Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****ing women with no condom?

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
I'm worried about catching **** from women. I wanna **** without a condom. Hard. how do I pickup a girl in bar and then **** her raw? can we both somehow get tested at a later date and then **** hard out. I want multiple girls. I can't pickup and **** women with condoms. Its really effecting my game.

A

AJ84

Any girl who is ok with raw f**king some random who picked her up at a bar has probably done that before, more than once.

People don’t walk around carrying their STD test results (which are only as valid as the day it was done). So even if she had the test results and could show you, it means nothing if she f**ked guys after the test. And no, getting a test after the unprotected sex doesn’t protect you or prevent anything. For HIV if can take months to show up, because the HIV test looks for anti-bodies. It takes time for your body to detect HIV and develop anti-bodies. But HIV would actually be the least of your worries. Herpes is much easier to catch and there is also no cure for that.

If you are ok with sleeping with a girl who is ok with sleeping with random men without a condom, then you are ok with getting herpes.

If you prefer not to get herpes, or any other STD but have an issue with sexual performance and condoms, maybe see if there are different brands you can use or train your d**k to get used to wearing one.

Or, get the girl to use a female condom.

Just remember that casual sex with multiple girls doesn’t mean it’s only you having sex with those girls. There is no monogamy in causal sex (that’s the point), and those girls are likely having casual sex with other guys also without a condom so the chances are high of getting an STD.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
Any girl who is ok with raw f**king some random who picked her up at a bar has probably done that before, more than once.

People don’t walk around carrying their STD test results (which are only as valid as the day it was done). So even if she had the test results and could show you, it means nothing if she f**ked guys after the test. And no, getting a test after the unprotected sex doesn’t protect you or prevent anything. For HIV if can take months to show up, because the HIV test looks for anti-bodies. It takes time for your body to detect HIV and develop anti-bodies. But HIV would actually be the least of your worries. Herpes is much easier to catch and there is also no cure for that.

If you are ok with sleeping with a girl who is ok with sleeping with random men without a condom, then you are ok with getting herpes.

If you prefer not to get herpes, or any other STD but have an issue with sexual performance and condoms, maybe see if there are different brands you can use or train your d**k to get used to wearing one.

Or, get the girl to use a female condom.

Just remember that casual sex with multiple girls doesn’t mean it’s only you having sex with those girls. There is no monogamy in causal sex (that’s the point), and those girls are likely having casual sex with other guys also without a condom so the chances are high of getting an STD.
well ****ing is ****. I would rather jerk off than use condoms and do.
pretty much pointless i think going out and bringing home girls and then not even ****ing them.
might as well do other hobbies of mine and actually make some money instead of gaming chicks even though i enjoy all the game instead of the endgame sex. Bodybuilding is another hobby of mine which just costs $100-$150 extra a week which i think helps in my mind at least with ****ing girls. might as well drop that too and just do some cardio for heart health, weight managment, and eat less food overall and just focus on making cash to enable me to play live poker tournanments for fun and perhaps profit as well.

Last edited:

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
well ****ing is ****. I would rather jerk off than use condoms and do.
pretty much pointless i think going out and bringing home girls and then not even ****ing them.
might as well do other hobbies of mine and actually make some money instead of gaming chicks even though i enjoy all the game instead of the endgame sex. Bodybuilding is another hobby of mine which just costs $100-$150 extra a week which i think helps in my mind at least with ****ing girls. might as well drop that too and just do some cardio for heart health, weight managment, and eat less food overall and just focus on making cash to enable me to play live poker tournanments for fun and perhaps profit as well.
You could probably fit yoga or dance classes in too. That's always a good place to meet high quality women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather jack off or do something else entirely than have sex with condoms too.

The way to maximize your risk of catching something is to do it raw with lots of different women who are fine with having raw sex without at least an STI screening. So, the best way to minimize your risk is to both minimize your # of different partners and filter for women who are fine with screening. You are by my estimation not likely to find women who are interested in screening themselves for STIs before sex in a bar/club, at least or especially not if they're actually DTF.

This is an advantage of monogamy, whether it's serial or committed, and one part of why to me it's not that interesting to try to fvck lots of different girls. You either do it with a condom, which is worse than abstaining, or you do it at a significantly higher risk of catching something than serial/committed monogamy with an understanding woman.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and when you get in a relationship where you're fvcking without condom for weeks and weeks on end, getting her pregnant can be difficult, timing is everything and keeping YOUR sperm on her egg is an every 2-3 day affair seeding. Her mind will begin to wander and she will be dry until she think of Another guy she saw a few days ago, then maybe she'll get wet (thus it doesn't hurt when you enter). The times of her "coolness" toward you is ironically the most opportune time for her to make a baby.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why every ****ing time do show up a moron, who hardly have sex, but also want to do it without a condom?

condom is not for the girl its for you, you can get something, and half of you can get is not curable is only treatable, or even worse and get her prego then you have to support her for years.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. I roll the dice. Sex isn't real with a condom to me.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of agree with the no condom, but need to be inteligent about it, dont do it with a ONS

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to tell you like I'd tell me....especially since you are a smartass. This decision is a poor one , you idiot
No reason to be rude dude. Telling my personal preference for condoms makes me a smartass? You're goofy for imagining tht out of nowhere...

Thx for sharing your insight tho. (How did I ever miss that?)