“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

****ing burned out

Status
Not open for further replies.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I just feel like letting things out ... so here it goes

I am so ****ing tired of everything School, Work, HW, AM swim before school, and I have to spend lotsa time with my GF .. The new tri is gonna start tuesday right now im on vacation.. And I just started my job and AM swim is this next tri .. Im gonna be so burned out in a month im already tired as hell this sucks so much AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH anyway now that thats out goodnight yall
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
You know what? I'm gonna join you...
Youth symphony, XC SKiing, 3 AP Classes, leadership positions in two clubs, parents, chicks, school mentorships, SAT's, SAT 2's, ACTS, violin lessons, 6 AM workouts, 3-4 hours of sleep, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! man that does feel good.
 

x X x Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Halifax, NS
*****ing and complaining is for AFCs and women. You are supposed to be men. Men handle responsibilities. Deal with it!

Take one day of the week, that NO MATTER WHAT (yes, even if it includes telling your girlfriend you have other plans) and spend it on yourself. Do something you enjoy doing, spend it relaxing, do whatever. The point is to take a day to slow things down and relax your mind from it's usual hectic schedule. After that, get back into the mix of things.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Closed...For the sake of sanity.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top