Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indian girls...

MrGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone noticed how fookin hard it is to get an indian girls number? I'm indian and I find it bloody hard!

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
I never even tried. They either have facial hair or figure isn't that good. But I can see why it would be, they are traditional, and most of the time they living with their family. So it's a major risk for her.

Go for e-mail.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Indian girls in India were pretty hot. I figure you take anything out of it's natural habitat and it's not gonna be as good as it was where it came from.

Seriously, I think it's the vegetable rich diet over there. It's the only place I've been where skinny Asian (sorta) chicks had nice boobs and butts.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really was attracted to them but there are some hot ones but most of the time they are stuck up or are too serious for my taste.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever you guys think.. just don't get fooled by their 'vegetable diet' or innocent looks that they are gifted with in their 'habitat'.. indians girls are equally 'screwy' and slvttish... the indian sub continent is getting induced by the american 'pop culture' and believe me its doing harm. Its this 'Beyonce and Ipod fashion' era that is putting these women out of place.
anyway.. every culture has their share of these women.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only seen one hot indian girl in my life.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i stay in India, so well don't really have ideas of England.

Here's my two cent on it though:

You talk to them , they think from the word 'go' , you're trying to pick them up. They look for clues(thats my opinion) in your convo to the effect.. They shoot you down with the mentality , that how dare he pick me up? Does he think he can pick me up ( read :is she easy ; ASD)

If you wanna , well , be real indirect about it . Very few girls are open . Most will act all fun and flirty, but rememmber , they'll usually hesitate in moving things forward.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
is it me or are indian girls the new latinas? At least here in Canada they are gettin sexier by the day
Yah. Its the new generations. 10 years ago they were too sexually conservative.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its alot harder to get past their "b!tch sheild"

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your form Leicester, thats about 30 mins away from me. Theres an unbelievable amount of Indian people in Leicester, unlike here in Birmz, mostly white and black girls :p . But the Indian girls i have seen here are sorta horny :confused: . On the way to school i pass a grammar school where quite a few Indian girls go, and theres a group of them who always wave and blow kisses and stuff at me when i go past them.

But I actually have only seen like 2 sexy Indian girls in the whole of England :( . They all have mustaches, are fat or both. Sometimes i think I'm the only sexy Indian out there - but thats cos people don't think i look Indian, i got pretty light skin for an Indian geezer and my hair is coooool, not in a bun. :rock:

Last edited:

MrGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol true, thats not far! How often you go sarging in Bham? I might come down one friday.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian girls are the re-incarnation of satan himself, don't approach without a bucket of holy water.