Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infighting

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muslims don't get along with anyone. They're fighting Christians in Europe, Jews in Israel, Buddhists in Myanmar, Hindus at the Pakistani/Indian border, and atheism is illegal in Saudi Arabia. Read the charters of any one of these groups. Better yet, read a statement from a "diplomatic" Muslim group in America.

Pointing out the victims are other Muslims doesn't help your argument. They're subjugating their own people based on very strict interpretations of the religion.

“If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land”

- Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch.

"Contrary to popular misconception, Islam does not mean peace but rather means submission to the commands of Allah alone. Therefore, Muslims do not believe in the concept of freedom of expression, as their speech and actions are determined by divine revelation and not based on people's desires."

- Anjem Choudary, founder of ISLAM4UK and renowned British Muslim
That's a racist generalization. Yes, racist.

You make a statement like this without credible citations and go demanding evidence from me at every turn? Hypocrite.

By the way, no it wasn't. It was Muslims.
I'm on record here saying I trust the laws of physics, specifically the Law of Conservation of Energy, more than I trust the made up story the U.S. Government fed you.

I'm giving you specific examples.
No, you gave an isolated anecdote. Two can play that game all day. I asked for data, evidence.

In the other thread I gave you hard data about interracial crime, and you gave me some vague double-talk about proximity.
What about blacks are more likely to encounter whites on a daily basis than vice versa is vague?

How many black folks did you encounter today?
Guess how many white folks I encountered today?

Black supremacy is The Nation of Islam and it's 50,000 members. It's Black Lives Matter. Black Liberation Army. United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors. Nation of Yahweh. And yourself.
You have to believe one race is superior to others to classify as a "Supremacist organization." The Nation of Islam is indeed a supremacist organization, but most black folks don't identify as having anything to do with it. I certainly don't. They're cultish, cooky, and anti-semitic.

Black Lives Matter is not about supremacy; it's about having equal rights.

When we say Black Lives Matter, we are broadening the conversation around state violence to include all of the ways in which Black people are intentionally left powerless at the hands of the state. We are talking about the ways in which Black lives are deprived of our basic human rights and dignity.

B

BlueAlpha1

That's a racist generalization. Yes, racist.
Good try, but that is literally, yes literally, the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Islam is not a race. There are brown-skinned Arabic Muslims, black African Muslims, Pacific Islander Muslims, olive Mediterranean Muslims, and white European Muslims.

You are one of the most dense individuals I've ever spoken to, and your bag of tricks is paper thin. The definition of a race-baiter is somebody who brings up race even when it need not apply.

I'm on record here saying I trust the laws of physics, specifically the Law of Conservation of Energy, more than I trust the made up story the U.S. Government fed you.
And how likely is it that tens of thousands of people bought into this and kept their mouth shut? So EVERY one of our elected officials was complicit with serial murder, and not one member of one of their families questioned this act that would change the world?

How likely is it that the anti-American press all over the world would have just left this and never picked it up? If there was any real, hard evidence, someone credible would have picked this up, not just a few crackpot communists and disgraced anti-semites. Why haven't Bush and Cheney been brought up on charges at the ICC?

No, you gave an isolated anecdote. Two can play that game all day. I asked for data, evidence.
90% of interracial crime is black on white. That's called data. I would ask you how many "isolated anecdotes" equals a pattern? We're not talking 51%, not 65%.

Does that pathetic proximity argument allow for a 10 to 1 ratio? Does it have to be 100% before you acknowledge it's a result of black racism?

How many black folks did you encounter today?
Guess how many white folks I encountered today?
I live in Brooklyn during the summer and North Tampa the rest of the year. Look up the demographics
I'm guessing a lot. And you're far more likely to get hurt as a black man in my neighborhoods than yours.

You have to believe one race is superior to others to classify as a "Supremacist organization." The Nation of Islam is indeed a supremacist organization, but most black folks don't identify as having anything to do with it. I certainly don't. They're cultish, cooky, and anti-semitic.
I'm glad we at least got that out of you. I was beginning to wonder if you supported Vester Flanagan because he allegedly faced "systemic racism" in the workplace.

By the way, it doesn't matter if "most blacks" don't identify with Nation of Islam. More than enough do. Whites outnumber blacks 4-to-1 in this country yet the Nation of Islam outnumbers the KKK 10-to-1 (50,000 members to 5,000). Sickening indictment of black racism.

