Input

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really need some input on this guys. Right now I'm on the 50/50 radar on weather to believe this or not. I just want some other opinions on this from you guys. Basically about the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ. How its going to happen after a warning so to speak has taken place. Here is the site. Read some of the messages on it and give a bit of a analysis on what you think about: think it's rubbish or it's 100% true or what not. Just interested in what y'all are going to say. Here's the site, please take a look at it and give me your 0.02 cents on it.

Www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

Thanks guys.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Lord says in the Bible, numerous times, that no one but the Father knows when he will come.

But study up on eschatology, which shows how the nation of Israel is a time line of history. Things will become more clear.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus either:

1. Never existed, or
2. More likely, if he did, he was a con artist street magician. Read Law 27 of the 48 Laws of Power.

Either which way, he's never coming back. The "You can't know when!" is merely a non-falsification escape clause, there by design to thwart skeptics.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gnostic malarkey.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/about/

This site has been set up to publish a series of divine messages which a Roman Catholic married mother of a young family living in Europe says she has been receiving from the Holy Trinity as well as by the Virgin Mary who she says wishes to be known by a new title “Mother of Salvation”.

The woman wishes to be known by the name Maria Divine Mercy and says that it is the wish of Jesus that she remains anonymous to protect her family and to avoid any distraction from the messages. The term Divine Mercy is used in her name because The Warning, a supernatural event, an act of Divine Intervention to save the world by God, is a manifestation of The Divine Mercy.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this woman claims she gets messages from The Lord. She wishes to remain anon probably because if they find out who's posting these messages online, she will be putting her family in trouble(don't know how), I wonder if her family knows she's doing all this. They thing that bothers me is these messages came out like in 2010...all concerning the new Pope. Saying he is supporting the Anti-Christ. They don't want to get him a chance to see what his true intentions are. I mean, in the Catholic World. Things are pretty intense.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
religious nuts are the same everywhere, and all the time. the worst nuts of all.