Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indication of interest

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I know she is indicating interest in me?

my first encounter with her is when she randomly compliments me on the street at night walking past her and her friend and she shouted you smell nice…. I turned back and wave at her sayingThank you and moved on

fastforward that same night I saw her at thesame bar I was heading to she and her friend where walking by to the toilet and she waved at me with a heavy smile I don’t know if I should make a move on such a girlor not I’m new to this forum and this whole red pill stigma

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I know she is indicating interest in me?

my first encounter with her is when she randomly compliments me on the street at night walking past her and her friend and she shouted you smell nice…. I turned back and wave at her sayingThank you and moved on

fastforward that same night I saw her at thesame bar I was heading to she and her friend where walking by to the toilet and she waved at me with a heavy smile I don’t know if I should make a move on such a girlor not I’m new to this forum and this whole red pill stigma
Hey Tyler,
it's on a plate for you....wanna try?...Go ahead.

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice intro post, closing it with this forum and ‘red pill stigma’ while you’re 32 years old. I might have been dumb as sh!t in my early 30’s, but you could do a better job trolling
My intent is not to troll anyone or the forum, after reading the rational male and the preventive medicine I joined the site and the forum due to how much I have concern myself with the fact and hard pill truth in the book!

regardless of age my intentions to learn and unplug as much as possible, I’m not here to troll

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
My intent is not to troll anyone or the forum, after reading the rational male and the preventive medicine I joined the site and the forum due to how much I have concern myself with the fact and hard pill truth in the book!

regardless of age my intentions to learn and unplug as much as possible, I’m not here to troll
Autocorrect made my post sound stupid with the word stigma instead of stiga (which is the desire to climb into the red pill) reality!