Intimidating whites out of public places and having a fit of rage every time somebody says "all lives matter" is getting close enough to black supremacy for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Meh, whatever

Most of this stuff has no real impact on your life, the rest you can't do anything about anyways. But I get it, you like the drama. The news makes it feel urgent and relevant, you want to talk about it and stir the pot. I just think you're taking it too seriously
Let's see: since I posted this May 31, we've had:

1) Orlando shooting (Islam versus gays/Mexicans) in name of "Allah".
2) Brexit (Britain versus German open borders to Syrian rapists via Merkel).
3) The Attorney General Loretta Lynch conveniently meets with Bill Clinton on the plane tarmac (while Bill and Hillary were under investigation by the FBI she oversees), and she said she would defer to the FBI (unheard of) and that they "only talked about grandchildren" (reason enough to recuse yourself as judge as it only requires the appearance of impropriety).
4) The FBI carefully outlines the 5+ lies Hillary told to Congress under Oath, but perplexingly says "no reasonable person would bring charges" and uses the bogus excuse of "she did not INTEND to (give away thousands of classified secrets to our adversaries). Anyone who had a common ITAR job knows that is BS. I personally would have been fined $500K for that, even if I accidentally CC'd someone. America has been outraged over the double standard Hillary got versus Julian Assange, Chelsea Bradley Manning and Martha Stewart.
5) Dallas shooting (BLM versus police). Obama, the AG and the Mayor of Dallas all blame slavery.
6) Baton Rouge shooting (BLM versus police).
7) Paris truck tragedy (Islam versus the West).

The exposure of the elite's divide and conquer strategy was not my idea, but is more commonly referenced now. And does anyone notice the conflict between Reparations (for descendants of slaves who lived in America) and open borders for mostly non-whites?

But some good news:

8) Donald Trump (sounding a lot like my rant here from late May) gives the greatest speech since Reagan or maybe Kennedy. He underscores how illegal immigration is hurting mostly legal Hispanic Americans and blacks. We will bring back Americanism and not Globalism. We will end NAFTA which gives the Chinese unfair advantages. We will put LAW AND ORDER first.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good try, but that is literally, yes literally, the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Islam is not a race. There are brown-skinned Arabic Muslims, black African Muslims, Pacific Islander Muslims, olive Mediterranean Muslims, and white European Muslims.
Correct, Islam is not a race and neither is Mexican. Donald Trump insults them both.

Do you think we're dumb? 70% of Muslims and 90% of Mexicans are persons of color. All of us got the dog whistle... did you?

DOG WHISTLE.

You are one of the most dense individuals I've ever spoken to, and your bag of tricks is paper thin. The definition of a race-baiter is somebody who brings up race even when it need not apply.
You want to be a racist without being called out on it. Those days are over, pal.

And how likely is it that tens of thousands of people bought into this and kept their mouth shut? So EVERY one of our elected officials was complicit with serial murder, and not one member of one of their families questioned this act that would change the world?

How likely is it that the anti-American press all over the world would have just left this and never picked it up? If there was any real, hard evidence, someone credible would have picked this up, not just a few crackpot communists and disgraced anti-semites. Why haven't Bush and Cheney been brought up on charges at the ICC?
Mo' money mo' problems.

There is one thing that never lies. The laws of physics.

The story we are fed about the towers in 9/11 is not consistent with the law of conservation of energy. Physics does not lie under any circumstances.

Humans lie all the time. Your boy Trump tells a lie every 10 seconds.

90% of interracial crime is black on white. That's called data. I would ask you how many "isolated anecdotes" equals a pattern? We're not talking 51%, not 65%.

Does that pathetic proximity argument allow for a 10 to 1 ratio? Does it have to be 100% before you acknowledge it's a result of black racism?
Sounds like you need to read the argument again. Roughly half of all persons encountered by a black are white. Less than 3% of all persons encountered by whites are black. When adjusted for encounter rates, Blacks are actually less likely to target whites than vice versa, given the 10 to 1 ratio.

I live in Brooklyn during the summer and North Tampa the rest of the year. Look up the demographics
I'm guessing a lot. And you're far more likely to get hurt as a black man in my neighborhoods than yours.
I know plenty about Brooklyn, NY. I know you hate it there, given how racist you are.

