Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indifference

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is by far the most powerful instrument a man can utilize when dealing with women and most situations in life.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
It’s contextual.

You shouldn’t remain indifferent to repeated unfair treatment or disrespect. If it’s a random person or someone you won’t see again, sure, brush it off. But when it involves people who you have frequent interactions with (co-workers, friends, family, LTRs), you’re better off caring enough to confront others if their behaviour towards you is not to a standard of respect you’ll tolerate. This doesn’t mean react emotionally or reciprocate the disrespect, it just means be assertive and stand up for yourself when necessary.

I agree for most situations indifference can be useful, as it can pay off not to invest so much mentally on such trivial things (especially women flaking)...

But I’d argue that emotional intelligence is an even more powerful instrument a man can utilize in his dealings with women and life. It can be applied universally with no downside, it is beneficial in every context.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good God yes. Just being a few years older, these days i could care less what girls think or about rejection. I think this apathy is almost the most powerful tool. They can just pick up on the fact that you don't give two sh!ts about their little games and stuff. It makes things go and seem so much smoother and easier.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have mixed feelings about "indifference" and "IDGAF". Indifference is a two edged sword.
Indifference and apathy taken to the extreme is just complacency.
As with most things in life, you need balance.