"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Insane Oneitis in work environment, need help

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Never a good idea to mess around with employees. Can’t go back in time and change that but the best thing to do moving forward, IMO, is to stop engaging with her in any flirty way. If she has dropped off interest let it be. Really, this isn’t some social group dating scenario where you are at leisure to ponder over her actions. She’s your employee, your are her employer and the risk is way way too high for you, not for her, remember that. It’s not appropriate, and you are risking your job your reputation if you don’t let it go. That’s really all there is to it here. I don’t advocate cheating but if you want some strange, keep it away from the employee pool at least.
Well, when man is in love, he uses his penis to think, not his brains....
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top