jakethasnake
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2001
- Messages
- 3,010
- Reaction score
- 5
dude, what the hell would l.t.p. know about Persians? He's South Asian.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Aren't you from pimphop?Originally posted by learningtopimp
As another Indian dude, I would say holler at her. If she's feeling you she'll let you know....but don't come too strong and you have to use the ****y/funny MAYBE a little less if her English isn't so great and plus she might just think you are a prick. She's probably curious to say the least, ain't too many white dudes in India bro. But you have to break down her moral conservatism, and I don't think you can always just hit and quit with these girls wihtout putting effort becasue they take a while to open up. And don't screw over my Indian sisters, I'll have to terrorize your ass.
![]()
As for The Realnezz, r u black or Latino? I know a lot of Indian girls who think black guys are much hotter than white guys and are more attracted to them but because of internalized racism and their parents many will avoid a black guy for anything other than a hookup, if even that. Latino guys, I think it depends I'm in Cali and there's lots of Mexicans but most Indian girls don't jock them too much because they want a different look than Indian guys if they are going to date out and a lot of Indian and Latino guys have similar features, especially north Indians. But I've seen Latino guys pull some decent ones on occasion.
If you find an Americanized Indian, she may not be as easy as your typical white ho, but American white girls are a special breed almost in the sluttiness department, the ones in Cali at least. But you can probably still have a relatively easy time with a girl like that, but they are preety stuck up, *****y, but that's not anything your not used to if you deal with Americanized girls of any ethnicity. And if you 've ever dated a Persian or Arab girl, then you know they take that attitude to a new level so Indians arent' even bad.
Hmm...I went out with a Persian girl for a little while. My personal experience: Quite demanding and high mainteance, they expect a lot especially because many come from wealthy families, so you really need to show her she doesn't intimidate you and you can put her in check. That means don't put up with any BS, always remember your the man, don't supplicate to her stupid demands, and when she wants drama and all that, cut it off real quick. These girls are drama *****s, just like Indian girls and even a lot of East Asian girls. But at the same time, they are more loyal and traditional than white girls, provided you can keep them in check. Persian guys are major womanizers so they do need a guy who's tough, but if you aren't as big of a player in an obvious way as these guys, you'll be ok. My best friend is Persian and he's a great guy but a big time pimp, and he always confirms my opinion on this.Originally posted by becker
Learningtopimp,
Give me your perspective on Persian women, I'm talking to one right now who seems pretty down to earth.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.