Infatuation Isn't The Enemy

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The enemy my friends, is OBSESSION. Defined as a compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.

I welcome infatuation, infact at this point in my DJ developement, its the only way ill ever have fun dating a girl. Now before you get all confused and twitchy, let me give you a definition of infatuation.

in·fat·u·a·tion Pronunciation Key (-fch-shn)
n.
A foolish, unreasoning, or extravagant passion or attraction.

Without this, i just get bored.

Now you guys whining that youre infatuated need to open your eyes. Youre not infatuated, youre many steps beyond that, YOURE OBSESSED. A stalker-like compulsion, the hard truth of the matter is, right now there is something very wrong with you. If you are able to realise that, its not too late, but if you continue to deny your obsession, you will never break free of it.

If you are able to control yourself, if you are a dj, then infatuation IS a very fun thing to have. If you are an afc, i dont care how long youve been at the boards, if you are an AFC, you must learn to control yourself before interacting with infatuation.

To sum it up, I welcome infatuation, it is the spice of dating.

[This message has been edited by Jester (edited 09-02-2002).]

Olympian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect to that

a DJ is not a Robot.

if a girl has something that brings u to be infatuated with her, she must be worth something. the excitement that brings to you and to her (because u're with her) is def a good thing.

u won't enjoy dating as much if u don't lose a little control every once in a while and become infatuated.

i think it makes a more attractive DJ - has emotion and more character.