Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incels deserve being sexless. The only person you have to blame is yourself. Unless you ruthlessly self improve for 10 years you can’t complain.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like saying "Women deserve to be raped" or "Every criminal deserves death sentence". We dont know what anyone's life situation has been. We are no one to decide who deserves what.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever consider that a home owned by a black person is going to be in a black neighborhood which on average has a higher crime rate than a white neighborhood?
This was the same home in what you would call a lilly white area. You don't think a black family can live in a white area? The black family got his white friends to change the whole home, take down all the black pictures, replace them with white pictures, and present like a white person lived there and was a drastically higher appraisal. This also happened locally in my area up here in Canada where they don't have "white and black' areas like the US per se so there is no excuse of that happening here. Do you really think I would be so foolish as to compare a bad neighbourhood to a great neighbourhood?

I noticed you did not make any rebuttal to the other arguement I made about black farmers being short-changed on their grains by a company they purchased their seed from and will assume you don't have an answer to that point.

sangheilios said:
Are you aware that black people often get priority over white people in regard to college admissions and even certain government jobs in order to meet certain equality quotas?
I've actually introduced two challenges and wanted to see how you would respond to them (the home appraisal and the black farmer).
I don't believe I've received an adequate response. Once I have received a proper response or rebuttal then we can move on to discuss this particular issue.

sangheilious said:
Tulsa race riot was over 100 years ago and has literally no relevance to anything going on today. Did you also know that one of the sparks to that was a black man allegedly raping a white woman in Tulsa in an elevator?
Everything in the past has a revelevance of what is going on today. I just wanted to know if you were aware of that. Also your rationale does not make any sense. If a black man is alledged to have done something, then you deal with the individual, you do not ruin the whole town. Isn't that how the rule of law is supposed to work in a so-called democratic country?

sangheilious said:
As for reparations, are you aware that many other ethnic/cultural groups have been treated absolutely horrendously in the U.S? You know what the difference is between these people and black america, is that they moved the **** on and made a life for themselves instead of collectively complaining about **** that happened generations ago.
They got reparations while blacks did not. That's also a difference.

sangheilious said:
If America was so racist then why the hell did it elect Barrack Obama not just once but twice? Hell, even a redneck state like Indiana voted for him in 2008 lol. Are there still some racist good ol' boys down south, hell yeah, but most white people just don't give a damn about race anymore. You know who is still obsessed about race?
Just because someone has black skin does not mean they represent the interest of the black community, just like you would say that there are white liberal SJWs, who probably make a strong stand to promote the interest of the black community.
This is not to say that Obama was an Uncle Tom or a sell-out, but you don't want him ending up like Abraham Lincoln or John Kennedy, MLK or Malcolm X if he went too far either. Once can argue that he did a great functional job as president and was graceful when he had to concede power and he earned his second vote. He didn't get elected a second term just because he was black.

Also if you look at Kenye West, you can say he's black, but it would not mean much if he becomes president, just like Candace Owens or David Clarke that the black community would regard that as progress. Some of these black people are 10 times more extreme in their views than you are and I have probably experienced more racism from blacks and ethnics sucking up to whites than from whites themselves because whites don't have to prove anything. Just saying.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the incels tend to be deep thinkers. Maybe that is why we are struggling. You can't be too heavy in mind and be light socially at the same time.

Reaction score
I think the incels tend to be deep thinkers.
I will say the incel thing is mainly a white male problem. Black males are red pilled as soon as they exit the womb basically. Even a black guy that grew up in the white suburbs such as myself, all I had to do was leave that area to do better. An average white guy is going to be an average white guy anywhere he goes and have much more competition. He will have to rely more on social circles and activities because OLD is full of average white guys while I can get away with OLD because there's not many black guys on my level competing against me.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think the incels tend to be deep thinkers. Maybe that is why we are struggling. You can't be too heavy in mind and be light socially at the same time.
“Depth” is generally (at worst) not attractive to women or (at best) not of interest to them. You have to try to temporarily switch it off in their presence.

I only share deep thinking on here and with a trusted guy friend.