I'm glad we at least got that out of you. I was beginning to wonder if you supported Vester Flanagan because he allegedly faced "systemic racism" in the workplace.

By the way, it doesn't matter if "most blacks" don't identify with Nation of Islam. More than enough do. Whites outnumber blacks 4-to-1 in this country yet the Nation of Islam outnumbers the KKK 10-to-1 (50,000 members to 5,000). Sickening indictment of black racism.
How many times has the Nation of Islam done this to white people?

Or this?

Or..... this?

Don't worry I'll wait.

Intimidating whites out of public places and having a fit of rage every time somebody says "all lives matter" is getting close enough to black supremacy for me.
Not really. You still won't accept that "black lives matter" = "black lives matter, too," not "ONLY black lives matter." I can tell you it 100 times, but you still won't believe the truth because you want an excuse to be racist.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see: since I posted this May 31, we've had:
Gonna stop this right here. STOP LYING.

1) Orlando shooting (Islam versus gays/Mexicans) in name of "Allah".
No, he was not religious.

2) Brexit (Britain versus German open borders to Syrian rapists via Merkel).
What about it?

3) The Attorney General Loretta Lynch conveniently meets with Bill Clinton on the plane tarmac (while Bill and Hillary were under investigation by the FBI she oversees), and she said she would defer to the FBI (unheard of) and that they "only talked about grandchildren" (reason enough to recuse yourself as judge as it only requires the appearance of impropriety).

4) The FBI carefully outlines the 5+ lies Hillary told to Congress under Oath, but perplexingly says "no reasonable person would bring charges" and uses the bogus excuse of "she did not INTEND to (give away thousands of classified secrets to our adversaries). Anyone who had a common ITAR job knows that is BS. I personally would have been fined $500K for that, even if I accidentally CC'd someone. America has been outraged over the double standard Hillary got versus Julian Assange, Chelsea Bradley Manning and Martha Stewart.
You know it's funny.... the Clinton's have been investigated for 30 years and have never been found guilty of anything. How much more taxpayer money are you willing to waste on them?

5) Dallas shooting (BLM versus police). Obama, the AG and the Mayor of Dallas all blame slavery.
The Dallas shooter had nothing to do with BLM.

6) Baton Rouge shooting (BLM versus police).
They also had nothing to do with BLM.

7) Paris truck tragedy (Islam versus the West).
He was also not religious....

The exposure of the elite's divide and conquer strategy was not my idea, but is more commonly referenced now. And does anyone notice the conflict between Reparations (for descendants of slaves who lived in America) and open borders for mostly non-whites?
Nope, elaborate.

8) Donald Trump (sounding a lot like my rant here from late May) gives the greatest speech since Reagan or maybe Kennedy. He underscores how illegal immigration is hurting mostly legal Hispanic Americans and blacks. We will bring back Americanism and not Globalism. We will end NAFTA which gives the Chinese unfair advantages. We will put LAW AND ORDER first.

A speech in which he lied at least 21 times.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wow - that's almost as many times as Hillary lied under Oath to Congress about (oops) giving away those 1200 confidential or classified files (see FBI).

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

You know it's funny.... the Clinton's have been investigated for 30 years and have never been found guilty of anything.
You're right (not counting what the FBI director testified last month), that is funny. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

How much more taxpayer money are you willing to waste on them?
(She doesn't mean fat, useless black women, but that too).

B

BlueAlpha1

Correct, Islam is not a race and neither is Mexican. Donald Trump insults them both.
One is born a Mexican. One is not born a Muslim. Can you grasp this very simple difference? And Donald Trump didn't insult "Mexicans". He insulted the hordes of criminals being sent over the border by the Mexican government. Do you deny the drug cartels exist?

Now apologize for calling people "racist" towards Muslims, quite literally the most scandalous and dishonest strawman making the rounds in mainstream media right now by the far left. And it's getting people killed too. Because of your propensity to apologize for savagery, we cannot seriously address this problem that 93% of the deaths caused by terrorism come from one religion.

Do you think we're dumb? 70% of Muslims and 90% of Mexicans are persons of color. All of us got the dog whistle... did you?

DOG WHISTLE.
Either that or morally and intellectually bankrupt.

