Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infiltration of the Feminist Imperative

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being an avid fan of psychology and social groupthink and whatnot I have been exceptionally interested in the infiltration of the feminine imperative. To my knowledge, there really hasn't been anyone to date that I can think of that has infiltrated the leftist feminine viewpoint and then curbed it into practicing the male imperative. Granted, I am sure the media would not openly talk about such spy-like individuals who penetrate their ranks but it was just a thought of mine that I thought I would share.

To be fair, most of the men here are doing so on an individual and micro-level. But I'm talking about on a large scale. Like a spokesperson for the feminine imperative turned double agent. After all, The Art of Seduction and the 48 Laws of Power (Both by Robert Greene) suggest an infiltration of the victim through psychological means and destroying the victim (in this case, a political organization) from the inside; corroding their views with the male imperative, flipping the script covertly, establishing a basis of counterproductive philosophy, some real Art of War type S**T. To anyone's knowledge, has there ever been an individual to do this on the macro-level? What do all of you think about such a concept? Wouldn't it be fairly easy to do this since those individuals in here ar more likely to be successful in seducing and influencing?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that we'll read about any "Hollywood types" that have done infiltration.
Aspiring actors and actresses are a dime a dozen. Do you think that those that got the parts did so on their special acting merits? Mostly not. They provided 'favors' or sold themselves out in other methods to those in control.
Not sure about now, but if you look back on the "golden age" you'll find a higher ratio of gays and jews than in a real life ratio. It's no coincidence. It's not that jews and gays were better comedians or actors etc... it's part of the politics.
I'm sure that that certain 'politics' with women also play into mix.
Seems to me that the more you sell out, the better name recognition you receive.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
memes generally work repeating them over and over and over and over, I mean that's how they've perverted our world to this day with the g@ys kissing on prime-time, etc.
We could create our own underground of meme-generation to repeat repeat repeat truths so obvious that no one but us even notices them. That's using your mind or thinking on your feet being able to say what everyone knows but never states plainly or obviously. That's the only way feminism can/could be subverted. Repetition of obvious truths. Of course, you've got a lot of dysgenic powerful ($$$) censoring us online and in real life, so you'd have to have canned responses to Repeat over and over and over again. When they repeat, you repeat. The more our women hear it, the more is becomes accepted just like they've repeated ridiculous tropes for decades now, and now it's accepted. It's practical politics, but they've been winning that war, until now.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
so by posting about it I'm 'advertising' it but I feel something is 'off' about the mutants movie mature subject matter.

I feel hesitant to even post this but the feeling I got after watching when I looked around the theatre audience when the lights came on and saw kids......

So the movie has two teenager girls kissing and falling for each other.

It is the same 'off' feeling I get learning that the elementary schools now have Gay Straight Alliances groups.

Just too young man. Leave them alone at that age.

I always supported these groups at the college/university level age group but not younger....man, they're not even finished growing up physically.

So why did I get reminded of this by reading MansThirdEye's thread?
I feel like there are triple/quadruple agents out there.

That movie is a 'superhero' franchise.

I'm having difficulty expressing my discomfort. It is pretty early in the morning too.

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to state my own opinion about this since I didn't make it truly clear in my original post. Not only do I believe that infiltration of the feminine imperative is essential for the thriving of the male gender, but it is also essential for the survival of our species. The script is flipping and there's a whole lot that is going wrong since the sexual revolution. I'm not saying take away the civil rights of women. I am simply saying that men need to fight back on a macro scale in some way. Things that come to mind are this forum, Tomassi's The Rational Male, Willink's Extreme Ownership, anything that red pills. And, if we begin to make warfare and we are able to influence a few key positions in the feminist movement, it could be successful. But I believe @ShePays said it best, to do so would be to go against not only a movement but basically an entire political ideology. "Femarxism" is the term @ShePays used if I'm not mistaken. And to do so we essentially have to scrap the extreme far left side of politics altogether which won't happen but there's no hurt in trying at this point.

All I'm trying to express is that I believe that there needs to be a concerted effort to reveal the truth to the people who believe the far left side of politics is in the right with their emotional rage and their exceptionally idiotic tongues. I'm not really one for roasting an entire political institution, but leftist politics must be at least infiltrated before its too late. We already see what's happening in Portland and there will be much of the same but all around the globe. Some dear friends of mine even buy into such things and I have to keep my mouth shut whenever it is they spew their rhetoric my way. Very sad indeed, and it is destroying our society, slowly but surely.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Man'sThirdEye

I see your point and agree 100%. However, I also think that we shouldn't take a blind eye to the past.

Just before my generation, it was considered "normal" to display signs that stated "whites only." Although I am a white male, I also disagree with this mentality 100%.

Although I'm certainly no feminist, in my lifetime I've witnessed more than once... women (unsolicited) getting their shoulders massaged or receiving touchy feely actions from upper mgt (males). And to forum readers that do not like these observations, denial of the facts doesn't change them. It's a violation of power and wrong.

Currently, the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction.
This is really no different than the forum member that joins because he felt powerless around women or within his past relationship. And then, he suddenly regains consciousness. He then goes overboard with exerting his newly discovered 'power' and becomes an equal liability (but on the other side of the pendulum.)

Eventually, it'll swing back again.