I’m going out to dinner with a female friend tomorrow. She’s probably going to talk about normie stuff like work, weather and house cleaning.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say the incel thing is mainly a white male problem.
Then how did I get caught up into that if that were true?

Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
Black males are red pilled as soon as they exit the womb basically.
My mother is a true Christian and blessed me when I exited her womb.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
Even a black guy that grew up in the white suburbs such as myself, all I had to do was leave that area to do better.
Were you okay in that suburb? What would have happened if you did not leave?

Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
An average white guy is going to be an average white guy anywhere he goes and have much more competition.
I thought they could get an Asian gf or another ethnic girl if they keep their toxic "slave race" thing to themselves. What happened to JBW?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Depth” is generally (at worst) not attractive to women or (at best) not of interest to them. You have to try to temporarily switch it off in their presence.

I only share deep thinking on here and with a trusted guy friend.

I’m going out to dinner with a female friend tomorrow. She’s probably going to talk about normie stuff like work, weather and house cleaning.
Its not just that. Its in the eyes and aura. These things tend to spill over and create an anti-seduction vibe.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I thought they could get an Asian gf or another ethnic girl if they keep their toxic "slave race" thing to themselves. What happened to JBW?
almost every one of my White HS nerd incel friends who escaped inceldom did so with an East Asian woman.

Reaction score
TBH, I don't live in Canada or the UK wherever you live so my understanding of that country is limited

This applied to African American men, particularly men being descendants of slaves/slave owners

Hell no lol. Nashville is racist AF and I would've probably settled for some fat white girl if I would've stayed there lol.

Meh, I feel like that's becoming a thing of the past. White guys are facing more competition today and that's something they aren't used to.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
almost every one of my White HS nerd incel friends escaped inceldom with an East Asian woman.
So true, most so-called incels on here could probably do the same thing but probably won't go outside of their own race. I don't have that luxury myself.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I don't live in Canada or the UK wherever you live so my understanding of that country is limited
It's a Western country, but fair enough point. If my mother thinks I would have been married and have a family if I lived in the States vs here, and you are saying that, then I don't know what to say.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
This applied to African American men, particularly men being descendants of slaves/slave owners
My mother is black BTW.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
Meh, I feel like that's becoming a thing of the past. White guys are facing more competition today and that's something they aren't used to.
How do you figure that? Asians will go with other Asians before they go Black or other (talking at about most, not all).

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf happened to this topic lol? Shocker!! that the pro Ukraine poster is anti-black :rofl:.
I'm not pro Ukraine, we were having a discussion about the strategic positioning between NATO and Russia. I voted for Trump twice and this pointless war never would have started if Biden wasn't in office. I'm also not anti black, you clearly don't understand what I have been talking about on here. I'm simply pointing out facts that don't align with your views because you deem them insulting on a personal level.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of intelligent men who are rather analytical, struggle with women. These are men of multiple races and they are often in STEM-related occupations.

I will say the incel thing is mainly a white male problem.
If someone examines the race breakdown of the incel population as a whole, White men would comprised the highest percentage of incels. This is because White men are the statistical majority still.

If someone examines the occurrence of incel status within races/ethnicites, White men wouldn't dominate. There are many East and South Asian men who are incels. Incel status might occur at higher percentages within East and South Asian populations.

Incel status looks different by race/ethnicity. If a Hispanic/Black man is an incel, it's due to poverty, lower status, and not cultivating a good, tattooed dirtbag type persona. Hispanic/Black men who are broke can have a niche banging Walmart cashiers and similar other lower status women. When White, East Asian, and South Asian men are incels, it is often due to their personality and being a STEM worker.

An average white guy is going to be an average white guy anywhere he goes and have much more competition. He will have to rely more on social circles and activities because OLD is full of average white guys while I can get away with OLD because there's not many black guys on my level competing against me.
This is true. White men have more of a problem standing out. While White men might not reach incel status in a lot of cases, there are a lot of near incel/borderline incel White men. These are White men in sexless marriages, unattached White men without social circles relying upon swipe apps and DMing on social media. Because there are more White men, there's more White male competition and it's more difficult to stand out.

