Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insane rites of passage into Manhood from around the world

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
i think the americas have evolved into a new rite of passage era where those who decide to participate do , and those who don't , just don't.
sports , weights, like football and the strong man competition , could it be that women like these sports stars because they are an idol of athleticism and rites of passage ? sports like boxing and ufc are extreme , and reach back into the golden age of being fit, alert, in control of your emotions and even strong enough to the point of fighting to the death , many people compare bruce lee to current mma fighters, however bruce lee would be disqualified as stuff like dislocations , eye gouging and other illegal blows are not allowed. we havent had a war in a long time , but the marines, air force and army act on hierarchy and discipline, one wrong move could get you killed and mean the difference between freedom of millions or billions of ppl. so i guess it is true , the burden of performance is never off of a man shoulders ..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would trade being educated during mandatory school from middle aged women with any acute beating that self resolve the same day.

Simply amazing how dumb unciviled people with a monkey like IQ understand that young males have to be separated from their moms and socialize with men during puberty while we do the opposite and try to keep them as similar as possible to females.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMA during my college days, police academy, navy basic, boxed in the U.K. 2018-2020.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When me and the boys dose like 15 g of mush each and decided to let fate decide the movie we would watch while high, of course Sweeny Todd, Demon Barber comes on, I was a different person after that

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was 2 years in a college rec club, before all that I wrestled in high school. Which as we know is no joke, even as a teen. Now I'm almost 33, no more sparring as of this year after breaking my molar and just feeling too old and rusty to be in the ring anymore. I'm just working on getting my strength & conditioning back to where it was pre-lockdown and continue punching bag work.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
most ufc fighters that are a force to be reckoned with, have a wrestling background and yea strength and conditioning is hard to build and easy to lose (burden of performance)

• Sad
Reactions: BMX