Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inner Game (Baby Mindset)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you approach that girl? Why are you nervous or feeling pressure? Why don't you try to kiss her or go for her #? What is holding you back!?

Do you ever stop and realize that eventually you will not exist anymore and everything you've done, said, accomplished, won't matter because your gone? Look at people who lived in the 1500s or so they aren't here no more and everything they did doesn't matter because there dead and they have nothing to worry about. This will be our faith as the years go by and a new 100 years start. So why hold back on anything that you do or want to do.

Why don't you go in strong when approaching? Why don't you just have fun and keep moving forward in the interaction. Why be nervous and even care about anythng if you won't exist many years later.

Life isn't about money and fame. That is basically social conditioning of societies standards of a good life. You could be rich and famous and then when your gone it won't even matter that you had all of that because you don't have nothing anymore and your just like the bum who used to ask you for money...Gone. Life is more about having fun and having a life experience so when your gone you don't really care because you know you lived your life in the way you wanted because you had fun, which you enjoyed doing whatever it is that you considered fun. Ever catch yourself thinking back about all the good times?

Baby mindset
Ever watch a baby move about in life? They naturally don't care what others think about them. They keep strong eye contact and go after what they want. They are naturally curious and as a result they experiece things. I remember thanksgiving a little kid (about 5-6) he was sitting with me and thats who I hanged out with the whole time. He doesn't have a care in the world and I watched him interacting with a girl his age and he naturally took up space, lead (dominant), and was 100% sure/affirmative/Congruent with whatever he did. I've seen this in almost every kid between the age of 2-6.

I wondered how is it we are born with all that inner game but then oppress it when we start getting socially conditioned by our parents. Then we become self conscious and worry if we live up to the standards that have been set. Look at our teen years and when were older we are always monitoring things that didn't matter when we were younger. "What do they think about me?" "How do I look?". A baby never cared about what cloths had on and always had the same mindset in any environment, anytime, anywhere, no matter what was going on, who was around.

Notice a kid who parents don't condition him much is considered a "Problem child" or "A kid who can't be controlled". He is on the bus singing loud as hell and don't care who listens and doesn't care whether its good or bad he doesn't care. He doesn't care if his legs hit someone on the train as he tries to stand on the seat to see outside. He never quiets down his voice even if there praying in church. He doesn't care what anyone thinks and how society says you should be. Now think about how society has you under controle.

Imagine you had a little kid mindset. You don't care about anything, you love to have fun as much as possible and always living in the moment. You could be in the worst situation posssible and wouldn't care. Do you really think a little kid is afraid to die? (Notice kids aren't afraid of certain things unless they had an experience where they got conditioned to be afraid of it.)

With a babies mindset you would have no problem getting girls. You would never be afraid to approach, you wouldn't care if she gave a reaction because you know your having fun and eventually she will fall into that frame and have fun too. You wouldn't care how you look, dress, or how much money you have. You would kiss a girl whenever you wanted too and # close whenever you wanted to without any worries of what she'll think or what will happen because you are living in the moment. Notice babies only want to have fun. On thanksgiving this kid all he did was slide down the steps and tak off my hat to touch my hair and he was acting like he was having the most fun in the world.

Now if you had the baby mindset with the stuff taught outer game wise and know how a girl's mind works then you will be close to mastery. Why because you would try everything and wouldn't care about anything. You would do some wild approaches and approach massively without a care in the world. You would walk through a mob and approach that 1 girl without caring what the 99 other men with her think. You would have no fear. You would go for what you want, say what you want and do what you want without caring what anything thinks.

Babies try stuff and do stuff that grown men fear to do. Overall have a baby mindset because you won't exist later on in life so just have fun in the set and have a good time, don't worry about the outcome and just do it. Go for what you want. If you can fully become like this you would improve massively.

I realized this today which was a big realization. The type of confidence I feel is nothing that is built up and nothing that shifts up or down. Its constant. Like it feels like nothing holds me back anymore and that I can go after whatever I want and do whatever. I'm waiting for tomor and seeing how I will act when I'm outside.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it

I'll give it a go tonight. Sounds fun.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like peeing in your pants or having poopy diaper while sarging.. let me know how that worked out..

Good post

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas94305 said:
If you feel like peeing in your pants or having poopy diaper while sarging.. let me know how that worked out..

Good post

Lol! How about trying to suck on every nipple you come across :p

Reaction score
Suppose you want to go out and randomly grope people before saying hi to them, or grope them during a conversation, or spank them? According to 'baby mind-set' you can just do that without worrying about consequences. Not very realistic.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Suppose you want to go out and randomly grope people before saying hi to them, or grope them during a conversation, or spank them? According to 'baby mind-set' you can just do that without worrying about consequences. Not very realistic.
Re-read his post before posting such garbage - you are deliberately applying his post to the illogical extreme

The original post is solid as it serves to remind us how *seduction* is NATURAL - so easy that a baby can do it

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post,

Luke is just being a pessimistic fvck,

Encompassing this mindset into your game is going help you immensely!

Awesome work mate!

Frog X

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever stop and realize that eventually you will not exist anymore and everything you've done, said, accomplished, won't matter because your gone? Look at people who lived in the 1500s or so they aren't here no more and everything they did doesn't matter because there dead and they have nothing to worry about.

Woah that hit me like a tonne of bricks..