Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Initial lack-of-perspective regarding "plate-spinning"...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Normally, when you're "spinning a lot of plates", you constantly have perspective and can evaluate women's strengths and weaknesses appropriately.

However, what if you're just starting out and don't have any plates spinning yet? When you don't have any plates spinning (or you're in a situation like mine where I dropped all my plates at the same time), it becomes extremely difficult to have a balanced perspective toward women and you start becoming very susceptible to one-itises and desperation.

What's the best way to keep perspective long enough to get the initial plate(s) spinning?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say make whatever progress you can with one girl, but do so in a non-rushed, take-it-or-leave-it approach. If you reach any kind of emotional or ****blocking roadblock with one, temporarily just ignore her and refocus on the next one. While your spending quality time with the next one, you're making the first one already wonder why you didn't give into her emotional demands. Then if you make enough progress with the second, move on to the third... etc.

Its kinda like investing, in that you make that intial investment, and sometimes you earn the most money just leaving it alone, until its time to "cash in" on it. Its a way of having "multile investments" while getting "maximum return" on them all at the same time. Just knowing you have backups (or diversified, using my investment analogy) gives you more confidence with each respective one, and ALSO makes you less fazed if one "investment" loses all principle.

You're supposed to learn what you need to know before you even start.

Azanon

latebacon

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always tougher when you have none spinning; especially if you have no experience.

Read the Bible, do Bootcamp and approach as many chicks as possible. AYOu will get one just by the numbers and the rest is downhill.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you drop all your plates at the same time. That sounds like it's probably a funny story.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened? I blinked.

Say you're feeding pigeons...you start with one, then a couple more land, and soon they're flocking all over you, maybe even eating out of your hand. Then a peacock lands and it's so beautiful you get nervous and lunge out to grab hold of it.

BAM...they all scatter. Back to square one.

You'd think after this happening 2 or 3 times I'd learn. :whistle:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
ohhh so you had a bunch of hb7s and then u went for the hb9 and ditched all the 7s??? Ive done that before too, this is how a guy loses his game!
I didn't ditch them. In fact I had the HB9 on the floor of my living room naked. I just had a moment of weakness in my self-esteem at the end of the date and I think she read it...so since then there's been no further dates. I'm still trying, cuz a phone call costs nothing, but I think I'm gonna have to write her off if I don't see her soon.

I also broke it off with another girl I was seeing...she was kind of like my "foundation" during this time...we were everything but bf/gf officially and because I had her, I was confident enough to mack the other women. But she got tired of me being detached (truth is I just wasn't that into her...she was maybe a 6, with some head-issues) and we broke it off. I'm better off for it, but I still kinda miss her.

Since then I think the other women can tell that I got rattled, plus I'm not as into the 7s any more now that I've seen I can get my hands on a 9 if I'm confident enough.

But lately it's been hard to get perspective because I'm just looking for ONE steady source of 'nani.

I swear...I walked by Victoria's Secret yesterday and caught a whiff of some of those perfumes/body oils they sell there...I started having pvssy-flashbacks, like PTSD or something. :D