As far as Muslims being 70% people of color, I don't care. You want the soft bigotry of low expectations from weak whites who have bowed down to your all your life. But when a group of people who HAPPEN to be people of color act like barbarians in 50 or more countries at a time, they get called out on the root cause of it - their religion. In fact, the white convert to Islam is far worse, because he chose to convert and wasn't indoctrinated into the death cult at birth. So the race card is declined again.

You want to be a racist without being called out on it. Those days are over, pal.
I'd rather be called a racist or an "Islamophobe" by cowards than get blown up by a suicide bomber because you want to let millions of radical Muslims in here. So go ahead with your fake trigger words that literally mean nothing. Islamophobia is not a thing. It has zero context and zero effect.

Sounds like you need to read the argument again. Roughly half of all persons encountered by a black are white. Less than 3% of all persons encountered by whites are black. When adjusted for encounter rates, Blacks are actually less likely to target whites than vice versa, given the 10 to 1 ratio.
This is idiotic mental gymnastics and a pathetic attempt to work around an obvious problem. Of crimes between blacks and whites committed by one against the other, 90% of the time it involves a black perpetrator and a white victim.

You want to talk about the relevance of "encounters" do you? Blacks make up 24% of police shootings and only 13% of the population. Interesting, but they commit 52% of the murders, thus INTERACTING with the police in situations that can get a person shot way more often. By your logic, when a population makes up half the violent crime but 1/4 of the police shootings, they are heavily UNDERREPRESENTED in this category, and a white murderer is far MORE likely to get shot by responders than a black murderer.

Police are MORE HESITANT to shoot a black criminal because it's a sure thing provocateurs like you are going to swoop in and in attempt to make a buck chase them to the ends of the earth and make their lives a living hell.

How many times has the Nation of Islam done this to white people

Don't worry I'll wait.
You just showed black and white photos of white on black terrorism when Gavin Long, a card carrying member of the NATION OF ISLAM, just slaughtered police officers in the name of black supremacy last week, and a month after Micah X Johnson just terrorized a Texas neighborhood this month because he wanted to "kill white people."

Oh, he wasn't a member of BLM? If you're going to come with that garbage you better come correct - he was "upset" with BLM because their terrorism DIDN'T GO FAR ENOUGH. That's like saying Assata Shakur didn't represent the New Black Panther Party because she was technically a member of the Black Liberation Army when she murdered cops. That's the difference between ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Apologize in your next post twice now for this disgraceful and embarrassing display.

Not really. You still won't accept that "black lives matter" = "black lives matter, too," not "ONLY black lives matter." I can tell you it 100 times, but you still won't believe the truth because you want an excuse to be racist.
It is a separatist, supremacist group that started out as a hate group and has advanced to a terrorist organization.

A petition started a few days after Micah X killed white people demanding the White House name BLM a terror group and it garnered the 30-day signature quota in 6 days, before Barry shot it down.

People are waking up. Al Sharpton is a dying breed and the tactics he's passed down to you and DeRay-cist do not fly anymore. It's over.

B

BlueAlpha1

No, he was not religious.
Yes, he was. He referenced ISIS twice in the 9/11 transcripts before Loretta Lynch scrubbed it and took a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia. His religion is what taught him to hate gays.

You are pathological.

The Dallas shooter had nothing to do with BLM.
He was just a tad bit worse than they are, but it's same ideology. He was "upset" because they didn't go far enough in their terrorism. The difference is only in tactics - ISIS vs Al Qaeda.

They also had nothing to do with BLM.
No, Gavin Long was not BLM. He was Nation of Islam - which you asked me before when was the last time they murdered white people. Last week...

He was also not religious....
Witnesses say he screamed Allahu Akbar while he ran people over.

You have white-derangement syndrome. The further one gets away from white skin, the benefit of the doubt for you increases. If someone has dark skin, they can literally get away with murder in your eyes. Your hatred for white people supercedes your honest empathy for the victims of Islamic or BLM terrorism. Do you condemn the recent shootings or do you support them?

I might get banned for exposing you, but I don't care, because the word "Racist" doesn't go far enough for you...

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story we are fed about the towers in 9/11 is not consistent with the law of conservation of energy. Physics does not lie under any circumstances.
I think the diagnosis here is delusional schizophrenia....

How many times has the Nation of Islam done this to white people?
Are you joking?

