Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incels

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this incel sh!t on the internet more and more. Have you guys come across this yet??

Basically they are out of shape, unattractive, social autists. They claim everything is a "cope", such as working out, grooming, and anything to better yourself. They create communities which excrete toxicity. At least on SoSuave, although there can be some toxicity, I see that most guys try to boost others up and help out. We have a solid community, a few outliers, but I see a lot of guys get better with time.

What's your opinion on the whole Chad vs. Incel concept? If you want more info on it, look up "BasedShahman" on youtube. He is very funny, positive, and has informative videos on this crazy sh!t.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think many incels are still pissed off about being lied to and/or misled on the looks issue.

1. Blue pill fail - Looks aren’t important. Be a good guy and the right girl will come along.

2. Early red pill (PUA) fail - Looks don’t matter, only game.

So incels focus on blackpill Chad/looks stuff as a way to avenge their past. Does that make sense?

I understand the looks stuff perfectly today and still believe in blackpill. But I’m still a bit ticked off that I never saw the pattern earlier in life and wasn’t told about it in high school and college.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you've reasonably good looking but highly popular in school, girls will chase you down, 100% confirmed.

Same goes in adulthood.

Doesn't matter if u popular in a good way or in a bad way, just make a name for yourself and women will come to seduce you.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People almost wear it like a badge of honor....lol. It's not a good thing to be an "incel".

As far as the whole chad vs incel thing, it's not something I think about and I would suggest you don't either. I guess it can make you sound super intelligent on the internet dudn't it? All these sociological theories and factors that supposedly prevent men from getting laid and has really altered the human condition....but the guys that are armed with this "knowledge" still aren't getting laid are they? No I don't think so. What I would do instead is determine what needs to be done in the immediate future to get yourself out of your slump and secure some girls if you identify as "incel".

A

AJ84

From a female perspective, incels and any really unattractive red pill men for that matter are basically seen in the same way that fat green hair feminists are seen by men.

Both groups don’t seem to understand that they don’t get to choose what the opposite gender finds attractive. It’s like they purposely fight againts it then blame the other for rejection.

Does anyone here really care what standards a fat green hair feminists thinks men should have in order for women to sleep with him? Does anyone really think that the average women cares what standards Tom Leykis thinks women should have in order for men to date them?

It’s much easier to sell ideas when you are good looking, but notice how the vast majority of popular red pill men and feminist women are NOT good looking? I think they are just selling ideas to each other.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of incels here...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both groups don’t seem to understand that they don’t get to choose what the opposite gender finds attractive. It’s like they purposely fight againts it then blame the other for rejection.
I think they understand, they've just found themselves on the wrong end of the spectrum and have become allowed themselves to become embittered by it.

Green hair?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've listened to most of the pods on this channel because I thought the other LMS videos there were hilarious long before they appeared, and then the incel stuff showed up. They're quite funny and not angry at all. They talk a bit about what guys who are too physically unattractive/ugly to get sex can do to cope with that or how they could find happiness in their lives anyway. Not sure if there's more anger on any incel forums or whatever but I wouldn't think so.

What they mean by unattractive is things that can't be fixed by adopting better habits like better clothes, working out, losing fat - so they mean things like your facial features and bone structure. If you can't get laid because you're fat, then you wouldn't be classified as an incel, because it's something you could solve if you changed your lifestyle and did what everyone can and should do anyway. If you're 5'4 (or maybe you're 6'5 but still have: ) with an ugly face or deficient bone structure, you could be an incel even though you do everything you should. If you're 5'10 and overweight, don't work out and don't groom, then you'd be a "volcel" (voluntary celibate). All the acronyms are hilarious lol... "framecel" = celibate because of your frame, "gymcel" = you cope with being an incel by working out to the extreme... like I said the pods are pretty funny haha.

That was my understanding of what they were trying to make it about. They weren't identifying with the "angriness" and mass shooters, but they were sighing about the fact that the media would and had presented that as being what they all are and are about.

