Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indifference.... "The key to a woman's heart"

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A car rolls up to the local bar. The four people inside begin to walk out of the car, and start walking towards the bar."

"It doesn't look very packed tonight." our DJ says to the rest of the group.
"It'll be good. No worries." - The 'natural' replies quickly.
"Let's just leave our jackets, save on coat check." says the RAC as he puts his jacket in the car.
"Allright, I'll lock the door." actions the 'AFC with potential'

The group continues into the club on this unseasonally warm evening, the lineup was of very few people, and only took a few moments. On entering the club, our DJ notices that the danse floor is completely packed, yet allowing for room to walk around with ease... people occupying mostly the tables and the outer edges of the club. The group splits, to get drinks, surveil the area, or relieve some early pressure. Finally, a seat is found, near both the danse floor, and the bar.

Nearly an hour later, the natural, and our DJ are sitting around the table sipping back on some beer having some casual conversation. When behind our table a very hot (8.5-9HB) girl leans on the small counter, overlooking the danse floor, alone. The DJ looks at her casually, trying to not be 'obvious', feeling the nervousness that leads to hesitation building up. At that very moment, the 'natural' leans over and in a whispered yell into the DJ's ear says "GO TALK TO HER ALREADY." That gentle push was all that it took for our DJ to forget the fear, and started walking towards this women.

"Hello." The conversation starts, his new found lady friend reciprocates and smiles.

Meanwhile, the RAC found some old highschool friends and brought them to the danse floor. Soon to be joined by the 'AFC with potential', they danced and talked for quite a while. And, our natural hadn't left the table, yet, now he was joined by a couple females who were having their b-day party at the next table.

Returning to our DJ, the c&f rolling smoothly off his lips, casting doubt into this womans mind about jsut how good she really is. Notices that his beer is growing empty, "I'll be back." he says, as he turns and walks away. As he is leaving, our DJ hears over the music, "I'll be right here." Without even the slightest movement to show that he heard, walks to the furthest bar from their current position.

After having circled the bar, returned to 'Shirly', and continues where the conversation left off. A few moments later, the DJ looks over, and sees one of the many bouncers creeping next to Shirly, and planting himself next to her. At the next break in the conversation, he touched her arm, and started a conversation. Here was the first of many challenges to the authority of the DJ.

How did he react? Getting angry with the bouncer. Yes. By telling the bouncer to find someone else. No. Our DJ sat there, pretending that there was nothing wrong in the situation... The bouncer continued this convo for about 5 minutes, at which point our DJ whispered in Shirly's ear, "I'll be back when your done with him." and left, without a worry in his mind as to what the outcome would be.

From the distance, our DJ took notice that the conversation had ended, and returned to the conversation. A few moments later, a VERY drunk guy walks past and pinches shirly in the ass. He apologized to her, then looked into the fixed gaze of the DJ, who looked him in the eye, expressionless. This power struggle continued for very near a second, when the drunk guy repeated, "I'm very sorry, sir.", our DJ without a second thought replied, "It's not a problem." as he patted the guy on the shoulder. He continued to try and hit on Shirly, meanwhile, our DJ laid back against the counter thinking, "Go ahead, buddy... let's see what you got."

That situation regulated itself, and our conversation has continued where it left off. Both of us laughing at some of the drunks in the bar. At which point, our DJ left for another beer, and Shirly went to get one her own way "Using my boobs to my advantage." she called it.

The 'AFC with potential' then tells the DJ. "You should buy this girl a drink." which met the response, "She's already taking care of that." A look of curiosity came to the face of 'AFC with potential'. Our DJ, after buying another beer, walks around the room, where he finds Shirly just ending a convo with some other guy.

Over the sound system, a voice is heard, "It looks like it's about that time of the night." Just as the slow songs started, our DJ says, "We're going to have to (Do something that she had mentioned at some point in the conversation)." Shirly came quickly with an answer, "I'll have to give you my number then."

The 'AFC with potential' came around to tell our DJ that it was time to leave, told Shirly that she is beautiful. Shirly thanked him, and after leaving shirly's presence, our dj thanked him as well.

----------------

The next day, our DJ was having a conversation with one of his lesbian friends, to explain the story, to which she replied... "well done, Indifference IS the key to a woman's heart."

-----------

PS. This story was slightly condensed due to time restraints in the writing.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was like a transcripts for 'great moments in hook-up history' theatre.......lol...

but really, good post........

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Young Juan
This was like a transcripts for 'great moments in hook-up history' theatre.......lol...

but really, good post........
Another fan of Chappelle's Show. I think of that everytime I log on

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are you guys talking about????

I've never heard of that... but thanks.

On another point... I've been debating lately as to whether or not to try and hit on multiple women at the bar? I mean like is there more success if you try for multiple #closes in a same night, or is it more productive to 'work' one woman for the night... or at least that particular party.?

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff!

I really think you could have led it to a kiss rather than a number close, however this girl obviously has high IL so I think you'll be alright.

I like the way you faced down the bouncer and the drunk guy, bouncers can be a serious problem, as you can't be forceful with them as they can get you thrown out of the club, you have to be subtle with bouncers, and I think your indifference won through.

I can't believe that the drunk guy called you sir!

Nice FR, and indifference is good with women.

Lion.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! Only tip I've read today, and it says a lot in the story.

Although I wouldn't recommend staring anyone in the eye for too long if you're from certain countries. You could get beaten up in HK, specially if the "drunk" has his triad friends around. ;)

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need a "key" for a woman's heart? Why do you even want a woman's heart? Who said that the road to a woman's pussie is through her heart?

Do you see the assumption here in your post? That a woman's heart is or has a treasure behind it so that you'd need a key to get in. Do you see how this leads to you automatically putting a woman on a pedestal?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU also need to notice HOW I have accomplished this. By being quite honestly disinterested in what happened with this girl, she started trying to prove herself to ME because she knows that she is beautiful, and she is trying to seduce me.

This makes the chase a lot easier.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
Why do you need a "key" for a woman's heart? Why do you even want a woman's heart? Who said that the road to a woman's pussie is through her heart?

Do you see the assumption here in your post? That a woman's heart is or has a treasure behind it so that you'd need a key to get in. Do you see how this leads to you automatically putting a woman on a pedestal?
Wow it's weird to see how much I've changed in a year!! The old me was a friggin' moron :D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference... "The key to a woman's heart"... both ways.

It will one day open it and the next day lock it. Choose your tools.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post. post some more.
No **** legolas, same thing here..

No Offence smooth, but back in those days i was amazed by such posts ;)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You waited 5 minutes just watching the bouncer and Shirly talk before going back to your table?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I just sat and enjoyed the music... Whether or not it was actually 5 minutes, I don't remember, but I let them talk for a little while. Also, I didn't go back to my table, I went and got myself another drink, talked to some other people, etc... then when I got back she stopped talking to the bouncer.

How would you have better handled the situation? Without appearing jealous or anything?