"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Input plz

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Hey everyone.
I¡¯m currently trying to hook up with this girl ¨CY- I¡¯ve known for 2 months.
We¡¯re going to a shooting range with our University campus rec.
I asked her, cause she¡¯d never shot a pistol before.
Right after we signed up, we bump into my friend ¨CX- (whom I happen to have a thing for years before).
Anyways, I said something stupid¡_
I said ¡°Oh hey X, this is Y. My friends niece.¡±
Then I asked ¨CX- for her number so that we could go for lunch sometime.
I think I alienated ¨CY- by saying that, and I feel bad about it.
She was pretty tired that day too, so I couldn¡¯t really tell how she felt.
So, before going to the shooting range, which is a week and a half from now, I¡¯m thinking of asking her out during the long weekend (remembrance day) for lunch or a movie.
I¡¯d do it sooner, but I got mid-terms this entire week.
What do you guys think?
(And yes, she is my friend¡¯s niece)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yes!

you did alienate her, you'll have to put out extra.

the shooting range was a good idea but remember a lot can happen in a week.
 

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
So...
are you suggesting I should contact her a bit more than usual?
such as talk to her on the phone and such?
or even ask her for lunch inbetween classes (to make up for my mistake)?
 
Top