Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****ing Psychos And Wackos

Reaction score
Why are so many chicks so ****ed up and why are there so many ****ing psychos.
They call you 80-100 times a day.
Want you to quit your job and talk to them for 5 ****ing hours at a time.
Dont want you hanging out or talking with other girls:s
DOnt want you hang out with your friends:s
Dont want you talking to your family:S
Want you to leave and join a cault :S:S
No but seriously do you guys have any psycho girlfriends or Ex's
How and why are they liek this???
Any idea how to not end up dating them??????
I have dated atleast ten of them???
Man i have dated the ones that throw up the ones that dont eat the ones that dont sleep. the ones that want you to marry them after like dating them for a month. then ones that want your ****ing child.
How to seak out and destroy the psychos...
With or without baggage

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going through it right now, and boy. it is taxing. it makes you question reality and yourself! it is fcuking crazy. i am actually theraperizing (hahaha) myself due to all of the crap i subjected myself to.

i am reading right now about boundaries, and how a crazy person blurs them, and all that drama. it is insane!

here is my latest thread on my current issue. read for yourself!

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing personal, but it could have something to do with your own character. People attract their own kind.

Reaction score
Hahaha thats funny.
But a good point.
Hmmm am I a wacko. I dont thikn so but maybe a lil crazy.
BUt thanx for the reply...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
Nothing personal, but it could have something to do with your own character. People attract their own kind.
hey! interesting point! does this mean that if all you attract are shallow, gold diggin hos, that maybe its because you are a shallow, gold diggin...ho?

this is so enlightening. and if you seem to be attracting flaky ass chics, your a flaky ass? hmmmmmmm.....

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
hey! interesting point! does this mean that if all you attract are shallow, gold diggin hos, that maybe its because you are a shallow, gold diggin...ho?

this is so enlightening. and if you seem to be attracting flaky ass chics, your a flaky ass? hmmmmmmm.....
It doesn't mean attracting someone "like you" but to continue to attract the same type of people.

Let's take the gold-diggin ho for instance: All men deal with a gold diggers but it's the money that attracts the hoes not the man. This man can't be gold digging cause then he would be able to "peep game" with this hoe.

flaky-ass women: All men deal with these type women but that's the nature of the women. MOST people are only attracted to people that they are use to.

So the people who may feel that they deal with the same type over and over need to examine their "choices". For this is what causes the migraines when dealing with crazy-a55 individuals.