"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Incels experience a complex combination of psychiatric symptoms but feel they cannot be helped by mental health professionals

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,079
Location
Inside her mind
Blaming a guy for being an incel in the current evinroment after society and family provided him nothing but inadeguate tools and feedbacks is like being mad at a blind lion for being unable to hunt after you forbid him to run and convinced him that we are all vegetarians.
I'm gonna say something that isn't popular here but Life is about survival of the fittest
No one is gonna help you
No one is gonna save you (especially if you're a man)

I know this may be harsh but I've been in depths of despair that most posters cannot fathom, I'm talking about having my reputation tarnished by millions of people (social media) being betrayed by so-called "fake friends"to the highest degree of evil and having a family member who plotted to kill me (Im not making this up) yet by God's grace I'm still here. Worked on myself and now thriving

Women now are an afterthought to me at best. I've gone through so much that nowadays I embrace my solitude as a extrovert 10 years ago I was out every weekend now I'm at home working on my business, learning about tech (AI), crypto and more

Life is gonna throw shyt at you, it's up to you to decide how you respond
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
I'm gonna say something that isn't popular here but Life is about survival of the fittest
No one is gonna help you
No one is gonna save you (especially if you're a man)

I know this may be harsh but I've been in depths of despair that most posters cannot fathom, I'm talking about having my reputation tarnished by millions of people (social media) being betrayed by so-called "fake friends"to the highest degree of evil and having a family member who plotted to kill me (Im not making this up) yet by God's grace I'm still here. Worked on myself and now thriving

Women now are an afterthought to me at best. I've gone through so much that nowadays I embrace my solitude as a extrovert 10 years ago I was out every weekend now I'm at home working on my business, learning about tech (AI), crypto and more

Life is gonna throw shyt at you, it's up to you to decide how you respond
No S. totally agree with that.

No one is gonna help you and no one owns you S as much as you own S to anyone in particular or society as a whole.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
This. I think poor parenting is the biggest source of celdom.
Family/school upbringing are the cause of almost all mental health problems in this country (as are suburbs).

Mentall illness isn't real in a sense, it's just maladaptation to horrible social environments.

I find it funny how a school shooters family can go on the news and talk about it with no shame and act like they have no part in it. It is almost 100% their fault.
 
Top