"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

increasing testosterone: is this good?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
hey all, from what i've been hearin' in this forum, an aroused state increases your testosterone, while ejaculatin' decreases it... so what about masturbatin' but don't let you reach the orgasm? just an idea... put here some comments, please
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Thread == Pointless.

Why jack off and not *** anyway? Most of the fun happens when you actually come. Wouldnt it be like constantly placing second at wimbledon or wherever:rolleyes:
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
some folk say it's good to get yourself up to the ejaculation point, but stop short of it.

read the masturbation threads (archive and in anything else) cuz it is mentioned there
 

Virtú

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
It would take an insane amount of willpower to keep from going all the way once you start.

However, if you're going to anyway, just make sure that you don't have the option to *** (public place, doing something else, etc).

That being said, it might work; you would do it to raise your testosterone levels right before a workout or a date.

However, testosterone is very powerful; it might push you harder than you can handle and further than you want to go.

It will create that powerful "fight and ****" urge, the one that you simply can't afford to actually act on.
 
Last edited:
Top