure the bf seems - "does he always keep you on a leash" - and that this shows that he doesn't trust her. When the relationship ends you win

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChanceBoudreaux said:

A - it would be an issue with the girlfriend for giving out her # to random dudes. Not an issue with the random dudes for calling a HB10.

B - if you're going to get all nervous every time a dude hits on your girl, you wouldn't be cut out for dating a HB10.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm a guy. I would not be okay with that at all, but I certainly would not act the same as this girl's douche boyfriend. I would probably just play it cool and try to think nothing of it.

What this insecure guy needs to learn is that no matter what, if a girl wants to get with other dudes.. She'll do it. And if that's the case, just move on and find another 10. The guy acting like an insecure **** won't solve the problem whatsoever and probably just make him look like a pvssy.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
Then he responded with, "No I'm her bf that cares& loves her. She took my phone & I have hers. U go 2 school with her?"
OK, then what's your phone number?

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fiance is a semi-pro model/photographer who does a lot of promo work. She's also a figure competitor at 5'9" - 135 lbs. She's got her own website and everything.

She gets a lot of attention and now that she competes its mostly from guys in the gym, etc. Generally speaking not your everyday pu$$y dudes on the street, but bodybuilders and big jacked dudes. She recently had a stripper that wouldn't leave her alone.

Its completely up to her to respond appropriately. I know that statistically she'll have a hard time finding someone w/ my combo of intelligence, build/looks, personality who will make her as happy as she is right now. Therefore, I have no problems w/ guys hitting on her because I KNOW that I can outcompete them. I told her sincerely that although she's amazing to have in my life I can be happy with other stuff...I'm a extremely positive person and I'm great at being happy.

Its actually hilarious because a lot of the time we'll end up becoming friends!!! I met a lot of jacked guys in the gym that started talking to her, and most of em have been really cool people. I've been an athlete/entertainer for the last 5 years of my life and now am a competitive bodybuilder. I have a natural affinity to meet people who are in great shape and/or are high performance athletes as its something we can relate to.

In summary:

Leave it to the girl. If you're a high enough value the girl will not leave you... flirt with other girls in front of her... Mirror her behavior w/ respect to how she handles the attention. Nothing wrong with flirting.

I agree that its disrespectful for guys to hit on your girl if they KNOW that she's hooked up. However, its much more disrespect to them when your girl shoots them down and then goes and deep throats your cack.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
OK, then what's your phone number?
Fantastic. :up:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
What's up guys! The other day I ran into an old friend from elementary school and she looks soo GOOD now! I got her number and when I texted her, her BF responded. He told me not to call or text his girl. I thought, wow this guy is so insecure it's sad.

Then I responded with "Oh so you're her secretary too? Tell her I need the hw"
I don't actually have class with this girl but I wanted to find a way to get past this guy.

Then I just stopped texting. I wasn't gonna explain myself to this guy.

How many of you guys have encountered this and how have you 'penetrated' through the BF?
You should've called her. If dude got on the phone, you calmly explain to him that there's obviously something wrong with his relationship. If there wasn't anything, why would HIS girl be giving out her number to random guys. You should've also told him that he was hella weak for getting on the phone with you.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Tell him, "if you care and love her, she obviously doesn't give a **** about you, cause she gave me her phone number, and wanted me to take her out". And that's it. You sit back, and watch the fireworks.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the f*ck is with all this texting? There seems to be more problems coming from texting than calling.

If you aren't friends with the guy, and she isn't married, she's fair game. She ultimately chooses who she is with, not her boyfriend. He will eventually blow himself out with jealous behavior if you continue to CALL her (key word: call).

You have ZERO obligation to give this guy any of your attention. You've got the right idea of not explaining yourself to him.