Info on Dating Strippers

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a date with a stripper on Thurs. I met her off duty. Anyways, I know I came across some material on these types before, but can't find it. Tips? Links? Much thanks.

szof

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most strippers I know are sluts, so dont worry to much?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stripper's philosophy = why she takes off her clothes for money?

Don Juan Montoya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be carefull, strippers can be deceptive. They will try & take u for $$$. Not at first, but after a few weeks of dating & great sex they will ask u for $500 for a water pump for their car...$500 for there sick mom...you will be so excited that your bangin a stripper, that you will not use common sense or good judgement....strippers have an incredible appetite for $$$$. Many have kids, meth problems, boozers, constant clothes buying, plastic surgery.....they usually come from bad families......Dont make a big deal that she a stripper either. DONT lend or borrow any $$$ to her...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god damnit.. we get one of these every month (use the search button for crying out loud) an they all go the same way

some guy asks about how to date a stripper, then some guy, or 2 or 3 will say to ignore the fact that she is a stripper, then the one guy mentions the ovbious...that she dances naked for money, then the 'why do you want to date a *****' comes up.. next you are going to have :

1) the guy who has dated strippers in the past that will come and offer advice
2) the guy who goes to strip clubs and one of the strippers "like him" and he is going to tell you how to bag all the strippers you want
3) the guy that is going to come along and tell you that they are no different than anyone else
4) last but not least, the guy that is going to say that they (again) are drug using hors, why waste your time

I actually want to comment on this thread, but I can't, because there are at least 50 other ones in reference to this one and I'm not about wasting time

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The way to a strippers heart is through her nose. Thats all you need to know about strippers. If you deviate from that, you're destined for failure.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
god damnit.. we get one of these every month (use the search button for crying out loud) an they all go the same way

some guy asks about how to date a stripper, then some guy, or 2 or 3 will say to ignore the fact that she is a stripper, then the one guy mentions the ovbious...that she dances naked for money, then the 'why do you want to date a *****' comes up.. next you are going to have :

1) the guy who has dated strippers in the past that will come and offer advice
2) the guy who goes to strip clubs and one of the strippers "like him" and he is going to tell you how to bag all the strippers you want
3) the guy that is going to come along and tell you that they are no different than anyone else
4) last but not least, the guy that is going to say that they (again) are drug using hors, why waste your time

I actually want to comment on this thread, but I can't, because there are at least 50 other ones in reference to this one and I'm not about wasting time
yes thank you master backbracker, you are better than us! right?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no "one size that fits all" for strippers or any other particular large group of people.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
englishman said:
yes thank you master backbracker, you are better than us! right?

I'm not better than anyone.. I'm myself. someone who goes around thinking they are better than someone is someone who has a distorted view of reality

but what does that have to do with this? all i'm saying is there is a search button, and I'm sure if you use the word "stripper", you will about 100 responses

Reaction score
As with any type of hor, you (the man) must always reign supreme!!!! Don't let the hor lead!!! Considerring that hors are masculine - you must be super-masculine to such an extent that you must let the hor know, either overtly or covertly, that she is subservient to your dictates!!!!

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
As with any type of hor, you (the man) must always reign supreme!!!! Don't let the hor lead!!! Considerring that hors are masculine - you must be super-masculine to such an extent that you must let the hor know, either overtly or covertly, that she is subservient to your dictates!!!!
Okay that really had me laughing

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Reaction score
Zerix said:
Okay that really had me laughing

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Only an effeminate or a young boy would find humor in such insight!!!

koolbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dated an ex-stripper once and she had more baggage than American Tourister....never again

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Only an effeminate or a young boy would find humor in such insight!!!
LMS is right. This is the way you really must deal with them. He was not making a joke but I can see why someone looking in might think it is one.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Supertruth" humor is some of the funniest...