The murder of Phillip Cardillo.. Officer Phillip Cardillo was shot and killed inside a mosque run by Lous Farrakhan in 1972.
The Zebra murders https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
Beltway Sniper
And do not even get me started on the Black Panthers and other similar groups of black separatists/supremacy groups.

B

BlueAlpha1

I think the diagnosis here is delusional schizophrenia....

Are you joking?

The murder of Phillip Cardillo.. Officer Phillip Cardillo was shot and killed inside a mosque run by Lous Farrakhan in 1972.
The Zebra murders https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
Beltway Sniper
And do not even get me started on the Black Panthers and other similar groups of black separatists/supremacy groups.
Nice work, but you don't have to go back to 1972.

You just have to go back to last week - Gavin Long. EyeBRollin should be banned. When a person lies enough, their ability to contribute to the forum positively should be taken into account.

But they're probably going to ban me after all this. I already got a warning for the last time I lit him up. Remember that when I can't ask to come back for myself...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Gonna stop this right here. STOP LYING. (Trump) lied at least 21 times.
Seeing that EyeBRollin is so concerned about our next President not telling lies:

"FBI Director James Comey confirmed on Thursday that some of Hillary Clinton's statements and explanations about her email server to the House Benghazi Committee last October were not true, as evidenced by the bureau's investigation into whether she mishandled classified information.

During an extended exchange with Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), Comey affirmed that the FBI's investigation found information marked classified on her server even after Clinton had said that she had neither sent nor received any items marked classified.

"That is not true," Comey said. "There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

Asked whether Clinton's testimony that she did not email "any classified material to anyone on my email" and "there is no classified material" was true, Comey responded, "No, there was classified material emailed."

"Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" Gowdy asked, to which Comey answered, "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

Gowdy then asked whether it was true that Clinton, as she said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department.

"No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned," Comey said.

"Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work-related emails from her personal account. Was that true?" Gowdy asked.

"That's a harder one to answer," Comey responded. "We found traces of work-related emails in, on devices or in slack space. Whether they were deleted or whether when a server changed out something happened to them, there is no doubt that the work-related emails that were removed electronically from the email system."

Gowdy asked whether Clintons' lawyers read every one of her emails as she had said. Comey replied, "No."

"In interest of time, because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through anymore of the false statements but I am going to ask you put on your old hat. False exculpatory statements, they are used for what?" Gowdy inquired.

Comey responded, "Either for the substantive prosecution or for evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution."

"Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right? Is that right?" Gowdy asked. "Consciousness of guilt and intent..."

"An average person does know not to do that. This is no average person," Gowdy said. "This is a former first lady, a former United States senator, and a former secretary of state that the president now contends is the most competent, qualified person to be president since Jefferson. He didn't say that in '08 but he says it now. She affirmatively rejected efforts to give her a state.gov account. She kept these private emails for almost two years and only turned them over to Congress because we found out she had a private email account."

He continued, "So you have a rogue email system set up before she took the oath of office. Thousands of what we now know to be classified emails, some of which were classified at the time. One of her more frequent email comrades was in fact hacked, and you don't know whether or not she was. And this scheme took place over a long period of time and resulted in the destruction of public records yet you say there is insufficient evidence of intent."

"You say careless but not intentionally. You and I both know intent is really difficult to prove," Gowdy continued. "Very rarely do defendants announce, 'On this date I intend to break this criminal code section. Just to put everyone on notice, I am going to break the law on this date.' It never happens that way. You have to do it with circumstantial evidence, or if you're Congress and you realize how difficult it is to prove specific intent, you will formulate a statute that allows for gross negligence."

Remarking that his time had expired, Gowdy said he still feared that there was no precedent for criminal prosecution for future cases similar to Clinton.

"And my real fear is this, this is what [Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah)] touched upon, this double tracked justice system rightly or wrong hey perceived this country, that if you are a private in the Army and you email yourself classified information, you will be kicked out but if you are Hillary Clinton and you seek a promotion to commander-in-chief, you will not be," Gowdy concluded. "So what I hope you can do today is help the average person, the reasonable person you made reference to, the reasonable person understand, why she appears to be treated differently than the rest of us would be."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/james-comey-testimony/2016/07/clinton-untrue-statements-fbi-comey-225216#ixzz4FJVRlOSn"

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the responses in this thread are incredible. Black people are "whining" about slavery. Are you joking? There was legal segregation of black and whites only 60 years ago in the "land of the free" and apparently you expect there to be no impact in 2016?

