"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Inner Game - Mental/Emotional Fortitude

Exelerate

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Hello Don Juans,

I learned so much from joining this forum about six years ago. Even though I read and tried my best to apply the principles taught in the DJBible, I could not break free. Eventually, I realized how poor my emotional and mental health was. This lead me to realize that this is at the core of inner game. If you do not have proper mental and emotional health, you will never become a high value man.

I made this video (5min) on overcoming depression and promoting mental/emotional health. Whether you have high-functioning depression, depression, a bad week, or a rough time in your life, this will provide you with invaluable insight. I want to give back by sharing what I have learned this past year.

Please get this video to those who need it the most.

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top