"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Information from the Other Side

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
While I went to my on-campus cafe, I decided to hang out with a new group of people. One of the girls I knew, the other two I didn't. The three of them all had boyfriends, so I could look forward to a relaxed conversation. And relaxed it WAS!

The first thing I noticed was that one of the girls was talking about places she'd had sex and had a long list that covered only two weeks. She wanted to think of something original. Lo and behold, these girls, although they didn't even know me, were EXTREMELY casual and relaxed about sex. It was quite a shocker to me, and I didn't even realize it. From this I noticed the first tip.

-Be relaxed about sex, it's NOT as big a deal as you think it is.

They went on to note what kind things they saw really attractive in guys.

-Guys who don't gossip (Sound familiar) or talk **** about people behind their back.

-Guys who aren't *****y or jerks to girls for no reason, but are when someone else is being mean to another who doesn't deserve it: There was a lot of emphasis on being a jerk out of protection of those who can't defend themselves.

-Guys who aren't whiny or overly nice: It was mentioned that gifts are appreciated occasonally, because when it's done on a normal basis, it's not nearly as SPECIAL <-remember this word).

-Guys who are adventurous and unpredictable: The girl writing the list was talking about he different places she and her boyfriend had sex, and what they had done. She had an extensive list, with things I would have never thought of.

-Someone who knows how to make a special moment: One of the girls talked about how her boyfriend showed up at her house, leaning against a light post, with a single flower in his hand. She was awestruck by this moment and wanted to get a camera.

There are many other things that I can't remember that were said, but these seemed to be the most important.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top