Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Innate response to not get alpha widowed?

Bitcoindna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week i had 3 first dates.
F*** all exept one. Guess who? The ugliest one… i did not get all the way with. (And lost mye long strike since march…and that was with a lesbian i think…)

then i saw this tiktokhttps://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNpqdghU/?k=1

Is there realy an innate response to not get alpha widowed like she mentiones In The tiktok?

that goes a little against hypergamy and alpha fu***s and beta bucks…

Probably its more complexed. Some womens hypergamy is good anough as long as the man is 10% better then here. But eg. if he is 60% better (6 points) in here eyes this innate alpha widow response might kick in a little?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this. If you're attractive, you need to go for attractive women.

Depends on the age a little. A lot of younger women are fvcking around for validation and nothing else, and then they do go for alpha.

I've heard stories from friends who say they would cry after being in a club and not getting attention form the hot guy they wanted attention from.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is a survival strategy. Women cannot compete with men, they know that men are the providers and will look for the best one they can. Women who want to stay alive, and want to keep their children alive, need to be able to switch allegiances to as hypergamy dictates. This isn't necessarily the case now, but it certainly has been historically speaking when hostile tribes conquered their village and most of their men were dead in battle.

Women KNOW that it's bad for them to be slvts, and that too much sex is damaging to their psyche. Those who deny this reality are as delusional as those who deny that being a fat pig is bad for your long-term health and survival.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you need to date within your looks range. I meet about 95% of my plates online, so I only swipe and go after the really attractive ones. Only because I know when we meet in person she's more than likely going to be 1-2 points below what I expect.

I've had ugly girls refuse my sexual advances, and I think this is definitely a thing. You're an attractive HV man to them and they play "hard to get" in hopes that they can cuff you.