“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Indifference vs. openness

maverickbh

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Hello friends

I tend to be indifferent by default, as I’m a recovering avoidant attachment style. I always get attention from girls, but rarely anything happens from there. I feel validated but not connected.

When should I stop being indifferent and start showing / reciprocating interest?

How can I show interest while staying indifferent / not be overeager?

I’ve thrown myself over to some girls in distant past, and I’ve been indifferent with no connections lately.

I want your help to find the healthy grey approach to both attract & connect.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top