Anyway I have better things to do with my time than be drawn into a race bait thread but thankfully such sweeping under the carpet of black history is less pervasive in reality than in the dark corners of the internet.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you ask "what lies did Donald say"? EyeBRollin will say "He said Hillary is bad, but Hillary is good", and "he said illegal immigrants are bad but illegal immigrants are good".

She'll say BLM was not responsible for the Dallas and Baton Rouge shootings - but that doesn't matter. We have seen the response from BLM who has not condemned either event. They are mostly celebrating and saying police deserve it.

If police didn't offer protection at BLM rallies, the white people would kick their f*cking whiny asses and we'd be done with it. And tell us again how these racist, murderous police should be the only ones allowed to own guns???

Meanwhile, the irony is the Democrats are being hurt by WikiLeaks this week (EyeBRollin, can you believe they can get away with releasing classified information? Someone should go to jail for that!) who released 20,000 emails. They exposed what a demon Debbie Wasserman Shultz is for lying to hurt Bernie Sanders, and attacking his religious beliefs.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/index.html

But to summarize, 8 weeks ago I predicted by starting this thread that things were getting out of control. EyeBRollin said "Meh, there is nothing to worry about, Obama is doing great". Now we've seen the world go straight to hell.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Does anyone else see the contradiction between reparations and open borders"?
Nope, elaborate.
Reparations is the absurd notion that because 1.4% of whites in America are descendents of slave owners, that they had so much "white privilege" that all whites benefitted but somehow no blacks benefitted. So basically US whites owe US blacks free Doritos - forever.

Open borders says that mostly "people of color" can come here and go on welfare (paid by whites). But that would mean US whites would have to pay for all blacks worldwide. This not only waters down the money black US residents would get from the finite number of white US residents needed to actually work and pay the taxes, but is unfair on a global scale because whites are not the only ones who owned slaves in the world. South America owned more slaves than North America. Muslims castrated their slaves, a process that killed 60% of them. Why are they exempt from paying reparations? And why are the blacks who descended from slave owners exempt from paying reparations, and why should they benefit?

The readers will observe that EyeBRollin with "explode" this reply (using an app called AutoBull or Spam-more). In doing that, she gets to get the last word in on every comment here, in a format that makes in nearly impossible to reply.

Oh and don't you just love how she wants to prorate based on "encounter rate" to say we're NOT more likely to be killed by blacks? This despite the fact that 95% of drive-by shootings in NYC are by non-whites? This is the same perverted logic she uses to claim that "most welfare goes to whites" even though a black woman is FOUR TIMES more likely to collect food stamps than a white man. She previously claimed "Prorating is only done by people who want to compare races!" but of course does it whenever it's to her benefit.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be real here bigneil, the reason for 99% of infighting among males occurs because of females and their white knights. BLM, Feminism, SJWs and Democrats... movements started by pandering to women and their BS.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
(May 31, 2016) It's important for everyone to realize that this is happening deliberately by our Government. At the current pace, this is guaranteed to descent into chaos. We have $18 Trillion in debt with compounded interest.
(May 31, 2016) It's all in your head, dude. Sounds like something from a nutter website. I have a hunch you were whining about the debt 7 years (and $8 trillion) ago. When exactly is the national debt due? When do we make the first payment? LOL. These fantasies in your head aren't healthy. Meet new women.
(June 1, 2016) Evidence? Where is your evidence of such a claim that Muslims want to (kill non-Muslims)?
It's called the Quran. See Orlando shooting and Nice Terrorist attack for recent examples of their religion at work.

(June 1, 2016) Terrorism is White Christian men in white robes hanging black folks by the neck on American soil. That's terrorism.
This is what EyeBRollin told you all back before the Orlando shooting, and before the France Truck disaster, both of which were carried out by RADICAL ISLAM in the name of Allah.

EyeBRollin is showing photos from 1860 instead of showing photos from the past month, all of which were directly caused by the policies she has advocated. Talk about living in the past.

She says 9/11 was an inside job, and that Government wants to kill blacks, but the Federal Reserve running both is good? And only police should have guns? And I'm crazy if I say the Government is up to bad things regarding race? And while acknowledging that Obama DOUBLED the National debt (from 10 Trillion to nearly 20 Trillion) in 7 years - mostly to fund endless wars and welfare for illegals and single moms - she claims it can reach infinity and nothing will ever happen?

