Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infidelity Accusations | Maintaining Frame

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife isn't going crazy investigative or anything, she's just showing her insecurities - which I understand. I just don't want it to turn ugly... I know Rollo Tomassi talks about men being SMV +2 over their woman is ideal, but that +3 tends to get a bit paraniod. I can't objectively gauge where I'm at on the SMV but female delusion calculator puts me at 2% in it's most conservative settings - that's not including my physique. What I'm getting at is that my relationship may well be at +3 in my favor and i don't want it to lean into unhealthy territory.
3+ in SMV!!?! Dude get your wife in line today!

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3+ in SMV!!?! Dude get your wife in line today!
3+ is subjective. I'm happy with her, but would (and am working to) change a thing or two.

How would you go about getting her to shape up a bit? I've already offered to pay for meal prep services so she can get her diet in order, she's already got her hormones optimized, I've got more lifting information at my disposal than 99.99% of other folks (books, experience, physique, etc). Not to compare my wife to a horse, but I can't lead a horse to water... so what do I do? Asking sincerely.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3+ is subjective. I'm happy with her, but would (and am working to) change a thing or two.

How would you go about getting her to shape up a bit? I've already offered to pay for meal prep services so she can get her diet in order, she's already got her hormones optimized, I've got more lifting information at my disposal than 99.99% of other folks (books, experience, physique, etc). Not to compare my wife to a horse, but I can't lead a horse to water... so what do I do? Asking sincerely.
Do you know her strengths and weaknesses pertaining to the subject?

Sigmapocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already done this.

I've done this as well, but if you haven't actually tried beingn your wife's PT before - you should give it a shot and see how it goes LOL. This isn't a personal dig, it's that it doesn't work... this has been reported by every serious lifter I know. FWIW I actually have a few clients and they do well, but it's because I can give criticisms without being their husband.

I've been trying to, consistently, for years.

All valid points, and I appreciate your concerns - they are/were my own as well.

So what is the end game here? Is your lady very hard headed and negative? IF she is this way and none of these suggestions are working due to that fact,it surely reinforces the important of choosing your life partner carefully. My girl loves the gym and working out and taking my tutelage in fitness. I could see things not working out between us if getting her onboard a fitness regimen was like pulling teeth.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know her strengths and weaknesses pertaining to the subject?
Age, unwillingness to submit, overall attractiveness, 33 years old, one child, doesn't cook dinner, not great at taking care of a house, unable to keep spending under control in an autonomous situation.

These are not traits that bode well for SMV. Not trying to **** on my wife here, I love her dearly and I'm genuinely hoping to work with her to level up and meet me in the middle somewhere. I went from a 15k/year fat lonely beta into what I am now. She stayed more or less the same, but had a child and gained a bit of weight (not much).

I don't need a lot, but I do need a clean house, someone to make me dinner every now and then (or at least cook my meal prep), someone to make my bad days better and good days great. Someone to compliment my life. There are not a lot of changes to be made here, but some are needed.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your lady very hard headed and negative?
With everyone else, yes. With me, a lot less so. I believe I was quite beta for a lot of our relationship, and at some point I just kind of turned into the leader; she began submitting to me much moreso on her own. Timing wise, this lined up with work promotions, pay increases, and my overall SMV increase.

In the last 2 months or so, I told her that I wanted/needed our relationship to become a much more firm leader/follower, captain/first mate, or dominant/submissive relationship. She's been fighting me a bit on the submissive side, which is strange because she naturally landed herself in a submissive role when I wasn't actively trying to put her into one. She isn't a feminist, never has been, but that doesn't mean that minor feminism ideas haven't made her think a specific way.

At any rate, I asked her if she trusts me in entirety to lead our relationship (she said yes, obviously) and I followed up with telling her that I want her to take a more submissive role and not fight me on small stuff - to be a compliment to my life. She agreed, but admitted she's never been in this position in any relationship before. She is moving in the right direction, but more movement is needed.

I don't need her to love fitness, but I do need her to stay in relatively good shape. Someone shouldn't have to ask if she works out - it should already be apparent (which doesn't take much work for women). I need her to set a positive, feminine, attractive example of what a woman should be.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op no offense but why did you marry this woman if she’s that bad?
Getting married young can have problems. I don't actually want to be with someone else, I just want her to level up with me. She's an excellent mother and loyal.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need a lot, but I do need a clean house, someone to make me dinner every now and then (or at least cook my meal prep), someone to make my bad days better and good days great. Someone to compliment my life. There are not a lot of changes to be made here, but some are needed.
If you have the time, try taking the lead on cooking healthy clean meals. If you're too busy, at least buy the food so what you two eat is healthy. If you can get her to load up more on veggies with a balance of carbs and proteins it will go farther than any workout. Workouts help too of course and she may feel more like doing so once the weight starts to come off.

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
The conflicting part, for me, is that my wife is actually mad at me for women looking at me. She claimed I'm hoarding attention from women and not shutting down advances (mind you, 'advances' means "IOI's", nothing more). I questioned her on what exactly 'shutting down an IOI' would look like outside of me simply not initiating - she couldn't answer. I'm unsure what exactly would be expected of me, other than me NOT taking the IOI bait, which I've never done.
Agree & amplify, my friend.

When she says some stupid like that, say "Yes, ma'am. I'll mind control these thirsty gals not to look at me." And strike mind control pose.

Or do something goofy like that.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She feels insecure which is fine, she sees you as higher and she scared of other women taking you away from her.

Just play with it, something like "baby of course they're gonna look at me, you got good taste in men" and then hit her on her a$$ and kiss her.

Or you can say something like devaluing something in that other women what you woman has better like "are you fvcking joking? Do you think I'm gonna change that women who has no boobs for you, who has those boobs that I can't take my hands off of them?" And then fo grab them.

Its common, she saw when you were fat, she felt super secured maybe putting the bare minimum and now she has to step up and her hamster is spinning.

Great place to be btw. Congrats on your transformation good bless PEDs :lol: