Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insane night

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to share my experience tonight. If you call bullsh!t I will understand, but I will attempt to write it as it happened. Note, it is 3am here, and I just got home so it will be somewhat disjointed.

I pledged to lay off the online stuff a few days back, but when I got home, I logged in to see what was new. Turns out I got a message from some chick. Saw her pic, she looked to be a 6.

I was tired, and as indifferent as I've ever been. But I decide to IM her, since there was something dumb in her profile and I wanted to call her on it. Well, back and forth back and forth for 10 minutes, me being super arrogant super ****y, and she proceeds to ask for my number. I give her my cell phone # and tell her to call me in 5 minutes. She does.

The conversation basically continues from where the IM left off. I decide to get into my car and start driving in the general vicinity of where she lives (I live in a big city, and she happens to basically live on the other side). Talk is very aggresive, I offend her a few times but don't apologize (eg. no I'm sorrys). I just tell her to lighten up.

She wants to meet me, and I suggest meeting *right now*. She was up for it, and I told her to suggest a place close to where she lives. She does so. I then tell her to wait by the phone, I would call her when I get there (I have her # from caller id). Once I reach the place, I give her a call.

She arrives < 5 minutes later. I can tell it's her , since she honked as she drove by. I didn't get out of the car, I was more interested in my cell phone at the time. I made her get out and come over. She does, I say hi, she says hi.

She's wearing a pretty sleazy outfit; tight jeans and a belly-shirt. She's 36 years old, about 5-7 and about 135 lbs. Body was a 9 (C cups I'm guessing); face was a 6.5. She was Romanian (came here 6 or 8 years ago). I didn't know this last bit until I met her and exchanged initial greetings, but I heard an accent on the phone, so I figured that this could be promising.

We have a drink at the restaurant, and I continue the banter. She gets upset at me a few times (she disagreed with some stuff I said); I told her 'tough'.

We both decide to leave. As we're leaving, she mentions that she has cigars from her last trip to Cuba. Was I interested in smoking one? I say 'not really'. I keep getting closer to her; and closer and closer. We start making out (I don't remember the exact sequence that led to this, I don't think it matters).

She suggests we smoke some cigars at her house; I told her straight out "I will NOT have sex with you". She pretended to be offended "What kind of girl do you think I am". Again, I says 'Tough'.

It was weird; at this point I was more in the zone than I have *ever* *ever* been. I never do anything like thisl and I was conciious that I was behaving very badly. I decided 'fvck it', and kept pushing through the discomfort.

She drives me to her house; I immediately undo her bra and we start getting at it.

It was pretty insane; candles, soft music, the whole 9. I was (again) absolutely and completely in the zone; it was almost scary. Nothing I did could possibly turn out badly.

Insane is the best way to put it. I have never been so complimented in my life. She wanted to go all the way and I refused (and I told her why); I would feel ashamed if I had sex with someone so soon after meeting them. Out of her mouth was nothing but "You're amazing", "Oh my G0d", "If this is this good, what would sex be like with you", "I want to see you naked" etc. etc. etc. I refused to take off my pants; that was the only piece of clothing either of us was wearing. Note that we did neither oral nor sexual intercourse, but everything else was fair game.

It was getting late and she wanted me to stay the night; I said (as politely as I could) "I need to get my car and go home".

So, that's what I did. And that's what happened.

Wow. Crazy and insane night (at least by my standards) but I really don't feel that good about it. I honestly still feel kind of dirty (even though we stopped short of sex). Good experience, but I don't think I'll do something like this again.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shows the power of being a DJ...

I fully believe the story as I had something similar happen to me a while back. Sometimes even RAFCs get "in the zone" for whatever reason..

I cannot believe that people refuse to think this works... but it does. They just don't think it makes sense, but they need to realize WOMEN don't make sense.

THis won't work on all women of course, but on the majority, assuming they are attracted to you to begin with.

Good work... don't feel dirty. You did not force her to do anything, she was the ho and you were the DJ master, that's it. You did what you wanted and stopped when you wanted. Good job

Dietzcoi

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why didn't you f*** her ?

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart move

Smart move.

I have had that happen to me a couple of times.

She may have had a deep 'hidden agenda'.

Watch her close.

cave dweller

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... you rock.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool.

I woulda done her.

So many internet slvts out there. She was down for bangin and you didn't....

Alot of these girls are looking for one night stands. You should be able to get another meeting out of her.

I say, 'Do what makes you happy'

Again, I woulda hit it...

Cheers!

Eric

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago I got a RANDOM phone call in the middle of the night that turned into a FAWK that night. Some horny chick dialed numbers in HER own neighborhood hoping to hook up. Now that was INSANE. Insanely unlikely, that is. I wish I had won the REAL lottery, however. :D

mike

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Smart move

Originally posted by cave dweller
Smart move.

I have had that happen to me a couple of times.

She may have had a deep 'hidden agenda'.

Watch her close.

cave dweller
I agree with cave dweller. You played the situation to perfection. She will chase even harder now.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Smart move

Originally posted by So Many Ways
I agree with cave dweller. You played the situation to perfection. She will chase even harder now.
Thank you. As an update, she is chasing big-time. She called a couple of times last night; I ignored the first call and picked up the second time. On the phone, I was gruff and to-the-point with her. She is completely under my thumb. I told her to be home tonight because I might want to come by. We'll see what happens.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, now she's making me breakfast and clearing the table after me.

Now, *that's* respect.

That's it for my updates on this one, I'll only post if something unusual/interesting occurrs.