(May 31, 2016) When exactly is the national debt due? When do we make the first payment? LOL.
Dumbest thing you ever said. It's called Inflation dumbass. We already paid by seeing the US Dollar (once a Silver dollar now at $20 an ounce) become worth 5 cents. When will we make the payments? 25% of our income (for the 45% of us who earn more than we take) goes to pay INTEREST on that debt). It's called the Federal Income tax. It does not pay for ANYTHING except interest, and hasn't since 1981.

The National Debt IS like a big credit card and it CAN be liquidated btw. When there is more debt than dollars and there is interest on the debt and the subject can't declare bankrupcy, that is called servitude. That is REAL slavery, but EyeBRollin loves it! My racist bible - The Bible - defined it as usary. "Be neither a borrower, nor a lender".

But wait, there is more:

(May 31, 2016) Everything's okay in my world. I'm sure it's scary for an under-employed, AFC, white man that listens to... Donald Trump
As I earn $14,000 per month, Brexit happens and Trump gives the greatest speech since the 1960's and is named the Republican Nominee.

SUMMARY

Look no further folks. You saw what my predictions were and you saw the lies told by EyeBRollin in her response. The number of outright falsehoods spoken per sentence by EyeBRollin is simply astounding. Someone could publish a 2 hour documentary just based on the complex web of contradictory lies this person left in writing on this forum. Hillary, is that you? Trump, is this me?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One is born a Mexican. One is not born a Muslim. Can you grasp this very simple difference?
Stupid. One is born Muslim, just as one is born Jewish. Religion shares a cultural element that is passed down from generation to generation.

And Donald Trump didn't insult "Mexicans". He insulted the hordes of criminals being sent over the border by the Mexican government.
Yea, like Judge Curiel?

Do you deny the drug cartels exist?
No spin. Trump wasn't talking about only drug cartels. DOG WHISTLE

Now apologize for calling people "racist" towards Muslims, quite literally the most scandalous and dishonest strawman making the rounds in mainstream media right now by the far left.
I'm not apologizing for ****. You hate Muslims. Own it.

And it's getting people killed too. Because of your propensity to apologize for savagery, we cannot seriously address this problem that 93% of the deaths caused by terrorism come from one religion.
Then maybe you should stop invading Muslim countries for oil.

Either that or morally and intellectually bankrupt.
You're the last person to lecture anyone on morality. You disagree with universal health care, living wages, and the concept that all men are created equal.

As far as Muslims being 70% people of color, I don't care. You want the soft bigotry of low expectations from weak whites who have bowed down to your all your life.
Of course you don't care; it doesn't fit youre narrative.

But when a group of people who HAPPEN to be people of color act like barbarians in 50 or more countries at a time, they get called out on the root cause of it - their religion. In fact, the white convert to Islam is far worse, because he chose to convert and wasn't indoctrinated into the death cult at birth. So the race card is declined again.
So you're linking people of color to barbarians. Look at your racism on display for everyone to see. Just own it. We'd have more respect for you if you did. Own your white nationalism.

I'd rather be called a racist or an "Islamophobe" by cowards than get blown up by a suicide bomber because you want to let millions of radical Muslims in here. So go ahead with your fake trigger words that literally mean nothing. Islamophobia is not a thing. It has zero context and zero effect.
If Islamophobia not a thing, why are you so scared to let "millions of radical Muslims in here." ??

This is idiotic mental gymnastics and a pathetic attempt to work around an obvious problem. Of crimes between blacks and whites committed by one against the other, 90% of the time it involves a black perpetrator and a white victim.

You want to talk about the relevance of "encounters" do you? Blacks make up 24% of police shootings and only 13% of the population. Interesting, but they commit 52% of the murders, thus INTERACTING with the police in situations that can get a person shot way more often. By your logic, when a population makes up half the violent crime but 1/4 of the police shootings, they are heavily UNDERREPRESENTED in this category, and a white murderer is far MORE likely to get shot by responders than a black murderer.

