Incels: Are they just in a temporary dry spell?

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that was me, I'd just not tell the girl and lie about having a good job and try to bang her somewhere else (although i'd even just take her back to my parents - if we were both just looking for fun that night, neither party usually cares)

PS - I have a slayer friend who, even though he used to have a fairly well paid job and his own place, has been unemployed and back living with his parents for a while now, and he still gets laid like a rockstar with random hot girls. Very handsome dude. Mainly banging 18-22 years olds despite being 32 aswell. lol

I think if you have extreme attraction (through looks or whatever) then nothing else realyl matters. She won't care about the job and living arrangements and will want to hook up and get banged if you get her hot enough

However, if you're talking about actually getting a serious girlfriend, then I agree that a job and your own place etc obviously matters. Not that I want a gf, though!
Whatever works dude. I recommend all dudes read or listen to the 48 Laws of Power. One of the laws, I believe 37 is something where you create an illusion of yourself on to others. Great read. Here's a complete list of the laws; should anyone care (https://improvementpower.com/blog/48-laws-of-power-list)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed on the forum is that an HB whatever level depends on the person. So, what a person you end up with may not be the same as someone else. Some think Taylor Swift is a HB8, other's think she looks like a rat and is a HB4. It's all perspective.
You evaded to answer the question.

RichTheToad said:
If any incel cannot pull in "skany" *****, as you call it, I would think that's better than none at all.
There is no bragging rights to that. No wonder people wouldn't want to listen to your advice and invest in yourself. There is no prize with a "better than nothing" mentality because you'll feel ripped off at the end of the day. You don't feel ripped off if you don't invest in yourself as you are saying. It's like spending good money after bad. You see, the ugliest land-whale woman can feel entitled for a Chad for doing nothing and ignoring men within her league. However, a guy, after investing in himself has to settle with "better than nothing" because women are over-entitled and if you struggle hard enough, you might get a low quality woman that's hit the wall and decided to give you a chance. Sounds great!

RichtheToad said:
Again, we're are not all blessed to be like you. You know, your Einstein like mind, Adonis like body and your Casanova like social skills with the ladies. Oh how we should all be like you. Maybe one day.
You said you had no issues pulling women? You are not sounding like you are pulling high quality hot girls?

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You evaded to answer the question.

There is no bragging rights to that. No wonder people wouldn't want to listen to your advice and invest in yourself. There is no prize with a "better than nothing" mentality because you'll feel ripped off at the end of the day. You don't feel ripped off if you don't invest in yourself as you are saying. It's like spending good money after bad. You see, the ugliest land-whale woman can feel entitled for a Chad for doing nothing and ignoring men within her league. However, a guy, after investing in himself has to settle with "better than nothing" because women are over-entitled and if you struggle hard enough, you might get a low quality woman that's hit the wall and decided to give you a chance. Sounds great!

You said you had no issues pulling women? You are not sounding like you are pulling high quality hot girls?
I didn't evade any question. I answered how I see fit. If you don't like my response, that is fine, but it's on you. I can handle my own with the ladies. Define a high quality lady? Some think Kim Kardashian is high quality (sans her wealth), others think she's a fat *****. Some think Britney Spears is the same, others think she's a bi-polar *****. Eye is in the beholder. What you find attractive may be different that what I find attractive, and vice-versa. It's all perspective.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... women don't "naturally gravitate towards him", that's the downfall of the "self-improvement" cult which I increasingly regard as blue pilled.

He needs to have the prerequisites. He needs to be good looking, and he needs to be in proximity to attractive, single women. If you work on yourself physically but you aren't handsome, or you are fit and handsome but aren't around enough women or have some social impediment or blind spot, then your expectation of getting women won't work. If you pursue your passions but they don't have any women in them, or women don't care about them, then your expectations of getting women won't work. Same thing with finances, if you work 25/8 and/or don't have an ecosystem of women, or you're not good looking, and/or you expected women to genuinely desire you since you have money, then your expectation of your money solving your expectations won't work.

And this brings me to what I wanted to add in general when I read your first post in this thread, and what I think is the core of AS's message. Don't set expectations of an idealized reality. Accept and work with what reality is. Be at peace.
Great post. Why don't I just copy/paste it.

You'd already proven in this thread that you knew how to quote MFers, so you were just pillow biting at this point

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You