Last edited:

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a few words: incels refuse to be men. They are right in one point: it is really HARD to be a man. It is HARD to have discipline and work hard every day. It is HARD when you see that it is you vs. yourself. They refuse to face the truth and to embrace their masculine nature. So don't push them too much. C'os be a (true) man, definitely, is NOT EASY.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thirst is thirst; desperation is desperation. And they are very apparent when uncontrolled.

These problems are only perpetuated by focusing on them, rather than addressing the route causes.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a female perspective, incels and any really unattractive red pill men for that matter are basically seen in the same way that fat green hair feminists are seen by men.

Does anyone here really care what standards a fat green hair feminists thinks men should have in order for women to sleep with him? Does anyone really think that the average women cares what standards Tom Leykis thinks women should have in order for men to date them?

It’s much easier to sell ideas when you are good looking, but notice how the vast majority of popular red pill men and feminist women are NOT good looking? I think they are just selling ideas to each other.
I was thinking about that, incels description is looking like a feminists, I would say to put then all in the same room and let fight out, but i'm worried it will make some kinda of new powerfull venom or something

only diference between both groups, one is supported by the goverment the other not

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it can best be described as guys who are simply unable see reality for what it is. They place women on such a pedestal because they have no experience interacting with them. They don’t see them as regular human beings but rather a drink of ice cold water in the desert. That on top of the societal structure, i.e. the blue pill, that they are trapped in and influenced by, it’s a terrible combination....

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a weird combination of "events" or "situations" in modern life.

1) people who can't get laid have always existed.

2) Political promises have always existed

What is unique today is this same group of men (who can't get laid) are surrounded by false political promises of "everybody can have everything they want" AND a sh*tton of social media which falsely lead them to believe that hot girls are everywhere.

And the few women who are sloozign it up lilke crazy are shoving THAT idea in everybody's face since it's become accepted in recent years that it's everybody's right to slooze it up.

AND add to it that smelly fat chicks can get laid (since guys are so desperate) that you have a PERFECT STORM for dudes who can't get laid.

To them, it seems like everybody is getting laid but them AND it seems like everybody is purposely shoving that in their faces.

It's like fat ugly chicks that are getting laid still know deep down they are fat ugly chicks, so they have to be mean to SOMEBODY.

And the easiest target is the modern incel.

Just another chaotic example that we are living in the end times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a weird combination of "events" or "situations" in modern life.

1) people who can't get laid have always existed.

2) Political promises have always existed

What is unique today is this same group of men (who can't get laid) are surrounded by false political promises of "everybody can have everything they want" AND a sh*tton of social media which falsely lead them to believe that hot girls are everywhere.

And the few women who are sloozign it up lilke crazy are shoving THAT idea in everybody's face since it's become accepted in recent years that it's everybody's right to slooze it up.

AND add to it that smelly fat chicks can get laid (since guys are so desperate) that you have a PERFECT STORM for dudes who can't get laid.

To them, it seems like everybody is getting laid but them AND it seems like everybody is purposely shoving that in their faces.

It's like fat ugly chicks that are getting laid still know deep down they are fat ugly chicks, so they have to be mean to SOMEBODY.

And the easiest target is the modern incel.

Just another chaotic example that we are living in the end times.
World's been corrupt before Christ during Christmas and today. No one knows when it all goes away. Every hundred years they predicted the end one or two times

Anyway incels opted out of life and opted out of manhood. They have a self defeating profesy. They'd rather complain than make progress.

A

AJ84

I was thinking about that, incels description is looking like a feminists, I would say to put then all in the same room and let fight out, but i'm worried it will make some kinda of new powerfull venom or something

only diference between both groups, one is supported by the goverment the other not
Like hunger games lol.
Yes, unfortunately this militant type feminism man witch hunt has more backing. But now that females are being accused of sexual harassment I have a little chuckle because well, karma right ;).