White men are usually competing for White women. White women are the most demanding female cohort out there. They have sky high and often delusional expectations. Men of all races/ethnicities seem to go wild for White women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what are you then?
I'm also Christian like her. She identifies with that more than her race. Therefore, if I came from a black womb, how would you say that I'm red-pilled from birth and incel at the same time?

Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
The vast majority of people date within their race, social background, and income levels so that's understandable
You defined incel as a white thing. If white incels who are not self-imposing barriers can get Asian gfs, but are choosing not to, then why would you define it as such today?[

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the same home in what you would call a lilly white area. You don't think a black family can live in a white area? The black family got his white friends to change the whole home, take down all the black pictures, replace them with white pictures, and present like a white person lived there and was a drastically higher appraisal. This also happened locally in my area up here in Canada where they don't have "white and black' areas like the US per se so there is no excuse of that happening here. Do you really think I would be so foolish as to compare a bad neighbourhood to a great neighbourhood?

I noticed you did not make any rebuttal to the other arguement I made about black farmers being short-changed on their grains by a company they purchased their seed from and will assume you don't have an answer to that point.

I've actually introduced two challenges and wanted to see how you would respond to them (the home appraisal and the black farmer).
I don't believe I've received an adequate response. Once I have received a proper response or rebuttal then we can move on to discuss this particular issue.

Everything in the past has a revelevance of what is going on today. I just wanted to know if you were aware of that. Also your rationale does not make any sense. If a black man is alledged to have done something, then you deal with the individual, you do not ruin the whole town. Isn't that how the rule of law is supposed to work in a so-called democratic country?

They got reparations while blacks did not. That's also a difference.

Just because someone has black skin does not mean they represent the interest of the black community, just like you would say that there are white liberal SJWs, who probably make a strong stand to promote the interest of the black community.
This is not to say that Obama was an Uncle Tom or a sell-out, but you don't want him ending up like Abraham Lincoln or John Kennedy, MLK or Malcolm X if he went too far either. Once can argue that he did a great functional job as president and was graceful when he had to concede power and he earned his second vote. He didn't get elected a second term just because he was black.

Also if you look at Kenye West, you can say he's black, but it would not mean much if he becomes president, just like Candace Owens or David Clarke that the black community would regard that as progress. Some of these black people are 10 times more extreme in their views than you are and I have probably experienced more racism from blacks and ethnics sucking up to whites than from whites themselves because whites don't have to prove anything. Just saying.
You clearly are missing the point of what I've been getting at.

We can look throughout history and see one dominant group subjugating another. In the U.S. this happened to a lot of people besides just blacks. Native Americans are a very good example of this but they were largely assimilated into the population with the exception of certain areas in the western U.S that were virtually unsettled by Americans until the latter part of the 19th century. Look up how the Irish and other European immigrants were treated in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. I could list this on and on but the thing is that all of this occurred generations ago when none of us on here existed, hell even our parents and grandparents weren't even alive.

What I'm getting at is that if you live in the west you are insanely privileged compared to the vast majority of people living in the world today. Is our society perfect, no, but you have opportunities that are simply not available to someone who is not in the west, exceptions are places like Japan or South Korea, etc. Chances are you are using a device that has cobalt or some other rare earth metal that was mined by some slave labor in some 3rd world country lol.

No one is keeping black Americans or any other ethnic group back in our world but yet the left/democrats attempt to play identity politics by convincing everyone that this is the case in order to create a victim mindset. When you are always a victim then you never take accountability for yourself or your own success or lack thereof. Going back to what I said earlier, the biggest problem specifically with black America is the fact that they have a substantially higher degree of children growing up in single mother households than that of the white America. It's pretty well understood why this is a huge detriment to the longer term success of a child, if you argue with me on this I really don't know what to tell you. If I have both my parents I'm more likely to grow up in a financially stable household compared to a single parent household. I shouldn't even need to elaborate on this. Children that have both parents around are more likely to have higher performance in school and are less likely to become criminals. If you want to fix black America this is a great start, the thing is the ruling elite (democrats) do not want that because then they wouldn't be a guaranteed voting block, over 90% of black people vote democrat btw.

To sum up what I'm saying, the world isn't fair and humans are capable of some not so great things but at the end of the day you need to take accountability for yourself instead of blaming someone else for your problems.