"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Inexperience

Thomas

New Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I’m pretty inexperienced with girls, but since I got on this site I have become way more confident. The thing is , I used to think that after 18 the vast majority of men were are getting really experienced, but I’m not so sure.

Do you think there are many twenty-something men who remain extremely inexperienced, but don’t admit it?

The thing is, if this is true, than I can destroy that feeling that I get that I’m somehow missing what everybody else has already experienced.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Quit being an insecure biatch and grow some pubes.
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
Well that was rude, htemorp.
Listen Thomas, there are tons of men who are inexperienced with the opposite sex. They come from all ages and walks of life. Simply reading and applying the skills you've learned here has put you miles ahead of the rest of the competition. So relax. Be cool. And never forget, you're a great catch. They should be chasing you, not the other way around.
 
Top