Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indonesia passes legislation banning sex outside marriage

Reaction score
Indonesia just became a backwards repressive country nobody should want to live in.

This is a fair point.
I seriously doubt Indonesia has a bunch of Muhammad Chads running around fvcking women like you see in other countries. This is probably a precursor to something later down the road or a rogue attempt to keep expat money in the country.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I seriously doubt Indonesia has a bunch of Muhammad Chads running around fvcking women like you see in other countries. This is probably a precursor to something later down the road or a rogue attempt to keep expat money in the country.
It does however have a lot of White dudes fvcking prime Indonesian girls

M

member160761

Islam and Christianity are the same
They are not. They follow similar moral guidelines but when you look beneath the surface they are vastly different. If they would be the same they would be the same religion.

It is insane to see how many in this forum do not see the correlation between a weak, degenerating civilization and legalizing hedonistic endeavors with no punishment. There are very good reasons while sexual degeneracy was looked down upon, forbidden and you being ostracized or executed for doing deviant acts.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you must not know about how the half(fill in WHAT EVER) half Indonesian people look like...its a population of 260 million and growing.. indo.png

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jake,
"I’d assume it’s pretty similar to the Philippines"....No not at all,having spent time in both Countries,while Touristy spots like Bali have similarities they might be Chalk and Cheese you have to understand the role of Women in Moslem Societies.

Reaction score
Hi Jake,
"I’d assume it’s pretty similar to the Philippines"....No not at all,having spent time in both Countries,while Touristy spots like Bali have similarities they might be Chalk and Cheese you have to understand the role of Women in Moslem Societies.
economy wise? Idk, I have zero desire to go to either lol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Islam and Christianity are the same, the difference is Muslims actually practice what they preach.

The bible tells women to submit to their husbands, but how many Christian women actually follow that?
The next sentence after the submit verse tells husbands to love their wives like Jesus loved the world and die for them if necessary. The agreement is not one sided.

Muslim doctrine views Jesus as a legit prophet of God. If more Christians understood that, maybe we could all hate each other a little less.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many men in the “manosphere” complain about the current smp and how women gain a lot more power when their sexuality isn’t restricted.
Beta males who fought for sex outside of marriage thought they’d get a lot of fun but soon realized that women didn’t care about them once they could bang whoever they want. Women raised their standards to oblivion.

now there’s a law that restricts women and we can see how it’s men that are the first ones against it .
I think the reason why women are so fcked up are men just like the ones here commenting how backwards Indonesia is because of this law. You’re the reason why we have only fans and everything.