Police are MORE HESITANT to shoot a black criminal because it's a sure thing provocateurs like you are going to swoop in and in attempt to make a buck chase them to the ends of the earth and make their lives a living hell.
Blah blah blah. White guys can point guns at police and live to tell about it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just showed black and white photos of white on black terrorism when Gavin Long, a card carrying member of the NATION OF ISLAM, just slaughtered police officers in the name of black supremacy last week, and a month after Micah X Johnson just terrorized a Texas neighborhood this month because he wanted to "kill white people."

Oh, he wasn't a member of BLM? If you're going to come with that garbage you better come correct - he was "upset" with BLM because their terrorism DIDN'T GO FAR ENOUGH. That's like saying Assata Shakur didn't represent the New Black Panther Party because she was technically a member of the Black Liberation Army when she murdered cops. That's the difference between ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Apologize in your next post twice now for this disgraceful and embarrassing display.

It is a separatist, supremacist group that started out as a hate group and has advanced to a terrorist organization.

A petition started a few days after Micah X killed white people demanding the White House name BLM a terror group and it garnered the 30-day signature quota in 6 days, before Barry shot it down.

People are waking up. Al Sharpton is a dying breed and the tactics he's passed down to you and DeRay-cist do not fly anymore. It's over.
So, you have no examples of BLM or the Nation of Islam doing this to white people, yet you claim they are worse? Go figure.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing that EyeBRollin is so concerned about our next President not telling lies:
Sir, why won't you address Trump lying to you at least 21 times in his "great" speech? Hmmm? Is your self-esteem that low?

It's called the Quran. See Orlando shooting and Nice Terrorist attack for recent examples of their religion at work.
Neither were religious. Practicing Muslims don't drink or eat pork, dummy.

EyeBRollin is showing photos from 1860 instead of showing photos from the past month, all of which were directly caused by the policies she has advocated. Talk about living in the past.
Look at this, you can't even disavow these photos.

She says 9/11 was an inside job, and that Government wants to kill blacks, but the Federal Reserve running both is good? And only police should have guns? And I'm crazy if I say the Government is up to bad things regarding race? And while acknowledging that Obama DOUBLED the National debt (from 10 Trillion to nearly 20 Trillion) in 7 years - mostly to fund endless wars and welfare for illegals and single moms - she claims it can reach infinity and nothing will ever happen?

Dumbest thing you ever said. It's called Inflation dumbass. We already paid by seeing the US Dollar (once a Silver dollar now at $20 an ounce) become worth 5 cents. When will we make the payments? 25% of our income (for the 45% of us who earn more than we take) goes to pay INTEREST on that debt). It's called the Federal Income tax. It does not pay for ANYTHING except interest, and hasn't since 1981.
The Federal Income tax pays nothing at all. All Federal expeditures are done by printing. You can repeat falsehoods all you want. It doesn't change the truth. I'm sorry the truth is so painful for you.

The National Debt IS like a big credit card and it CAN be liquidated btw. When there is more debt than dollars and there is interest on the debt and the subject can't declare bankrupcy, that is called servitude. That is REAL slavery, but EyeBRollin loves it! My racist bible - The Bible - defined it as usary. "Be neither a borrower, nor a lender".

What credit card can run a negative balance for 240 years? Lol

But wait, there is more:

As I earn $14,000 per month, Brexit happens and Trump gives the greatest speech since the 1960's and is named the Republican Nominee.
The speech where he lied to you at least 21 times. I worry about your self esteem. You know that wall is not happening, right?

B

BlueAlpha1

Some of the responses in this thread are incredible. Black people are "whining" about slavery. Are you joking? There was legal segregation of black and whites only 60 years ago in the "land of the free" and apparently you expect there to be no impact in 2016?

Anyway I have better things to do with my time than be drawn into a race bait thread but thankfully such sweeping under the carpet of black history is less pervasive in reality than in the dark corners of the internet.
This is a stupid little trick that isn't going to fly. You talk about slavery and Jim Crowe in the same sentence interchangeably and try to blur the lines between them as though slavery ended 60 years ago. If slavery had ended 60 years ago, you'd have a point as slavery was much worse then Jim Crowe. But slavery is ancient history, you're talking 8-9 generations ago.

As for Jim Crowe, there have three generations of reparations already and the community is worse off than before. The vast majority of violent inter-racial crime is black on white. What do you propose be done next?

At the rate we're going, white men are going to have be told to "get over" what is happening to them in this country now.