"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Inciting Jealousy

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
I posted the other day about trying to hook up with this chick at school:

http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47625

I talked to her briefly today, but I still can't gauge what her interest level is. I think she's interested but it's hard to tell if it might possibly be just her being naturally flirtatious or just really friendly towards me.

Anyway, this is only partially related to my previous thread and I'm really curious to get your opinions on this, not only for my current situation, but for similar situations that could arise.

I was thinking about doing what she did to me and either talk about an ex-girlfriend and/or tell her I got hit on by another girl. And possibly even tell her I got a phone number and am thinking about calling andmaybe hooking up.

I'm just wondering if this could possibly make her visibly show jealousy and react to it in some way. It seems like an interesting and educational idea. Any thoughts.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Ask her out or shut the fukc up!! How do you expect to ever become a "ladies man", if you keep analysing EVERYTHING. You should change your name to, analysis paralysis!!!
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
"I have been talking to this girl at school for about 2 months now"

That is what you told us on the other thread.

Dude, two months ago? Think about it. She is talking to you about her ex boyfriend. She may only think of you as a friend pal... if she's telling you these things, that is pretty much all you're going to be to her. I think you should of made a move before two months had passed. Girls get bored if you don't make a move fast enough and move on and think of you as just a friend.

What you need to do is either find out if she is interested in you by asking her to come out with you down the park, beach, whatever... get to know her better, give her some signs that you like her... even tell her that you like her alot. At least so she knows you like her more than a friend.

Personally, I'd leave this one out. It's probably too late for you.

And do NOT talk about your ex girlfriends with a girl you're trying to hook up with, big no no. That just shows that you see HER as a friend too.

Good luck.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Do what Clooney says..... if she's talking to you, be careful not to fall into her 'friends' list. Drop the jealousy crap.... no one needs that as a crutch to pick up chics.... and drop the shy bs.... obviously you are still a virgin, and that's ok, but don't make that the center piece to your persona.
 

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Thanks for all the feedback. Maybe it was a stupid idea in the first place. I'm by all means a beginner at this. I've blown more opportunities than anyone could imagine because I've never developed any skills. I'm reading the DJ Bible
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
ooops, accidentally sent before I was finished

..Anyway, I'm reading the bible and trying to make up for the past and get it right. I'll try to take action before it's too late(friends zone) but Tails may be right in that I have waited awfully late.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Ian19
ooops, accidentally sent before I was finished

..Anyway, I'm reading the bible and trying to make up for the past and get it right. I'll try to take action before it's too late(friends zone) but Tails may be right in that I have waited awfully late.
Learn from the mistakes and move on bro.... there will be plenty of opportunities in the future... have confidence in yourself first... a uno numbero....
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
No, you don't need to try to make her jealous. Probably, she won't even be jealous and will just tell you to go for it with her feminine words of encouragement. And plus, she might just give up on you thinking you're taken. First, just assume she likes you. Easy enough? Now talk to her like you would talk to someone that is head over heels for you. Compliment her, tease her, just radiate energy and stamina with her.
 
Top